Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My game  (Read 1751 times)

My game
« on: May 20, 2006, 03:00:32 pm »
  • I cannot lose!
May 20.06
Hello, everyone!

I'm going to make a game with Game Maker.I'm not clear with the name yet, but it's going to be some fantasy thing.
The main character that you control is Ered named young boy(I'm not sure about the name).

I've been making some story for it: In the kingdom of [I'm still working on the name], a small village was attacked.A young boy named Ered went to the battleground to seek his father.Ered finds out that his father is dead.With his family, Ered leaves the village behind and goes to the city to seek help.

I add more soon.What do you think?
Comment about the name of Ered... :-\
MGS4 == Best game ever. Srsly.

dylan623

Re: My game
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 03:46:05 am »
May 20.06
Hello, everyone!

I'm going to make a game with Game Maker.I'm not clear with the name yet, but it's going to be some fantasy thing.
The main character that you control is Ered named young boy(I'm not sure about the name).

I've been making some story for it: In the kingdom of [I'm still working on the name], a small village was attacked.A young boy named Ered went to the battleground to seek his father.Ered finds out that his father is dead.With his family, Ered leaves the village behind and goes to the city to seek help.

I add more soon.What do you think?
Comment about the name of Ered... :-\
Make it like Fire Emblem!!!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 42 queries.

anything