Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 19380 times)

New Moderators
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:36:43 pm »
Lately we've been changing the moderation staff for a variety of reasons, some are new and some will be going. To cut to the chase, we now have three new mods, say hi to; Bert, Domo and Theforeshadower. Hopefully they should do a good job ;).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 03:45:42 am by 4Sword »
Re: New Moderators
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 06:38:53 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I don't agree with one of them.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 06:39:46 pm »
Who is bert? And I don't know if I agree with Domo or not. I'll have to look him up more. Congrat Fourshadower.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:01 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Bertfallen and Domo definetly deserved it.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:22 pm »
I don't agree with one of them.
Tough luck. Its not your choice, its the head moderators.

Who is bert?
Bertfallen (http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=335), sorry I usually shorten his name.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 06:44:07 pm by Infinitus »
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 06:43:13 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
theforeshadower, imo, is that last person deserving of modship even Sora deserves it more than him.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:45:26 pm »
theforeshadower, imo, is that last person deserving of modship even Sora deserves it more than him.
Well put it this way, if he missbehaves now there are bigger consequences.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 06:51:48 pm »
Well put it this way, if he misbehaves now there are bigger consequences.
I think it's unfair to single him out. You should say "If any of them misbehaves, there are now bigger consequences."

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 06:54:29 pm »
Users unfortunately don't get the option of agreeing or disagreeing with who moderators are.

This topic is NOT for flaming new ZFGC staff members, I expect more out of you guys, if I see anything further on it, I'll come out of my resigned-shell and kick some ass. Because your comments are 100% uncalled for and will come with consequences.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 06:54:36 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
Good choices, I suppose.

I don't know Bertfallen or Theforeshadower that well, but Domo is a great choice.

Oh, by the way.. The chances of me becoming a moderator are slimmer than twiggy, but in case that time ever comes.. Don't pick me. I never want to be a mod.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 06:57:25 pm »
Good choices, I suppose.

I don't know Bertfallen or Theforeshadower that well, but Domo is a great choice.

Oh, by the way.. The chances of me becoming a moderator are slimmer than twiggy, but in case that time ever comes.. Don't pick me. I never want to be a mod.

Mod's are asked before they're picked. Thanks for the information though. :)
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 07:00:05 pm »
  • b e p i s
* Knivu approves.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 07:00:45 pm »
I recommended Domo strongly, >.<. He does make a lot of reports and beyond that he seems like he will be a team player.  I have no opinion on the other two really, but I think that if someone else believes in them that should be enough.  bertfallen exemplifies an aspect of intelligent and caution while Theforeshadower is at least enthusiastic and active.
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 07:02:44 pm »
Users unfortunately don't get the option of agreeing or disagreeing with who moderators are.

This topic is NOT for flaming new ZFGC staff members, I expect more out of you guys, if I see anything further on it, I'll come out of my resigned-shell and kick some ass. Because your comments are 100% uncalled for and will come with consequences.
I disagree with this. First off, if we weren't suppose to voice our opinion than the topic should be locked. I agree that flaming is wrong, but even though it doesn't matter we are still allowed to say whether we disagree or not. I don't think anything I said would count as a flame. I don't know Bert, so I didn't say congratulations. I don't know Domo too well, so I said I would look at his post history (which I probably won't), and because I don't know him I don't know if it's a good choice or not. I congratulated Foreshadower because I know him and think he'll do a good job.

I think as long as this topic remains unlocked we should be allowed to voice our opinion as long as we don't break any rules.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 07:04:15 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well

I disagree with this. First off, if we weren't suppose to voice our opinion than the topic should be locked. I agree that flaming is wrong, but even though it doesn't matter we are still allowed to say whether we disagree or not. I don't think anything I said would count as a flame. I don't know Bert, so I didn't say congratulations. I don't know Domo too well, so I said I would look at his post history (which I probably won't), and because I don't know him I don't know if it's a good choice or not. I congratulated Foreshadower because I know him and think he'll do a good job.

I think as long as this topic remains unlocked we should be allowed to voice our opinion as long as we don't break any rules.

Yeah, although I disagree with what you said, I don't believe that simply disagreeing with the choices made is a flame.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 07:06:29 pm »
Well, you can all be sure about Domo, I guarantee it and stake my own reputation if I have one on it for nominating him.
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 07:09:59 pm »
Who is bert? And I don't know if I agree with Domo or not. I'll have to look him up more. Congrat Fourshadower.

I'm bert, or Bertfallen. I changed my username to Seeney though. May change it back if people get confused about it.
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 07:10:27 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Well, you guys just have to trust our judgement. :P
The staff members know pretty well who is suitable for being a mod.
Anyways, welcome aboard guys!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 07:21:28 pm »
My comments were mostly directed at Buster, but I strongly disagreed with Sora's as well. This is not a time to pick people out in public. I realize the topic is open to all some things are better left unsaid. Be respectful of others.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 07:21:37 pm »
Sora, you try too hard to be anti.

On another note, congratulations to the new mods. I'm sure you all will do a great job. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 76 queries.

anything