Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Fartriloquist  (Read 2589 times)

The Fartriloquist
« on: November 25, 2008, 07:46:32 am »
THE FARTRILOQUIST

Character Biography
You know how ventriloquists can throw their voices to create the illusion of a talking dummy? Well, the Fartriloquist spent years honing the unique ability to throw both the sound and smell of farts. With the advent of his special abilities, the Fartriloquist has been met with a dilemma: should he use his powers for good or for evil? Will he expose a burglar with the rotten aroma or fill an elevator with the awful odor of flatulence? Will he make a priest fart in the middle of a powerful sermon?

You will decide what the future holds for the Fartriloquist, right here in this topic. Voice your opinion on the concept, the character, and his actions in order to dictate his past and future. Propose possible ideas and specific uses for his unusual talents. Help this gifted individual realize his true potential.

FAQ
Wait, what do you mean he can throw farts?
He can make the sounds and smells of his farts travel to appear from any location, like a ventriloquist. It's a unique ability with many applications, such as using it to fart in someone's scuba gear.

Who is that other character in the image?
That is Manzelle, a creation of my friend Ben Mackey, the artist who drew that picture. While I am responsible for the conception of the Fartriloquist, it has since been adopted into Ben's universe of the Subpar's, heroes and villains with pointless abilities.

Art:

Signatures:
Signatures will be arriving shortly.

Misc Info:
The current image of the Fartriloquist was drawn by my friend Ben Mackey. I will most likely be creating my own vector image shortly, including a support signature.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: The Fartriloquist
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 07:52:51 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
LMFAO!!!!!
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 08:00:30 am »
  • Xiphirx
, such as using it to fart in someone's scuba gear.

*gets idea*
  • For The Swarm

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 05:32:43 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
This is made of BRILLIANCE.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 44 queries.