Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] 4 Giants+a little bit of other MM sprites  (Read 14606 times)

Re: Request 4 Giants+a little bit of other MM sp...
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 10:52:29 pm »
He is already doing it with his DA gallery http://zeemo71.deviantart.com/gallery/
Ugh, there's so much uncredited stuff on there it hurts. And then there's people asking for credit for their work and in some cases zeemo just saying "it's too hard to edit the image". >_>

Plz ban now so he doesn't steal anything else from here?
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2010, 11:00:55 pm »
Sigh. Really wish it hadn't come to this. Seconded Dark.
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 11:06:33 pm »
Wait wait this is a misunderstand the rutos I found on tsr but I modified it a lot like shading pixels, and added some new parts but I need to say his name I know it was rushed together because I was trying to post it oon da but I didnt spruce it up first so sorry and the rest of my gallery I gave credit to as much as I could. But there were no username by the sprite and sorry guys I didnt know. But yeah I need to fix that. Btw what do you mean lousy recoloring? I used the same colors as the ruto so they could all match

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 11:15:25 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Wait wait this is a misunderstand the rutos I found on tsr but I modified it a lot like shading pixels, and added some new parts but I need to say his name I know it was rushed together because I was trying to post it oon da but I didnt spruce it up first so sorry and the rest of my gallery I gave credit to as much as I could. But there were no username by the sprite and sorry guys I didnt know. But yeah I need to fix that. Btw what do you mean lousy recoloring? I used the same colors as the ruto so they could all match

... That's what stealing sprites is bro. You used someone elses work, modified it, and left them uncredited. You've also tried playing people for idiots by saying all you do is collect them and not use them. You're editing them, and claiming them as your own. Again, that's using the sprites, and even further it's stealing their work.

Plz ban now so he doesn't steal anything else from here?

Banned users can still view the boards :\
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 11:19:20 pm by Mamoruアニメ »
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2010, 11:18:21 pm »
It is hard to update because I make the sprites on my computer then I have to transfer it over to my moms pc which has the internet and please dont ban me I love zfgc. And tell me which ones are uncredited on da so I can delete them like the zoras and gorons (not on the "custom" stuff. In the names becausethose will take a bit but I can delete the others on my phone) I dont have access to a pc and its hard to type so take it easy. And on my customs the only things that were uncredited were the nintendo stuff and the rutos.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 11:22:33 pm »
Here's a comparison of the sprites, just for you Zeemo.

Yellow - Same or almost exactly the same.
Pink - Easy edits, minor minor tweaks.
Red - Significant differences.

The palette, which is parely visible, I included it after I scaled =/ is almost EXACTLY the same.
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 11:35:14 pm »
Ok I get rid of them and try to make some (imade the zoras by using gbc zora parts) and give me til tomorow since I dont have pc access to get rid of them because theres nothing. Ican do on the phone ( I tried to delete them but it wouldnt let me sign in) but please dont ban me it was a mistake. Btw I said in the description that these are not my sprites im just advirtising. But yeah the kid ruto is just a recolor but I added more pixel lines on the adult and changed I little around the chest and head plus added better shading
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 11:39:08 pm by zeemo71 »

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 11:46:13 pm »
Btw I said in the description that these are not my sprites im just advirtising. But yeah the kid ruto is just a recolor but I added more pixel lines on the adult and changed I little around the chest and head plus added better shading

"Artist's Comments These are MY custom sprites! I love them and i updated my Indigos in here too! "
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 12:12:52 am »
Im not talking abouut those im talking about the deviations that say thse are the 'blank' sprites I colected and the zoras are mine except the ruto.  1st of all im not 12 im past that so im in mid teen years (i cant say what year so I dont get banned like hikolol35) and. I will be sad cause zfgc is awesome and so is the people on here. Btw is anyone going to help me with the request? I really do need them. And I put those sprites I collected (not the ones saying there custom) on da because ive seen people search and search but never finding the sprites they need (mainly zoras) so I put it on there so people who are still new to the spriting world can find a easy way of finding them. And look I did make sprites and I do know how it is but realy that much harshness? I mean I wasnt a good spriter (im still novice) so I started collecting them (which I started with pokemon so its a little different so maybe thats why ididnt see what I was doing) and when I collected them I started to feel a sensation when finding new sprites. So I wil fix the deviations at school tommorow when I have acess and get rid of the uncredited ones and the rutos

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 12:17:15 am »
Because you're being part of the reason that spriters don't get credit for their work.

