Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metal Gear Online Beta! (play with me lol)  (Read 945 times)

Metal Gear Online Beta! (play with me lol)
« on: April 25, 2008, 06:15:41 pm »
  • :D
The MGO Beta *finally* got it's lazy ass started, and it is great-- I'm loving it so far.  Anybody here have it?  I know a few people here have PS3s: Me, Domo... er... Yeah, I guess not that many people here have PS3s <_<  Anyways, it's loads of fun, you guys should try it.  I would have assumed, based on how poorly the launch went, and how Konami's website servers sucked, that the game would have shitty servers, and would lag a lot, and it would be understandable; but it's the opposite, I haven't had *ANY* lag at all!  There are three "lobbies", and I have been playing in Liquid (with 300 something people) as opposed to Solid (with 1000 people), or Raiden.

Anyways, this topic is for discussion of this wonderful game, and for sharing of Game IDs n__N  (or is it Konami ID you need to add friends? Or just your characters name? Or any of them? Goddamnit :P)

Anyways, I think it's character name, but either way, just do Player Search, I'm a Hint of Lime.

I really hope that some more of you guys have this :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:18:35 pm by Limey »
Re: Metal Gear Online Beta! (play with me lol)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 06:25:13 pm »
You need to have a slip from pre-ordering MGS4 in order to participate in the beta, (at least in the US), correct?  I haven't pre-ordered it, but I'd like to try it out.  Bertfallen has a PS3 and lives in Europe, (all countries in Europe are able to participate in the beta, with or without pre-ordering), so you should be able to play with him.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 06:26:57 pm »
Laigonaz has a PS3, if I'm correct.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 07:22:13 pm »
  • :D
You need to have a slip from pre-ordering MGS4 in order to participate in the beta, (at least in the US), correct?  I haven't pre-ordered it, but I'd like to try it out.  Bertfallen has a PS3 and lives in Europe, (all countries in Europe are able to participate in the beta, with or without pre-ordering), so you should be able to play with him.

http://www.onlineregister.com/konami/mgops/

You can sign up for a somewhat random chance to get one-- I don't know though, I got mine on the first try n__N

(I had to do this because my MGS4 pre-order one from Saga 2.0 was a 9-digit code, and the 9 digit codes dont work :P)
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 07:23:16 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
;____; I wish I had a PS3. I just got into Metal Gear Solid stuff. In fact, I'm at the beginning of Disk 2 of Metal Gear Solid 1. Anyways, some day I'll get a PS3, but by the time I do this won't be a beta anymore, so whatever. >.<
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 09:31:59 pm »

http://www.onlineregister.com/konami/mgops/

You can sign up for a somewhat random chance to get one-- I don't know though, I got mine on the first try n__N

(I had to do this because my MGS4 pre-order one from Saga 2.0 was a 9-digit code, and the 9 digit codes dont work :P)

Well, I tried.  It didn't work:
Quote from: KONAMI
We’re sorry Braden...

At this time, you do not qualify for the Metal Gear® Online Beta download promotion.

Please Stand By!

Since you have registered for this promotion, you may still have a chance to receive a Unique Product Voucher Code for the Metal Gear® Online Beta. Please stay tuned to www.konami.com for updates, as we'll be announcing more opportunities for this promotion there.
:'(
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 49 queries.