Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Trailer] Zelda: Sacred Paradox Pokemon heck  (Read 16694 times)

Re: [Trailer] Zelda: Sacred Paradox Pokemon heck
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 03:32:51 pm »
Quote from: InnerMobius
Veran would abduct Zelda (after mistakenly abducting a few other girls like Malon) and would use her to enter the Sacred Realm.
Do you mean abduct with like, soul gems? :P

It would be funny if all of the girls he abducted later became his pokemon in a boss battle.

Veran was the antagonist in Oracle of Ages.

The plan is actually for her to be defeated by Ganondorf at a later time after resurrecting him, where he'll take over as the main antagonist.

• Sacred Paradox Official Site

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 05:30:15 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
The plan is actually for her to be defeated by Ganondorf at a later time after resurrecting him, where he'll take over as the main antagonist.

Sounds too much like Cia... I'm sorry, but IMHO this "plot twist" is incredibly overused in the Zelda series, and in video games in general. Not that I'm shooting you down or anything, but I'm just saying, perhaps an alternative situation could be brainstormed...
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 04:11:17 pm »

Sounds too much like Cia... I'm sorry, but IMHO this "plot twist" is incredibly overused in the Zelda series, and in video games in general. Not that I'm shooting you down or anything, but I'm just saying, perhaps an alternative situation could be brainstormed...

I personally haven't played Hyrule Warriors so I can't say much about how similar it is to Cia, but yeah it's a common theme in the Zelda games. It doesn't matter much at this point as I'm not as concerned with the entire story until after I release a playable alpha with a full dungeon/boss.

This gives an idea on what I'm doing currently(though outdated and missing some details):
Show content

I've also decided to have alternative evolutions like these:
Show content

Those, for example, can be obtained by devolving your creatures and leveling them up holding an item.

• Sacred Paradox Official Site
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 60 queries.

anything