Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clannad  (Read 434 times)

gm112

Clannad
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:30:40 pm »
This anime is so !@#$% hilarious! I'm only 11 eps into the series and I'm addicted. The jokes in the anime are pricless, in my opinion. I didn't really pay attention to the story for the first few eps. It does tend to get serious in some of the later episodes, but it gets back to being funny. Anyone here seen it yet?
Re: Clannad
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:37:05 pm »
  • 笑い男
well only 11 eps have been subbed so far >_<
(12 aired and in fact 12 has been subbed now, but by an apparently meh group, not the god like ss and eclipse which should release ep 12 very soon...)

but yeah the characters in this are AMAZING O_O
kyoto animation are becoming gods (of course this being the 3rd famous visual novel (game) by the famous key, which is clannad, helps with god-like-ness :P)

but its not just some comedy anime (even though it may beat them ALL at times XD) but it always has (and most probably it's main real theme will be) a very emotional, proper story

so really in my book it's perfect in the way that it does have a proper story with real emotion but also has very very hilarious moments too, thanks to the incredably well designed characters from two god like companies

(btw kyoto animation have made air, kanon (the other two famous key games), haruhi, lucky star etc)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:50:21 pm by hawthorneluke »

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

gm112

Re: Clannad
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 06:40:36 pm »
Yeah, kyoto seems responsible for many comedys :P.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 43 queries.

anything