Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Book I'm Writing...  (Read 699 times)

The Book I'm Writing...
« on: March 24, 2012, 01:09:45 am »
  • In the deepest reaches...
So, aside from "Open World", which is really just to do while I'm not writing, I'm working on a book. It's the first major writing thing I've ever worked on, though I only really get time on the weekends (highschool's a !@#$% :P). I'm currently about ten chapters in, and I'm proud of the way it's going. Of course, it's just a first draft, but I figure that I can use all the advice I can get. The formatting is a bit off, and some of the spelling and grammar is a bit weird or archaic, but it's definitely legible. I figured I'd post it here, and let you all read the first chapter, to see what you think. It's an ODT document, which should be able to be opened in Word or Textedit or anything like that. If you get around to read it, puhlease leave a comment on it. I'd love to know what you people think about it!
Re: The Book I'm Writing...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:59:15 pm »
  • In the deepest reaches...
Wow, been almost a day, with almost fifty views and a few downloads, but no replies :( That makes me sad! You guys should read it and reply! I doubt it was so awful you died... but that would make sense, and if that's the case I'm sorry for complaining xD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 41 queries.

anything