Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small Projects  (Read 5108 times)

Dark-Hylian

Silence
Small Projects
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:09:31 pm »
<-- has a bored.

I am relatively adept at spriting in Minish Cap style, and would like something or other to do. This includes spriting (not so much tiling) something from something. I'm great with people NPCs, fairly good at objects, etc. If you have something you want done, or something of that sort, I'll see about spriting it. I'm accepting pretty much anything from any Zelda games, so have at me.

Conditions:

1. It not be too immense, ie, "A OOT Ghoma Spritesheet...". That's a little much. A standing sprite of Ghoma, not so huge, can prolly do.

2. You provide a decent(ish, i know they're hard to come by) screenshot or other artform of said thing.

3. You recognize me as the spriter.

That will be all.
  • Dawning Hour
Re: Small Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:21:24 pm »
If you're bored just tell me. I have plenty of other things I could use help with. XD
This one basicly IS a sheet request(sorry) but hopefully with small enough sprites/edits that you'll consider it.
If not then I'll request something else.

Don't look if you'd rather be "surprised" in-game then beforehand:
Show content
I'm looking to add in two more skeleton enemies in my game.
1. A skeleton with a bow and arrow. This means I need sprites of the skeleton while walking around with a bow (normally and while aiming at a target) for all four walking directions. The walk cycle is basicly three sprites: standing still, moving one foot and moving the other foot. If you could also sprite in a difference between a skeleton aiming and actually shooting that would be wonderfull, but I don't want to ask for anything too outragious.
 2. A "joke" skeleton which tries to beat you with one of their own bodyparts (head/arm/rib?). Go nuts. I'd need sprites for standing/walking and getting hurt while missing the bodypart it's waving around with in it's hand (for all four walking directions). I'd probabaly also need a sprite of the skeleton reaching for the deadly bodypart. Again, not too ask anything too outragious (though I probably am).

You can find the default bow in the character sheet (if that is the one you wish to use). Every skeleton sprite I am currently using can be found in the two strips (don't mind the coloring). The body and head are seperate sprites, but you don't have sprite them that way it that's a pain. If you want more information/sprites then I'll post more.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 08:35:27 pm »
Sounds like fun, one question. Can I mirror the Left and Right sprites? Also, on the sprite sheet of the LTTP stalfos, the walking down animation has two of the same image, I'm going to leave that how it is xD The Bows are going to be Link Bow edits, you can change the colors if you want I guess, and I'll include:

Walking with Bow
Standing Aim
Standing Fire

Sound like a plan?
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 09:05:07 pm »
Great.
-Mirroring left and right should not be a problem.
-Yes, I forgot. The walking animation sideways is only two sprites long.
-I'm afraid I also want aiming while walking because of how the AI is set up (I'll work with what I get though). Consider the AI equal to that of the soldiers carrying bows in alttp. They see you, try to position themselves in front of you while aiming and then stand still to shoot.

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 09:56:56 pm »
Alright, I can do that really easily, for the Down and Up at least. I don't like lttp style much, but I have the walking. Make for aiming now. The bone one may take a while longer, but they won't all be too hard.
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 10:39:07 pm »
I'm working on a new platformer (with physics) while I wait for my team to do the graphics and sounds for Phantasy Blade. Interested in helping out with that?

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 10:46:33 pm »
What style and possibly. I have actually solved one of my major coding problems, and can now work on my own project, as well as exam week xD, but if you need anything small done (boxes, possibly a signpost, or wall lamp or something not too big), then yes, I can probably help you.
  • Dawning Hour

Brutus

Kirby Master
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 11:29:35 pm »
Could you make some sprites of link using the hookshot? I made some but they kinda suck :-\
http://www.mediafire.com/?d29my8dolmc8cad
if place_free(x,y,z) {wrong number of arguments to function or script}
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 11:07:55 am »
Could you make some sprites of link using the hookshot? I made some but they kinda suck :-\
http://www.mediafire.com/?d29my8dolmc8cad
Little advice, Brutus, cut down on the pillow shading, the light parts of the hookshot should be on the top as to fit in with the MC styles.
I'll add one of these later.
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 05:55:59 pm »
Alright, I can do that really easily, for the Down and Up at least. I don't like lttp style much, but I have the walking. Make for aiming now. The bone one may take a while longer, but they won't all be too hard.

I'll see about implementing them, somewhere this weekend, so you can see it in action.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 10:25:03 am »

Skeleton with bow:

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 06:59:17 am »
Thank you for the effort. I was still looking for such sprites.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 62 queries.