Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any ideas for a new zelda game?  (Read 3007 times)

Any ideas for a new zelda game?
« on: November 01, 2006, 04:13:00 am »
Ok, i am so sick of remakes its not even funny...so im gonna try and grunge up some ideas from people on a plot for a new zelda game...so start posting, i know there are some creative people here, so lets here it
  • Freak GFX
Re: Any ideas for a new zelda game?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 04:48:52 am »
  • :'O
yeah you do that
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 07:11:02 am »
?? ok anyone else have any ideas...and make sure your posts make sense
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 07:36:40 am »
trees, the whole world is covered in water and all there is are great deku trees, and other small trees, the game somehow explains the number of great deku trees and a story around them, also all the trees have villages built on and inside them, and all the trees are linked up with bridges and stuff
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 08:56:29 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Shouldn't this be in recruiting/advertising?
Anyway, not everybody makes remakes, more than 50% of users make fresh games. I think their method is that they think of what they'd want in the game like weapons, tasks, etc. then from that they make the title, then start working on it. Like I wanted a game with a war, I wanted it to be in a series, I wanted it to be a series, so I put war in the title. It was the first in a series, so what should happen? It should be introduced, so I thought a Peace would be destroyed. Where would it be? In Inkartor, so I thought up: The War of Inkartor; A Peace Destroyed
-SK
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 09:19:10 am »
"Zelda Early Production & Ideas"

Gilgamesh

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 09:34:57 am »
(Air)ships.
Could work nicely in conjunction with the Tree/Flooded Hyrule concept.

I personally suggest a new item, like the Ocarina. Something that you can build a game around.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 08:33:21 pm »
"Zelda Early Production & Ideas"
By Ideas, dont they mean their ideas for games? not for who else has ideas for them?
(Air)ships.
Could work nicely in conjunction with the Tree/Flooded Hyrule concept.

I personally suggest a new item, like the Ocarina. Something that you can build a game around.
I agree with the Ocarina thing. My third game is going to be based around 5 sacred shells, 1 of them is like a horn that you can blow into(like ocarina) and the other four are like the medellions that you collect
-SK
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 09:10:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Well I like to come up with a story, and just go with it. Plus I can come up with stories on the fly :P

How about:

You are Link, a trained soldier in the Hyrulian army. When your girlfriend, Zelda, is killed by a mysterious man from Gerudo known as Ganonndorf, who is also known to be a key figure in the Bandits of Gerudo Fortress, you are filled with hate and vengence.

You dedicate yourself to the hunting down and killing of Ganonndorf. Slowly hate and rage consume you more and more, until eventually you become consumed by it, not only for Ganonndorf but for all Gerudeans.

You soon become a legend, rumors all over Hyrule spread about you. Link, the Bandit slayer. Link the Noble destroyer. However, over time these rumors begin to change, as the people become aware of your hate as you push everyone out of your life. Link the Noble Bandit slayer become known as Link, The horror of pain.

Undeterred, you continue on your bloody hunt for Ganonndorf...

As you storm a Bandit Camp you discover that the Bandits are working with strange monsters. However, as you are so rage driven you do not care, and are blind in your quest as a sinister plot that could destroy all of Hyrule unfolds before you.

See, story's are easy to come up with :) As for a name, well it could be something like "The Legend Of Zelda - The Horror Of Pain" or "The Legend Of Zelda - The Soul's Death", "The Legend Of Zelda - Bloody Hunt", the possibilities are endless :P
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 10:27:35 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 02:27:22 am »
well im definately not have a game with a "girlfriend" in it, but i will have an ocarina, got the whole system coded, pretty much all the weapons link has in the old links awakening game
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 06:30:59 am »
Not having a game with a girlfriend? are you gay? I mean... sheeesh! whats wrong with girlfrineds? only 6-9 year olds think that there is something wrong with guys liking girls... strange, isn't it ???
Anyway... I've been thinking about your main post... you say you're sick of remakes so you wanna make your own original one? And you need ideas, well, guess what, you are being stupid, neh neh neh neh neh:P, to me, what you're saying, is this:
I'm sick of people copying the ideas nintendo gives them, so I'm going to make my own game with you guys giving me ideas.
See what I mean.
-SK
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 06:35:05 am »
okay sirkildar, I think I'll have to ask you to refrain from posting in this thread again unless you start to contribute something constructive
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 06:56:14 am »
No.1: I'm giving the guy the idea that it is ok to have someone of the opposite gender who you like in the game from his response, I am also telling him that it was wrong to say that he thinks there are too many remakes and then to try to get ideas off others.
no.2: Mods have that kind of power? You learn something new everyday
no.3:Fine, have it your way.
Idea no. 1: Game where evil gannon wants to destroy the world, and you have to stop him from doing that by collecting the 4 element orbs and then placing them in their sacred chambers, then you can retreive the ancient blade, and silence gannon
Idea no. 2: Zelda's father has been poisoned by evil and is now trying to get the triforce and lead hyrule into darkness. Princess Zelda, who has now been turned into a slave, flees to a small farmland. There she finds link and orders him to stop her father by collecting the 8 peices of the triforce of courage before her father can. Then he must defeat the evil in the king
Idea no. 3: when your beloved cousin, princess Zelda, is kidnapped by a gerudo queen, you, the duke of Hyrule, must retreive her from the clutches of the new gerudo leader.
Idea no. 4(see how easy it is): when your best friend(Zelda), and only friend, is sent to the castle of Hyrule to attend a sacred school, you want to go with her, but you can't, by order of the principle of the school(A.K.A Gannon). After 3 weeks of her happy school life she dissapears. when you find out you begin a journey to find her.

