Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda ALTTP3D [Testing WW Outset Island]  (Read 46215 times)

Re: [SCREEN UPDATE apr/23/13] The Legend of Zeld...
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2013, 12:48:57 pm »
I love the way this project is looking the only thing that could be diff in my opinion is the grass but thats just my opinion great job keep up the good work im looking forward to the next demo
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2013, 04:29:12 am »
Thanks for the feedback! the terrain is still a placeholder, I don't like it either

Hey! all i can say is fabulous project! keep up the awesome work! just one thing with when he link look towards an object make it so those are the objects that can be Z-targeted! will check regularly for more updates!

I will! that's the way I am trying to implement this

MOD EDIT:  Just combined your two replies that were back-to-back.  Try to combine replies in one post.  :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:48:39 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Deviantart Page
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2013, 04:32:20 am »
Hey guys!
You may go here to see how the lighting test looks like, and tell me what you think
http://xtremeexe.deviantart.com/art/ALTTP3D-shadows-and-lighting-test-367896801?q=gallery%3Axtremeexe&qo=0

Testing lighting sources, and a basic shadow for the main model.. I don't think the engine may support real time shadows.. or even shadows for every object...
what do you guys think about the effect.. if I find the way to implement cel shading maybe I will go for it, because I think it looks kind of plastic
  • Deviantart Page

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: [LIGHTS TEST UPDATE apr/25/13] The Legend of...
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 09:23:21 am »
Dude this is looking amazing! I am really impressed. Keep up the good work!
  • Phoenix Heart

Koh

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 12:19:08 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
Looks like Link is doing a little jig in that animation XD.

I think you've got the lighting just right~  Just curious, what was that blue arrow thing stuck in the window of that house?
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:27 pm »
Wow, this is an extremely amazing project ! Good work  :D
I wonder if you're going to implement the Day 'n Night system, it would be great and could be useful for new sidequest only for night time ^^
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »
Very awesome project I follow it here and on DA
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2013, 11:24:35 pm »
Looks like Link is doing a little jig in that animation XD.

I think you've got the lighting just right~  Just curious, what was that blue arrow thing stuck in the window of that house?

too lazy to get a better GIF.. is just a lighting test :P... looks like a timelapse video

That arrow is result of the U3D DLL update.. it messed up my coordinates.. I am working on it

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks! I am working to make it feel like a real Zelda adventure

Wow, this is an extremely amazing project ! Good work  :D
I wonder if you're going to implement the Day 'n Night system, it would be great and could be useful for new sidequest only for night time ^^

Not sure about the day/night.. I have thought about it, but I think it would take a lot of time to get NPC's and enemies and stuff to work just right.. I mean.. you don't want to see the old lady sweeping her house during the night

Thanks for the comments!

Very awesome project I follow it here and on DA

Thanks!! I am glad people visits my DA page

Thanks! glad you like it so far

MOD EDIT: Combined all your replies together again.  Please, try to put all your responses into one reply. :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:24:19 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Deviantart Page
Re: [CUCCO TEST UPDATE apr/27/13] The Legend of ...
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2013, 11:28:49 pm »
Cuccos has been something I wanted to add a while ago.. and finally got around modelling and animating them.. still a WIP, not really happy hw they work but I am fixing them...
The blue arrow is the result of the engine update it messed up my coordinates.. had to fix it

• Deviantart Page
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2013, 11:34:51 pm »
Wow those cuccos models look very well done. do you model these yourself? or do you have others working with you? All i can say is this project is very interesting, because of how much gets added so quickly. im always excited to see the topics newest post in here, it looks very well done all the time.
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:44 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
Looks really good.  I would love to see the cucco's in action.    :)
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 02:46:54 am »
:D just talked about doing them on DA lol you move quick :P they look awesome just like The rest of the project

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 10:09:39 am »
The cucco models look amazing! However I don't think the textures look right. They seem...too detailed in comparison to Link and the environment

Keep up the good work though!
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 10:26:26 pm »
Oh wow, this project still exists and it's doing great! Everything looks well done, and Link looks way better than he did before. So much cleaner. Still looking forward to this! :)
Re: [TEXT ENGINE TEST UPDATE apr/30/13] The Lege...
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:28 am »
Testing what will be the text engine.. text is written as a typewriter,unless you press the action button and it shows right away.. what you guys think about the dialog box? I am not really happy with it.. I am using a windows font, to avoid compatibility issues
  • Deviantart Page
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 04:48:36 am »
Wow those cuccos models look very well done. do you model these yourself? or do you have others working with you? All i can say is this project is very interesting, because of how much gets added so quickly. im always excited to see the topics newest post in here, it looks very well done all the time.
Thanks! yes, I am mostly doing everything.. from modelling.. texturing.. coding... I downloaded a really great Hyrule map made by  S-Cape144 that I am using for reference, since he added way too much detail and it would crash any computer..

Looks really good.  I would love to see the cucco's in action.    :)
Believe me.. they are fun to watch.. to hit and to chase.. they run like.. headless chickens!

:D just talked about doing them on DA lol you move quick :P they look awesome just like The rest of the project
Thanks.. sometimes are just ideas thjat I've been considering for a while.. so I have plenty of ideas of how to make them work

The cucco models look amazing! However I don't think the textures look right. They seem...too detailed in comparison to Link and the environment

Keep up the good work though!

Thanks! I think in game it looks fine... it will be up to you guys to decide when the next demo is completed

Oh wow, this project still exists and it's doing great! Everything looks well done, and Link looks way better than he did before. So much cleaner. Still looking forward to this! :)
Thanks! this project has been my goal since... I played LTTP and if you remember the old forums.. you will know this is not my first attempt at doing it.. but has been the best! someday it should be completed!!
  • Deviantart Page
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 05:52:25 pm »
I am starting to populate the world as it feels very empty and claustrophobic... and I am beggining with this little fairy... tried a mix between the in game sprites and the official art.. I like it

• Deviantart Page
Re: [CHARACTERS UPDATE 5/1/13] The Legend of Zel...
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 08:53:32 pm »
Looks good as always, although the text box is a little iffy. i would try to make it more like the newer 3D ones, as this cant really be in a LTTP style.. but the text looks good. the fairy looks great too! my only suggestion is that it looks very big.. in LTTP i think that was just because they needed detail. but if they can fit in a bottle, and going with newer games, they seemed alot smaller than that.

Koh

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2013, 03:02:05 am »
  • Tamer Koh
Looks good as always, although the text box is a little iffy. i would try to make it more like the newer 3D ones, as this cant really be in a LTTP style.. but the text looks good. the fairy looks great too! my only suggestion is that it looks very big.. in LTTP i think that was just because they needed detail. but if they can fit in a bottle, and going with newer games, they seemed alot smaller than that.
Basically this.  They are a bit large o.o.  Also, just curious, why do they wear that expression XD?  It's just like 3=.
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:56 pm »
Basically this.  They are a bit large o.o.  Also, just curious, why do they wear that expression XD?  It's just like 3=.

Yeah, I already noticed the size of the fairy.. it is smaller now, and should fit inside a bottle, if not it MUST.. poor little fairy...
what expression dlbrooks? the fairy? don't know.. was trying to get a doll like face.. I think I failed.. ha ha, a friend told me she looks kind of manly..
  • Deviantart Page
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 78 queries.