Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vinyls...  (Read 822 times)

cpprograms

Banned
Vinyls...
« on: May 17, 2006, 02:48:47 am »
Love em? Hate em? Got some? Want some? This is ZFGC's official Vinyl discussion topic!

So... found my dad's old music collection a while back and that was cool because he used to be into some early metal. Among the best 45's are Smoke on the Water, Aerosmith -=- Dream On, Patti Smith, Eye of the Tiger, Quiet Riot's Cum on Feel The Noize, a couple of things from Van Halen, and THE EL KABONG THEME SONG!!

I also picked up two Triumph albums and Queens Greatest Hits album from the local flea market for a buck a piece.

Yesterday I made my best fidns though, a record store in Methuen had: Dio's Holy Diver (6 bucks), Metal Church's Self titled album (3 bucks) and a single from them (2), a Scorpions album (2 bucks), a Jethro Tull album (also 3 bucks), and finally a Rush album (also 2 bucks). Needless to say I'll be going back there and raping their collection for all it's worth ^_^

So what are your vinyl related stories? I'm listening to Metal Church's self titled Debut right now and damn, I'm loving it :)
  • cpprograms
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 39 queries.

anything