Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NCFC / Kesha needs YOUR help!  (Read 3530 times)

thestig

NCFC / Kesha needs YOUR help!
« on: September 26, 2012, 10:18:56 am »
ok, here are the big positions i'm looking to fill
- Tournament/Competition Organizer; person or people in charge of game tournaments, minigame competitions, trivia night, stuff like that. You don't have to do all of them, but getting someone solidly assigned to this stuff would help a lot.

- European Event Organizer; most of our events are based on American time zones, it'd be great to get someone to help organize things for the European users of NCFC.

hopefully this makes sense, if not feel free to ask for more info

Additionally, if you have ideas for anything NCFC doesn't offer and you want to help out with that then by all means drop me a message about that too.

Hey community, is there anyone out there who is willing to devote their time towards helping out a greater cause to the Nintendo Fan communities? Come on down and please contact Kesha. Here's his contact information:
Is anyone here interested in helping out organize NCFC? While we have basic groundwork stuff covered, some more help with events and such would be what we're looking for. If you have any great ideas you want to contribute or just want to organize stuff we've done in the past, get in contact with me. My AIM/Google Talk is comradekesha@gmail.com, my email is kesha@bunchies.org, and skype is comradekesha (skype is preferred). PMs are fine too (though if you want to send a PM, I suggest using NCFC's forum instead as I'll probably get to it quicker)

Anyone who manages to help may get a special prize!

And that special prize would be from gm112. XD
Re: NCFC / Kesha needs YOUR help!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:54:33 am »
  • It's the grineer
I could help something on the Tournament/Competition Organizer. I'll also be looking for some more people to help me out with that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:39:01 pm by BlazeBigBang »
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:33:48 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I couldn't be of much use for Europeon Zone Planning due to timeszone differences, and since I'm an american I would probably be bad at it anyway. I'm horrible at trivia, so that right there is an elimination.

I could help out with the Tournaments and comps.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 01:36:12 am »
  • It's the grineer
I couldn't be of much use for Europeon Zone Planning due to timeszone differences, and since I'm an american I would probably be bad at it anyway. I'm horrible at trivia, so that right there is an elimination.

I could help out with the Tournaments and comps.

Would you like to team up with me, Shadow?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 45 queries.

anything