Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ...  (Read 3981 times)

« on: August 20, 2007, 08:20:30 pm »
This is a notification that your warning level has been increased to 0 by a member of staff. This was due to you preforming an infraction (specifically Uncategorized misdemeanor) contrary to this forums rules of conduct.

The following commments were made by the staff member who increased your warning level;
You obsession with Evanna Lynch is getting obsessive and the more and more you post about it, the more and more everyone witnesses that you are getting out of control.  It is not funny anymore, and it is borderline creepy.  It is just that when almost all of your posts are about her, it is borderline spam, and it is getting old.  So please calm down and keep your discussion about her to a minimum when on here.

If you believe this warning was given unjustly please reply to this PM and an administrator will deal with it as soon as possible.

This warning is pretty unfair.. As you can see, the last topics like "OUR THE Jade Raymond > Evanna Lynch" is made by SWIFTU so NOT me..

And also, topics like "I <3 Evanna" is started by SOL. So NOT me.

I just started 2 topics about her in the Graphic board for practicing my skills, but I did NOT talked obssesionally about her in the topics. I only showed things about my art.

The only topic that would be offensive, is the "Evanna Lynch or Hayley Williams?" topic. But I haven't started topics like this since the topic was locked. And if this warning is about my Avatar, what's wrong with posting a girl in my avatar? I even removed my Sig for the haters...

Whoever sent me this warning (I don't think it was nazi administrator what it said), I am NOT guilty for things what other members start to let me post in it.
  • Virtual Security
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 08:25:51 pm »
I got two of them, there obviously fake, because your warning metre hasn't changed. So Just ignore it :)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 08:27:07 pm »
I got two of them, there obviously fake, because your warning metre hasn't changed. So Just ignore it :)
I just dislike it to be warned when I haven't do anything wrong. ::)
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 08:28:25 pm »
I'm backing TheRealDragonboy. Sure, he's obsessed, but he doesn't mention her that much, mainly restricting himself to topics directly about Evanna. And a lot of those topics were not started by him! So, what, are we going to stop all mention of Evanna Lynch? Or are we doing this for everything?

So nothing about Elfin Lied from AoDC, or ... um, EvilZeldaxNabooru hentai from Zoru, or chibi art from Deku_stick, no, forget all about being a Simpsons fan, or constantly referencing a person you like, a show you watch, or any kind of obsession or dedication at all?

!@#$%, this whole forum is dedicated with Zelda, everybody obsessed with the games. Are you saying that we can obsess about LoZ, but a small group of people are not allowed to dedicate themselves to a brilliant actress?
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 08:29:39 pm »
I'm backing TheRealDragonboy. Sure, he's obsessed, but he doesn't mention her that much, mainly restricting himself to topics directly about Evanna. And a lot of those topics were not started by him! So, what, are we going to stop all mention of Evanna Lynch? Or are we doing this for everything?

So nothing about Elfin Lied from AoDC, or ... um, EvilZeldaxNabooru hentai from Zoru, or chibi art from Deku_stick, no, forget all about being a Simpsons fan, or constantly referencing a person you like, a show you watch, or any kind of obsession or dedication at all?

!@#$%, this whole forum is dedicated with Zelda, everybody obsessed with the games. Are you saying that we can obsess about LoZ, but a small group of people are not allowed to dedicate themselves to a brilliant actress?
Soapie
Its F A K E
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 08:30:54 pm »

Soapie
Its F A K E
lol...I can't stop laughing...
Whew...Maybe it was just a prank.
It said 0 so don't take it personally.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 08:33:58 pm »
<__<; wtf, I wrote that before I discovered that. Why did it come from Nazi Administrator then?
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:03 pm »
<__<; wtf, I wrote that before I discovered that. Why did it come from Nazi Administrator then?
I Dunno, I guess its kind of hinting about its fakeness. Sos that someone wouldn't take it serious and go all up in arms about it :P
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 08:36:53 pm »

Soapie
Its F A K E
Soapy is right, a warning is a warning. A warning means you did something wrong, and I'm creating this topic for proving I'm not doing wrong.

I Dunno, I guess its kind of hinting about its fakeness. Sos that someone wouldn't take it serious and go all up in arms about it :P
A warning is a warning. >__>

Btw. Soapy: you forgot about Hyrule_boy and his Nintendo obsession, DuGoLaS with his midna hentai and Moldrill with his Pokemon obsession
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 08:39:06 pm »

Soapie
Its F A K E
Soapy is right, a warning is a warning. A warning means you did something wrong, and I'm creating this topic for proving I'm not doing wrong.