Idea no.5: You, the prince of Hyrule, are needy of a dynamic quest to prove yourself worthy of the crown, a man from gerudo valley apears, smiting the evil dragon and retreiving many of it's captives, he is named the hero of Hyrule, and many beleive he is the true inheritor of the crown. When the king dies, Gannon is made king by order of the people. He then makes Hyrule the home of the gerudo's, everyone is made into slaves and have their weapons confiscated. Now, only you, being kicked out from the kingdom of Hyrule before Gannon was made king, are the only hope of Hyrule. Can you save them from the gerudos? or will you let Hyrule die?

There. 5 ideas from the top of my head. Easy. Happy? Good!
-SK

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 07:15:12 am »
  • Wear the Deku Sprout Smile :]
Heh. I've got an idea, 'cept it's part of a series. Three Lances is a small part of a bigger story ^^ Mah games are inter'Link'able. Oooh, that was bad. But anyway, I should really make a seperate topic for it. I'll give some thought to an idea for ya tofuu, and see what I can come up with.
Surely you can do it!
Believe in your strengths...Believe...

-Happy Mask Salesman
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:59 am »
sirkildar, just relax.
Im quite sure tofuu doesnt want link to have a girlfriend because it just screams "un-professional".. really is amazing to see people try to force any topic into a debate about sexuality :-\
and yes, mods do have the power to ask you to stop posting in one topic if you dont intend on following the topic's purpose
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 04:35:41 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
It was just an idea  >:(

Anyway, why would it HAVE to be a girlfriend? I just thought "Zelda killed" why would link be upset? The easy answer was they where in a relationship. They could be best friends, close friends, brother & sister. It wouldn't even have to be Zelda that was killed, it could be links father or mother.

It was JUST an idea and could be altered or ditched as wished.

Since you want an Original idea, how about using a different style of play in the game. I've always wanted to play a Legend Of Zelda in Top-Down Shooter style :)
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 05:22:20 am »
No.1: I'm giving the guy the idea that it is ok to have someone of the opposite gender who you like in the game from his response, I am also telling him that it was wrong to say that he thinks there are too many remakes and then to try to get ideas off others.
no.2: Mods have that kind of power? You learn something new everyday
no.3:Fine, have it your way.
Idea no. 1: Game where evil gannon wants to destroy the world, and you have to stop him from doing that by collecting the 4 element orbs and then placing them in their sacred chambers, then you can retreive the ancient blade, and silence gannon
Idea no. 2: Zelda's father has been poisoned by evil and is now trying to get the triforce and lead hyrule into darkness. Princess Zelda, who has now been turned into a slave, flees to a small farmland. There she finds link and orders him to stop her father by collecting the 8 peices of the triforce of courage before her father can. Then he must defeat the evil in the king
Idea no. 3: when your beloved cousin, princess Zelda, is kidnapped by a gerudo queen, you, the duke of Hyrule, must retreive her from the clutches of the new gerudo leader.
Idea no. 4(see how easy it is): when your best friend(Zelda), and only friend, is sent to the castle of Hyrule to attend a sacred school, you want to go with her, but you can't, by order of the principle of the school(A.K.A Gannon). After 3 weeks of her happy school life she dissapears. when you find out you begin a journey to find her.

Idea no.5: You, the prince of Hyrule, are needy of a dynamic quest to prove yourself worthy of the crown, a man from gerudo valley apears, smiting the evil dragon and retreiving many of it's captives, he is named the hero of Hyrule, and many beleive he is the true inheritor of the crown. When the king dies, Gannon is made king by order of the people. He then makes Hyrule the home of the gerudo's, everyone is made into slaves and have their weapons confiscated. Now, only you, being kicked out from the kingdom of Hyrule before Gannon was made king, are the only hope of Hyrule. Can you save them from the gerudos? or will you let Hyrule die?

There. 5 ideas from the top of my head. Easy. Happy? Good!
-SK

dude ok first of all...i am not afraid of the opposite sex...the reason i dont want link to have a gf in my game is b/c i think its corny as hell...i am nineteen years old man,if you think im afraid of girls or something then w/e you can go to my myspace www.myspace.com/dillbag ..and the thing with the remakes is they are getting OLD...so i was just trying to gather up ideas from different people man....but i already have a story so im goin to lock this topic
  • Freak GFX
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 71 queries.