You only have to be 13 to sign up too...
You sure don't strike me as in the mid teen years >_>

Btw, could you please space out your points so it's not just a wall of text? That'd help alot.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 12:25:58 am »
And I put those sprites I collected (not the ones saying there custom) on da because ive seen people search and search but never finding the sprites they need (mainly zoras) so I put it on there so people who are still new to the spriting world can find a easy way of finding them. And look I did make sprites and I do know how it is but realy that much harshness? I mean I wasnt a good spriter (im still novice) so I started collecting them (which I started with pokemon so its a little different so maybe thats why ididnt see what I was doing) and when I collected them I started to feel a sensation when finding new sprites. So I wil fix the deviations at school tommorow when I have acess and get rid of the uncredited ones and the rutos

That is EXACTLY the thing you've been denying the entire time. For one, I agree with Ethelon. I cannot believe you're older than 13, (grammar and spelling, as well as coherent sentences led me to that point). As well, you just flat out said you were making the sprites, 80% of which were uncredited,  avaliable to the public. I'm sorry, I for one, vote the ban =/
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 12:45:16 am »
Well the spelling is because i'm typing on a phone which is not easy also my account is at risk, I am and im almost 15. But the only ones I said I made were the kris from pokemon, the 2nd link collection (the first is the one with a whole bunch ( but I credited old skool mario since there his I justrecolored so there could be some goron and zora tunics, and the zoras that we had the problem with the ruto but I did make the la bosses and mc links and the zoras and I recolored the nintendo sprites, btw sorry about the size but I needed to say it

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 12:45:54 am »
  • Xiphirx
Ban wouldn't make a difference, he can still see the boards as mammy pointed out.

Anyway zeemo, just stop, really.
  • For The Swarm

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:59 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Ban wouldn't make a difference, he can still see the boards as mammy pointed out.

Well outside of encouraging spriters who don't want their work stolen to use the attach feature instead of hotlinking it wouldn't :p

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 12:52:58 am »
If you're 15, how is your account at risk.

Show content
I just figured out how to attach images =D

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 12:53:27 am »
  • Xiphirx

Well outside of encouraging spriters who don't want their work stolen to use the attach feature instead of hotlinking it wouldn't :p

What about a "register to see links" thing. I mean, its annoying as !@#$% when you need quick info, but hey D:

Maybe you can add a filter for images as well, so it only masks those...
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 01:01:09 am »
Im sorry I didnt mean to offend I didnt think. And I havent seen the regulations recently so I figured you had to be 18. Just so im clear tell me exactly what not to do. But I will collect because I know now no to advertise without credit and permisson. But I will collect because it makes me happ :)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 01:06:39 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Im sorry I didnt mean to offend I didnt think. And I havent seen the regulations recently so I figured you had to be 18. Just so im clear tell me exactly what not to do. But I will collect because I know now no to advertise without credit and permisson. But I will collect because it makes me happ :)

You're basically saying "I'll stop doing what is offending you guys but I'll continue to do it because it makes me happy"... That doesn't really help the situation or your reputation much :\
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2010, 01:13:00 am »
Zeemo the only intelligent thing to do here is delete your entire "collection of sprites", and agree not to download a sprite just because you like it. If you want to use it for something, figure out who made it and give them credit. Don't start collections. If you don't do all this you'll never get respect here and you might as well just leave.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2010, 01:16:40 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well; there's a proper way of collecting, and a wrong way.

A proper way would involve simply saving the URL to the sprites posted, and linking to that. Uploading, hotlinking, etc someone elses work (especially without credit) is not good.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 75 queries.

anything