Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LttP MC-Styled Titlescreen  (Read 3068 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
LttP MC-Styled Titlescreen
« on: February 26, 2007, 12:26:55 am »
  • .越//
--> Original on GBA

and the raw stuff ( without the mc lightshine )

-->

-->

the background was first completly converted to mc palette and then addet the bg ^^

:-( forgot the triforce, but it doesnt fit anyways with the shield in the logo ^^

Comments pls

Give Credit to me and Darklink for his Sword and Shield :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 12:37:25 am by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

The gold chuchu

Maybe not?...
Re: LttP MC-Styled Titlescreen
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 12:36:56 am »
I love it! somone will use this!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 12:37:29 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Astounding! Except for the words A Link to the Past, which look misshapen and hard to make out... :(
  • Lionfish Apps

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 12:44:20 am »
  • .越//
Astounding! Except for the words A Link to the Past, which look misshapen and hard to make out... :(

the "A" is bad... but the Rest is just looking like in "the minish cap" title

edit: just found this per google:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 12:45:57 am by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

uma

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:50:45 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
What are you talking about? Those laters are FREAKIN' AWESOME! I love them. They remind of the letters on the Darkcloud logos.

Its just the yellow; A bit too bright. But other than that, the letters are really awesome.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 01:57:27 am »
  • Mutilating... Fun...
All the letters look fine except the A, it seems too stretched.
I have 3361 words left in my signature.
  • TZGR

Mateus

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 02:14:54 am »
Wow....that's amazing.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 02:15:33 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Very nice job, the only crit I can give is the letters are a bit to skewed. Easy fix though.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 10:19:55 am »
Very nice! but as the others said you should fix the letters.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 12:11:24 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
lol, damn man. Looks awesome!
Very colourful and beautiful.
Great job yue!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 12:14:23 pm »
I love it, but those letters do not fit.

And the 'Legend of Zelda' piece seems out of place.
But the background and stuff is totally awesome, nice work :)
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 12:22:44 pm »
really nice ! good job ! ;)

Devy

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 01:53:03 pm »
the only things are the letters and the ugly sword use a different one its too fat in my eyes and too dark to fit with the rest of the image other than tha its good ;D
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 02:07:50 pm »
  • [sic]
It's a pretty bad job, actually.. not enough effort put into it by the looks of it. First, you stretched/resized the size to fit the sword. Why? It should be proper GBA size like the LTTP one, 240 x 160 pixels. Second, the background. The reflection of the mountains looks strange and fake.. you put in some watery elements and changed colors here and there, and it makes it look more like you just made it semi-transparent. If you need it to look more like a reflection, ripple it a bit. Also, the castle is pathetic, simply a recolour of the LTTP castle, so it's LTTP-"style". There was no need to remove the triforce and stick in a shield, which, along with the sword, is not MC-style and looks rather pathetic. The sword in MC-style should look similar to the sword from the actual MC logo. The text is pretty bad too. The text underneath the Minish cap logo did not bend, stretch, or skew. It was neat and clean-looking. and your "A", which looks like either an edit of Ezlo from the MC logo or a cheap imitation of him, looks completely out-of-place.. as does the rest of the text. Also, why do the L and k stem downwards? None of the text in the MC logo did that.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 02:11:02 pm »
  • .越//
It's a pretty bad job, actually.. not enough effort put into it by the looks of it. First, you stretched/resized the size to fit the sword. Why? It should be proper GBA size like the LTTP one, 240 x 160 pixels. Second, the background. The reflection of the mountains looks strange and fake.. you put in some watery elements and changed colors here and there, and it makes it look more like you just made it semi-transparent. If you need it to look more like a reflection, ripple it a bit. Also, the castle is pathetic, simply a recolour of the LTTP castle, so it's LTTP-"style". There was no need to remove the triforce and stick in a shield, which, along with the sword, is not MC-style and looks rather pathetic. The sword in MC-style should look similar to the sword from the actual MC logo. The text is pretty bad too. The text underneath the Minish cap logo did not bend, stretch, or skew. It was neat and clean-looking. and your "A", which looks like either an edit of Ezlo from the MC logo or a cheap imitation of him, looks completely out-of-place.. as does the rest of the text. Also, why do the L and k stem downwards? None of the text in the MC logo did that.

not very nice but the first "real" constructive critic in this topic ^.^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Faceless

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 08:42:15 pm »
Both the Sword and Shield aren't MC style at all. Why would a shield be miraculously added to the logo because it was MC style? Like everyone else said, the A sucks.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 10:06:10 pm »
  • .越//
Both the Sword and Shield aren't MC style at all. Why would a shield be miraculously added to the logo because it was MC style? Like everyone else said, the A sucks.

does noone read my post?

1. sword and shield are not from me
2. i said myself that the A sucks and since everyone said it it doesnt deserve any comments anymore
3. i said also i dont change it, i made it out of fun and you see that i hardly put any efford into the picture

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 01:17:37 am »
  • [sic]

does noone read my post?

2. i said myself that the A sucks and since everyone said it it doesnt deserve any comments anymore
3. i said also i dont change it, i made it out of fun and you see that i hardly put any efford into the picture
If you don't want comments, don't post.

Faceless

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 01:56:04 am »

does noone read my post?

He does want comments. One's that are all about kissing his ass.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 01:58:13 am »
  • .越//

does noone read my post?

He does want comments. One's that are all about kissing his ass.

you just said comments which were already said ten times... but because you think otherwise i just close this and then can nobody "lick my ass" !@#$%

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 79 queries.

anything