Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holidays, Changes, and more!  (Read 11495 times)

Holidays, Changes, and more!
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:54:12 am »
Well, its been a while since I have addressed everyone, so maybe now would be a good time to do it?

First off I'd like to wish everyone a good Holiday season. Enjoy yourselves and embrace the up coming new year.

Secondly, though I personally dislike announcing things like this. Kirby has departed the team. I'm only making note of this because If there are any issues that need to be handled quickly. I request you send them to myself and/or another administrative member (or moderator). There's no reason to pester Kirby or bug him, so please don't. :P

I'd also like to say that we do have things in the works, and we're starting basic development on several ideas we'd like to incorporate within ZFGC. With that said you can expect changes in 2007 that will better the way ZFGC operates, looks, and feels. We have dedicated staff now working on development to improve the way ZFGC operates, along with adding new features to the site. New themes will be coming, and a more organized system for events will also be introduced. Expect changes to the way the projects/development boards work. Also expect changes to the system of moderation. We're slowly improving on that, but doing a lot better than we were doing a few months ago. I think this will be a great year for ZFGC, and for everyone on ZFGC. I encourage everyone of you to do something awesome and creative this year. Make a game! Help make a game! Learn to sprite! Something you can enjoy while you spend your time here.

On that note, happy holidays, and if you have any questions/ideas/comments please drop me a message. I'll get back to them as soon as I can.

For a quick reference to whom to contact for what:

Andrew - Anything and everything
WWFan - Development and Technical.
Max - Development and Technical.
Helios - Development.
Hyperhal - Forum and Events.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:54:55 am by 4Sword »
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 38 queries.