Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bisexuality  (Read 6410 times)

Goodnight

Once and future Captain
Re: Bisexuality
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 09:50:02 pm »
  • With a Capital G
I was once sitting on a bed in between two of those "fake bisexual" girls the OP was talking about, when they decided to start kissing. Like, basically on top of me. I started flailing and whining like a child just because everyone probably expected me to be [Quagmire] Alllll-riiiight. [/Quagmire]  XD

So yeah, what Dracon posted pretty much annoys me too. Nothing else to add to it.

I did know one dude who was genuinely bi, and the most hilarious thing was when 5 or 6 of us were crammed into a cab, and he was sitting on the parking brake between the driver and the front passenger (me) when he, out in the open, made some comment about how he could really go for some hot guy's DICK up his ass. Could barely contain the laughter; wondered what the driver was thinking. But this guy was not a faker or an attention seeker, he rarely talked about his bisexuality, and even when he'd regularly alternate between male and female partners, at the end of the day nobody really gave a !@#$%, so it was all cool.

[edit]

Oh and I had one friend who used to say "being bisexual must be great, it means you've got twice the field to play". Uhh, no, more like 1.1 times.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:52:31 pm by Goodnight »

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 10:08:40 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I was once sitting on a bed in between two of those "fake bisexual" girls the OP was talking about, when they decided to start kissing. Like, basically on top of me. I started flailing and whining like a child just because everyone probably expected me to be [Quagmire] Alllll-riiiight. [/Quagmire]  XD

I wish that would happen to me.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 11:25:41 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Well, for those of you being bothered, I never said all bisexuals are fake bisexuals. either way, most people eventually go one way or another, bisexuality being a passing stage. How many 50-year-old bisexuals do you see?
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 11:33:41 pm »
  • *whistle*
I don't know, I've never asked any 50 year olds if they were bisexual. BECAUSE THAT'S REALLY THE KIND OF THING YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING.

According to the Kinsey reports, at any rate, most people, at any point in their lives, are in some way bisexual, with very few people being exclusively hetero/homosexual.
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 11:43:10 pm »
Well, for those of you being bothered, I never said all bisexuals are fake bisexuals. either way, most people eventually go one way or another, bisexuality being a passing stage. How many 50-year-old bisexuals do you see?

You could make an assumption here based on the time period, being that of time's of war. In time's of war, when there are very few women about, I think a lot of men subjected themselves to other manors of sexual pleasure, to resolve that *need*.

I disagree with Source's statement above regarding all humans by default being bisexual. I personally have no sexual interest with men, I kid and joke around, but for the 'fun of it'. Why not, there is no reason not to really. I'm definitely not modest in that area.. if I can freak someone out I will do it.

Yes, humans seek companionship from the start of life, but that has nothing to do with their sexuality :p A lonely person will take on an animal for their companion, and obviously its not a sexual thing, so I cant really agree there o.0 huge difference between a mate and having "closeness with all other humans"

Mammy says it best.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 12:02:11 am »
  • *whistle*
You could make an assumption here based on the time period, being that of time's of war. In time's of war, when there are very few women about, I think a lot of men subjected themselves to other manors of sexual pleasure, to resolve that *need*.

I disagree with Source's statement above regarding all humans by default being bisexual. I personally have no sexual interest with men, I kid and joke around, but for the 'fun of it'. Why not, there is no reason not to really. I'm definitely not modest in that area.. if I can freak someone out I will do it. 

Look up the Kinsey reports. It doesn't go as far to say that everyone is bisexual, but most people are bisexual at any one point in their lives. Oddly enough, women tend to be more often bisexual than men.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 12:04:47 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Look up the Kinsey reports. It doesn't go as far to say that everyone is bisexual, but most people are bisexual at any one point in their lives. Oddly enough, women tend to be more often bisexual than men.

This is actually pretty true. As hard as it is for me to admit it, I went through the same phase at one point. It was a confusing, desperate time in my life, when I was torn between Jessica Alba ass and Leonardo DeCaprio ass.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 12:09:45 am »

This is actually pretty true. As hard as it is for me to admit it, I went through the same phase at one point. It was a confusing, desperate time in my life, when I was torn between Jessica Alba ass and Leonardo DeCaprio ass.

