Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 542 times)

Help
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:09:30 pm »
  • If words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain
A long long time 'go when i was still a kid, i watched a certain movie. 'Twas most likely my first anime movie, and i really want to see it again, problem is, however, that i cannot for the life of me remember the title.

The main plot was 'bout a guy that wanted to take over the world using somekind of virus to eradicate mankind, and then use a harem to repopulate the earth (the guy was a total freak though, i mean one o' the gals in the harem was his own sister, talk 'bout a sick individual). Well anyway some agency sent one (well two actually but the guy is usually too late or something like that, we never see him much) agent to stop this plot by retrieving some item (can't remember what it was exactly) which the jolly old chum needs to put his plan in motion. This agent turns out to be the only survivor of a test to give her abilities to control metal (only that of her bra though) and the freak tries to opy that ability and gives it to his sister, unfortunately for them it backfires and she turns into somekind of blob-like monster. She, seeing as she is just as much a freak as her brother, still 'loves' her brother and ends up accidentaly killing him or something like that (story's a little vague in my head here) so the agents escapes, the plan is counteracted and the movie ends.

Basically i really want to see it once more, and i've spent many hours searching. Unfortunately, seeing as i do not know the title i can't find the bloody movie :'( so please help!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 39 queries.