Btw. Soapy: you forgot about Hyrule_boy and his Nintendo obsession, DuGoLaS with his midna hentai and Moldrill with his Pokemon obsession

TRD Considering your warning level hasn't changed at all, and your still at max hearts, and not 0 It goes to show ITS FAKE
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 08:39:36 pm »
  • :D
This isn't fake, but I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of it; there was no action taken against you.  Your warning level is fine.
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:23 pm »

Soapie
Its F A K E

TRD Considering your warning level hasn't changed at all, and your still at max hearts, and not 0 It goes to show ITS FAKE
I just want Justice! And IF this really was fake and sent by Andrew or 4Sword. It was NOT funny at all >__<

This isn't fake, but I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of it; there was no action taken against you.  Your warning level is fine.
A warning means if you repeat your action, you'll get a real warning. How can I repeat an INNOCENT action?
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 08:42:29 pm »
It Isn't fake o.o. That is one hell of a shitty reason to give a warning then. So If that one wasnt fake then;

This is a notification that your warning level has been increased to 0 by a member of staff. This was due to you preforming an infraction (specifically Spam) contrary to this forums rules of conduct.

The following commments were made by the staff member who increased your warning level;
No beneficial content in the following post: http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=18993.msg205152#msg205152

6. Spam is not tolerated and is defined as the following:
   1a. Posting material within a topic that does not add to the topic in a positive way.
   1b. Topics that are not pertaining to the forum they have been created in.
   1c. Anything excessive having to do with language use, posts, and/or topic creation.
   1d. Please use the report post/topic button to notify moderators about a post/topic that needs moderated, doing so in the topic will result in a deleted post.
   1f. Double posting with intention to annoy or \'bump\' a topic is prohibited.

Thanks for understanding.

Was that one faked? After all I didn't post in the topic.
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 08:45:29 pm »
  • *whistle*
Actually, I totally agree with this. TRD, you've been mentioning her in completely unrelated topics, and it's really gotten to a level where it's just creepy and disturbing for anyone who comes across it.

It's fair enough to appreciate her as an actress, it's a completely different thing when you keep on posting things like "oh i love her" and "oh i want to marry her" etc.
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 08:45:45 pm »
  • :D
It Isn't fake o.o. That is one hell of a shitty reason to give a warning then. So If that one wasnt fake then;

This is a notification that your warning level has been increased to 0 by a member of staff. This was due to you preforming an infraction (specifically Spam) contrary to this forums rules of conduct.

No beneficial content in the following post: http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=18993.msg205152#msg205152

6. Spam is not tolerated and is defined as the following:
   1a. Posting material within a topic that does not add to the topic in a positive way.
   1b. Topics that are not pertaining to the forum they have been created in.
   1c. Anything excessive having to do with language use, posts, and/or topic creation.
   1d. Please use the report post/topic button to notify moderators about a post/topic that needs moderated, doing so in the topic will result in a deleted post.
   1f. Double posting with intention to annoy or \'bump\' a topic is prohibited.

Thanks for understanding.

Was that one faked? After all I didn't post in the topic.
Also real, I'm sure your post was deleted from the thread, just leading do a dead end. 

You guys have to understand, if the warning level "has been increased to 0", that just means that they aren't punishing you.  We do it all the time for minor indiscretions.  It's just our way of letting you know that you did something wrong, and what it was.  We do it through the system because that way we have records of everything that went on.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 08:49:44 pm »
Actually, I totally agree with this. TRD, you've been mentioning her in completely unrelated topics, and it's really gotten to a level where it's just creepy and disturbing for anyone who comes across it.

It's fair enough to appreciate her as an actress, it's a completely different thing when you keep on posting things like "oh i love her" and "oh i want to marry her" etc.
"I want to marry her" is personal, and "oh I love her" is my opinion. And also, topics like "what do you imagine". I posted what I IMAGINE right? I can't lie.. That's definitely what I really imagine >_>
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 08:53:09 pm »
Well, Be fair then, Warn HB for continously posting 'How great Nintendo is' and 'How !@#$% Sony is' Because I'm pretty !@#$% sick of hearing that bollocks.
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 08:53:50 pm »
Well, Be fair then, Warn HB for continously posting 'How great Nintendo is' and 'How !@#$% Sony is' Because I'm pretty !@#$% sick of hearing that bollocks.
I completely agree with that.

Btw. What about about his GB style obsession?
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 08:58:59 pm »
  • [sic]
Exactly what they just said. Lots of people repetitively post about something. TRD makes a lot of posts, more than not, that don't mention Evanna, at least as far as I can tell, not counting the ones in, for example, the pixel art topic he made, which is totally unfair. He should be allowed to express his interests as far as he wants unless it actually disrupts the forum, which he hasn't.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 06:37:39 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I completely agree with that.

Btw. What about about his GB style obsession?
As far as I can tell, he doesn't bring up that gb style obsession in completely unrelated topics. His nintendo fanboyism is not just downright stupid (which it has been from the start), but is indeed getting annoying. Nowadays, every time I read his sig, I die a little inside :/
My name is Pitt
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 77 queries.

anything