Dude its ok. Thats understandable.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 12:39:27 am »

Oddly enough? Ever look at your penis, it's kind of a turn off. :p

I'll have to look them up. I don't know what constitutes as bisexuality though. We could always go the Ron White description. Regardless, I think its too far to say 'almost everyone is'. A lot has to do with cultural and society impacts on life. American culture is less modest, than say, Pacific Island nations, Europe is very not-modest with a lot of things. Islamic countries are very modest with everything.

Specifically looking at the Samoan culture, sexuality in general is shielded, yet there are open transsexuals, which is built directly into the culture on the basis of needing either men or women in the household, in which if there are less women, a boy is then raised as a women to do women like duties. At the same time sexual education is greatly suppressed due to it being a 'no-no' topic because of the modesty of the culture which (from what I've observed) causes kids to 'fool around with each other'', more specifically with their own gender, due to the vast separation of men and women. (Mind you, this is one of the few cultures where men and women are fairly equal in status).

Anyway, those are my observations, which doesn't necessarily make them true.. just compiled from what I've seen and heard.. and.. not that it matters, but adultery seems common here..

Edit:
(I think what I was getting at with that was, do sexual experiences make you bisexual, by fooling around with the same sex out of curiosity, or actually physically having attraction to another person of the same gender?)
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 01:01:00 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Edit:
(I think what I was getting at with that was, do sexual experiences make you bisexual, by fooling around with the same sex out of curiosity, or actually physically having attraction to another person of the same gender?)

It's definitely physical attraction. But if you are curious, that means you're probably at least slightly attracted to the same sex, so you probably are bisexual or gay. Because if you aren't the least bit attracted to the same sex, you would never try anything.
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 01:09:53 am »
Now, given that bisexuality will give a girl effortless male attention, a lot of heterosexual females will pose as bisexuals for the sake of receiving male attention. Girls will often wear this bisexuality, real or forced, as a badge.

I've witnessed this myself. There are a whole lot of girls here who seemed to all become bi all at the same time. o_o

Isn't it fact that a good majority of people become temporarily gay around the age of 13 or 14 when they hit puberty because about at that time they switch from your same-sex friends being important (as friends) to being interested in the opposite gender (as a mate)?

I think sexual orientation is based on numerous factors like living condition growing up, specific experiences in younger years, and maybe some certain chemical balances of testosterone vs estrogen in your body.

I also heard that your orientation doesn't stabilize until about 18 years of age-- pretty sure that is fact. So someone who is gay could actually become straight in the end, or vice versa.

Oh, and the comment about everyone being bi? Don't agree.

EDIT: Wow, I sure know how to end a conversation, eh?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:46:20 pm by CelestialEsper »
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 05:11:23 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Yeah...
Anyway, looks like Tila Tequila gets another season. I dedicate this post to smashing my head on a wall.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:47:57 pm by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 12:50:40 pm »
Isn't it fact that a good majority of people become temporarily gay around the age of 13 or 14 when they hit puberty because about at that time they switch from your same-sex friends being important (as friends) to being interested in the opposite gender (as a mate)?

I'm not sure what your getting at here.

