Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epic Game Quotes  (Read 7713 times)

Re: Epic Game Quotes
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2012, 10:43:21 pm »
  • 笑い男
Yes, well done. I'm pretty sure this topic is way too off topic now.

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

thestig

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2012, 11:05:15 pm »
I'm sorry, but I have higher standards for my sources.
Well aren't you the golden apple in the bin. Wikipedia's not meant to be a direct source but rather an assortment of sources(hence its heavy use of citations these days), so anyone who thinks that Wikipedia is a direct source has the whole concept wrong.

But saying stuff like 9gag and yahoo answers has trained historians is moot point. Any site on the internet can have those. So stop trying to troll if you are(very bad trolling), or calm your ego down.

Chill out and who really cares, it's a legitimate quote. That's throwing my two cents in before a debate over this !@#$% gets sparked. Stay clean, children.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:07:46 pm by gm112 »
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2012, 11:39:34 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Guys, please, let's stay on topic.

thestig

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2012, 11:46:46 pm »
Guys, please, let's stay on topic.
Well... sorry to burst your bubble here, Blaze, but that doesn't really help things either. If you want people to get on topic, contribute back to the topic otherwise let the situation die and move about your day. I know you mean well, and that's fantastic that you do! ;p But I just wanted to briefly take the time to explain that. Thanks anyways.

ANYHOW.

"You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? … I thought not." -- Dr. Breen from Half-Life

This quote was spoken during the intro sequence to HL2:EP1 and it always struck a cord to me because it is somewhat true in Gordon's sense that he really hadn't created anything himself directly.. There's the resistance movement, but he really didn't start it. He inspired it, however.. I don't know, it's an epic line I guess. ;p

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2012, 12:57:29 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
My dad got a shirt back in '99 with that quote explain that one :p
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories

thestig

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2012, 01:14:27 am »
Probably because the quote originated from something other than Half-Life. ;p Touche, Antidote. Your father can see into the future
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:36 am »
I'm not joking, I did my research and both Yahoo Answers and 9gag say that the quote is from Modern Warfare 3.

Checkmate.

No, not checkmate. That quote was spoken by none other than Gandhi. And please don't list "Yahoo Answers" and "9Gag" as legitimate sources; they aren't.

hahah, why does nobody on this board understand sarcasm or obvious joking posts? ::)

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2012, 01:38:58 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
Probably because the quote originated from something other than Half-Life. ;p Touche, Antidote. Your father can see into the future
perhaps i should have clarified, iwas talking aboutthe eye for an eye one XD
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2012, 01:53:02 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
I'm not joking, I did my research and both Yahoo Answers and 9gag say that the quote is from Modern Warfare 3.

Checkmate.

No, not checkmate. That quote was spoken by none other than Gandhi. And please don't list "Yahoo Answers" and "9Gag" as legitimate sources; they aren't.

hahah, why does nobody on this board understand sarcasm or obvious joking posts? ::)

Oh, we do get it. It's when they're extended and dragged out/kind of half-assed troll that they get annoying :P

Back on topic people ;)
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Lunar

Former King
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2012, 03:33:17 am »
  • Video Games
You guys have nobody but yourselves blame for falling for such a cheap troll. Shame on you.

It's kind of hilarious that this place is so dead that I recieved negative karma and a warning for a joke. Are the mods so bored that they look for any and all excuses to abuse their power? You all have known me long enough not to take stuff like that seriously, how disrespectful.

Oh, and it may have been a poor troll but you fell heavily for it, that makes it highly successful on my end, and a failure on yours. Please, give me another warning for this, you guys clearly need the catharsis.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:47:04 am by Lunar »
sup

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2012, 11:35:21 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
You guys have nobody but yourselves blame for falling for such a cheap troll. Shame on you.

It's kind of hilarious that this place is so dead that I recieved negative karma and a warning for a joke. Are the mods so bored that they look for any and all excuses to abuse their power? You all have known me long enough not to take stuff like that seriously, how disrespectful.

Oh, and it may have been a poor troll but you fell heavily for it, that makes it highly successful on my end, and a failure on yours. Please, give me another warning for this, you guys clearly need the catharsis.

Actually, most of us have seen through your poor troll, buddy.

Also, I wouldn't count on this place being "so dead" as the number of posts have been on a high point since we came to be in charge. The admins took charge, not the mods.

In light of your first post, I thought it was funny. However, the way you dragged on with hawthorneluke made us take action. How this is an abuse of our power, I have no idea, but if that makes you sleep better tonight, then yes I guess we "abused our power".

Now since this thread is clearly off topic thanks to Mr. "I'm in need of showing how big my troll penis is", I'm locking this topic.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 57 queries.

anything