Time to try this:
- I like you're little intro thing, although not sure if there is a way to skip the budleef production thing.
- I like the title and rain and such, it gives it a nice little atmosphere.
- Lillian's transition through the doors and such, you see the doors opening but she teleports to the other side. Same with Link
- Link talks O_o, that's pretty interesting
- Why did that albert guy call me jangus? Oh he is talking to the dog
- I can't seem to get link to exit his bedroom >.>, oh Enter opens the door
- Jonah's house looks like the same as Link's inside, even down to the family shield above the Piano, and clothes and upstairs and such.
- Even after getting Jonah, Leanne still tells me to go to Jonah's house and reminds me which one it is when i click on locked doors
- Entered my first battle, nice basic RPGMaker turn based style, are these the normal RPGMaker sprites for the characters?
- Leanne shoots arrows for her Basic attack, i don't even think she is holding a bow O_o
- Upon entering the castle the two people in the lobby just seem to teleport in, they teleport out as soon as Prinkel (lol) starts bringing me to the captain for training, everyone also teleported out while being dismissed
- Upon getting the armor, weapons and items, talking to the guy in the item room makes him say "you already have your weapons" Shouldn't it be Items or starter pack?
Gonna have to stop now, no clue where i have to go for training, didn't pay attention to where they said.