Are you trying to say that opposite gender friends makes you homosexual? 'Cos if so...!@#$%  :-[
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 04:26:42 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I started going down this line of thought the other day. I was laying on the floor playing my DS, and my sister was watching TV. As she usually does, she left the living room with the TV on. The channel was set to MTV. As shows went by, it eventually switched to Tila Tequila (In case you are new to the internet, look on anyone's MySpace friend list. She's probably there.), and it wasn't long before my half-attentive ears started to hear a repeated subject of speech. It was them making some deal about Tila being a bisexual. Sure, it's an odd characteristic, and certainly note worthy, but it wasn't long until I realized that the entire concept of the program was pretty much just "LAWLZ LET TAKE DAT MYSPACE GRIL AND MAKE HER AN SHOW CUZ SHES BI KAY?". Anyway, I started thinking about that concept. There is a strange cultural fascination with bisexuality. In a middle or high school class, a teacher can't use the prefix "Bi" without having a bunch of giggle and murmur "bisexual". It really annoys me.
First I'll look at the sexual fascination that males have with it. I don't seem to be included in the large group of guys that are turned on by girls kissing. Once a girl declares having a girlfriend, many of the surrounding guys will take sudden interest in a conversation they couldn't have given a !@#$% about prior to any mention of lesbianism (or possible bisexuality). Now, given that bisexuality will give a girl effortless male attention, a lot of heterosexual females will pose as bisexuals for the sake of receiving male attention. Girls will often wear this bisexuality, real or forced, as a badge. Sometimes it just get ridiculous. One time a girl I met announced that she was bisexual immediately after telling me her name. Why? Probably because it was a successful tactic in gaining male attention. A similar trend goes for guys that want to show how sensitive and sexually open they are to girls, and then cower when it comes time to take the !@#$%. I am fascinated and disgusted by what idiot tactics people use for attention.
Any ideas and opinions?
Yeah i'm like you lesbian chicks don't turn me on because that's stupid liking chicks who don't like your gender.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 04:46:44 pm »
  • b e p i s
First I'll look at the sexual fascination that males have with it. I don't seem to be included in the large group of guys that are turned on by girls kissing.

I am extremely turned on by bisexual girls, but not lesbians. I like the explanation of some random comedian I saw on TV once:

"Men like women. WOMAN GOOD! GRRR! Two women...MORE GOOD! RAWR!"
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008, 04:56:06 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Old proverb says: Guys are stupid, Girls are crazy. At least stupid is predictable.
I say: Predictability is boring.

First I'll look at the sexual fascination that males have with it. I don't seem to be included in the large group of guys that are turned on by girls kissing.

I am extremely turned on by bisexual girls, but not lesbians. I like the explanation of some random comedian I saw on TV once:

"Men like women. WOMAN GOOD! GRRR! Two women...MORE GOOD! RAWR!"

mit

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 08:22:57 pm »
  • QBASIC programmer since age 4. Take that, world.
I hate the viewpoint "I like lesbians, but gays... ew".

I know a load of people who think like that. It completely voids anything they say about being open minded because they clearly are just making an allowance for something that turns them on. Dissing gays with arguments like "it's unnatural" and then "not minding" lesbians is ignorant, short-sighted, and to me, voids their opinion.

Flaunting sexuality is just a cry for attention, but it's no different to people who claim they're still fighting for a battle they've already won - such as minority groups accusing others of being racist, sexist, etc, whenever they're failing at something. Just because you *used* to be treated badly doesn't mean you should still be treated specially. There are countless cases where I feel like this, and people annoy me so much when they can't see that they're treated just the same as everyone else, but want more from greed and use their unusual-property as an excuse.
Programmer / Spriter / Level designer / Game Director / Web Designer / Music Sequencer for
Random Highscore table:

Play the Kousou Arcade today!
  • Kousou Games

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 08:49:19 pm »
  • b e p i s
I hate the viewpoint "I like lesbians, but gays... ew".

I know a load of people who think like that. It completely voids anything they say about being open minded because they clearly are just making an allowance for something that turns them on. Dissing gays with arguments like "it's unnatural" and then "not minding" lesbians is ignorant, short-sighted, and to me, voids their opinion.

Well you see, I have no problem with gays actually doing what they do...it's just I enjoy watching lesbians. :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 06:52:18 pm »

I'm not sure what your getting at here.

Are you trying to say that opposite gender friends makes you homosexual? 'Cos if so...!@#$%  :-[

No, sir. Maybe I needed to elaborate on that more.

When you're real young, you like to hang out with your dude friends and you think girls are weird. When you get to a certain age, you become "interested" in girls. Some scientists say that around this transitional period, many people can think they're gay or bi temporarily.
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 06:56:38 pm »
  • *whistle*
Is this more or less than the number of scientists who think that evolution is the most likely explaination for the current state of biodiversity and that God is scientifically unlikely?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 73 queries.