Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adventure ideas?  (Read 721 times)

Adventure ideas?
« on: September 06, 2007, 06:24:05 pm »
Hey, I'm going to be helping out with some Dungeon Mastering at a group of newish Dungeons & Dragons players soon. They're all low levels, the highest being 6 or so.
Sadly we don't have any decent low-level adventures left to use, so we're going to have to write some more of our own. The problem is, I'm not the most imaginative person in the world and was hoping you guys can help me out. Just pitch me some adventure ideas. Nothing too fancy like saving the world or anything like that.
Re: Adventure ideas?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 06:29:23 pm »
Try doing a Resident Evil adventure!  Base it off either the first game or the outbreak series.
That would make a neat adventure.
Maybe try getting a couple of the Dungeons and Dragons story books about like Drizzit and make an adventure based from those.
I've read the Hunter's Blades Trilogy and it is awesome!
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Adventure ideas?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 06:33:35 pm »
I saw The Hunter's Blades Trilogy in a bookstore a few weeks ago, I was going to buy it but I bought The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy instead :P
I was actually thinking along the lines of a 'zombie outbreak' type adventure. I've always wondered what that'd be like in a fantasy setting. Could make for a good movie XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 41 queries.