Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Real Zelda Movie is it possible?  (Read 4832 times)

Re: A Real Zelda Movie is it possible?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 07:14:03 pm »
That Zelda:hero of time the movie(damned bitches got my fangame name AGAIN!!!) The movie is fan made
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 08:41:36 pm »
  • Fear my Blades
I want to make a Zelda video, but I don't want it to seem awkward like most of the ones out there already.

I'm actually going to a school to learn Digital Animation now, so I'm considering trying to do a CGI one,  I'm not a particularly good writer though, so I'd have to get someone else to help with the script.

One of the the problems with Zelda videos is wether Link talks or not.  All of the ones I've seen he doesn't, and just seems too socially awkward.  If I did one I'd probably have him talk, but I'd want to try to get a good voice for him.  Hmm... If you could choose, what/who would you have Link sound like?  I remember a discussion somewhere where people said that Reno from Advent Children's voice would be good, I've never seen Advent Children though.

I've done it (sorta)!  Bloom Lighting in GameMaker, and 3D mode too!  Check out the awesome Screen Saver.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 09:37:59 pm »
In reality he should talk. I mean he doesn't actually have text boxes in the Zelda games, but as a character he does speak. Notice whenever other characters ask him things, it just shows another text box from them in response? That was phrased weird...let me explain:

"What's your name, boy?"
"Link, huh? Weird name."

See? He does answer, we just don't see his response. That happens a lot in games, like Chrono Trigger and such where the hero doesn't speak. The characters just play off the information the player already knows.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 09:03:11 am »
Allot people are really negative about this fanmovie. And those negative responses are not right! They don't have much money yet they try to make a good movie. And its easy to say it sucks etc etc etc... yet if you know it so good why don't you try to make a Zelda movie? Its damn easy to say behind your PC it sucks or whatever else negative thing you say. But they put their effort in it and you may not like it. But you have not ever the right to say it sucks.

Hyrule_SwordsMan

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 09:36:21 pm »
I think that the trailer is AWESOME. But I doubt that the movie will be good (if its released).
I wish that nintendo makes a zelda movie like FF:AC that would ROOOCKKK
yep, it will.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 07:58:37 pm »
Allot people are really negative about this fanmovie. And those negative responses are not right! They don't have much money yet they try to make a good movie. And its easy to say it sucks etc etc etc... yet if you know it so good why don't you try to make a Zelda movie? Its damn easy to say behind your PC it sucks or whatever else negative thing you say. But they put their effort in it and you may not like it. But you have not ever the right to say it sucks.
LOL. I just have to argue against that.

I probably said it before, but... only because I don't have what it takes to make something awesome, doesn't mean it is automatically awesome, you get me? Like, when I try to make a picture of the size of 300m??, only using pepper-corns, it can still look shitty. It's not awesome because it was so hard to make.

And don't use the "Try-it-yourself-before-you-judge-other-people"-argument in my presence. It's just the worst argument ever. Sorry for me being harsh, but it's the truth.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 08:32:12 pm »
I can honestly picture a low-budget movie making this, with the monsters in the fields being people wearing fat suits or some rediculous costumes.
But maybe that's just me. Maybe it'll be crap-animation monsters attacking link.
The world may never know.
Also zelda shouldn't leave video games...it just shouldn't.
Mario went out of video games. Not the biggest thing to hit the world, but not bad.
I liked the cartoons as a kid ^__^
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 08:33:53 pm by Drew200 »
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 09:22:55 pm »
  • Lul

... These guys aren't professional and they have still managed to do a pretty good job (well that's what the trailer
says :P). People should at least give them a chance D: Or maybe this is just overrated <_<
I have never liked the idea of making a Zelda-game :S Too many things need to be done => 94023 hours long movie.
... Or if you're not planning to do a movie of some kind of short zelda fan game <_<

This will either be pretty good or be a disgrace to everything Zelda.

Either way I'll love it, so I can't wait for the release :D

Agreed! How cool would it be if the movie would... like... freaking uber 1337 hax own XD
I have to lol at some things though, especially Link  :jellytime:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 54 queries.