Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay?  (Read 26403 times)

Re: Gay?
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2008, 02:21:48 am »
Let's bring this discussion back onto the topic of "Gay?".
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2008, 02:22:22 am »
Many many edits

I think the warning was to-be assumed. People don't state all things out-right, they expect you to have the common sense to see what is implied.

E.g, if I say to you (face-to-face, in real life) "Shut the !@#$% up" and raise my fist in front of you in a threatening manner, you'd assume that if you didn't do so I'd punch you. Bad example, maybe, but you see my point? Perhaps a better idea is you stand up in the middle of a fancy dinner and the person throwing the dinner glares at you, and you see this, then surely you would assume if you didn't sit back down you'd be thrown out or something similar?

What a load of bull.  Nobody should be as immature as to threaten someone for speaking, or for simply standing up at a dinner.  Your arguement fails majorly.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual or whatever.  If there was, I would think that people would actually be able to choose what sex they are attracted to.
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2008, 02:25:25 am »
Many many edits

I think the warning was to-be assumed. People don't state all things out-right, they expect you to have the common sense to see what is implied.

E.g, if I say to you (face-to-face, in real life) "Shut the !@#$% up" and raise my fist in front of you in a threatening manner, you'd assume that if you didn't do so I'd punch you. Bad example, maybe, but you see my point? Perhaps a better idea is you stand up in the middle of a fancy dinner and the person throwing the dinner glares at you, and you see this, then surely you would assume if you didn't sit back down you'd be thrown out or something similar?

What a load of bull.  Nobody should be as immature as to threaten someone for speaking, or for simply standing up at a dinner.  Your arguement fails majorly.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual or whatever.  If there was, I would think that people would actually be able to choose what sex they are attracted to.
People do choose what gender they are attracted too >.>.  My gay boss was attracted to women but then changed his mind to become attracted to men.  People do choose.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2008, 02:37:05 am »
Many many edits

What a load of bull.  Nobody should be as immature as to threaten someone for speaking, or for simply standing up at a dinner.  Your arguement fails majorly.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual or whatever.  If there was, I would think that people would actually be able to choose what sex they are attracted to.
People do choose what gender they are attracted too >.>.  My gay boss was attracted to women but then changed his mind to become attracted to men.  People do choose.

Or they simply lie to themselves.  I've had two uncles who've been divorced because their wives turned out to be gay all along.  Besides that, if people could simply choose, there might not be so much complaining about how all the straight people bully them.
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:31 am »
I think the right age for sex really depends on the person in question, and how well developed their mind, emotional and sexual intelligence is. Take me for example, i`m 15, and looking back at last year i can really see a difference in what i desired, and the actions i made in attempts to get them.
of course i don`t mean 5 year olds should be doing it, because they obviously aren`t developed enough.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2008, 03:21:20 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
People who are really gay are borne that way. Its no choice, its a genetic disorder(Or was it hormonal).

Sora, You remind me of a certain girl in my class. She thinks she Is always right, and she one of them extremists that thinks saying "Mexican immigrant" is racial discrimination. Why? Because even when you get warned, you can't be happy that you didn't get in serious trouble, and you don't even say "Sorry [admin/mod name]"
If I remember right, your excuse was that You saw others spamming here. Go to the Global Rules Topic and read them. Memorize them, instead of wasting time fighting an admin. And then write it on the back of your hand not to follow somebody off of a cliff.
  And if you think that I can't make mature decisions about posting, or if you think my post is dumb, then here is ia dumb version: GTFO.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2008, 03:47:31 am »
People who are really gay are borne that way. Its no choice, its a genetic disorder(Or was it hormonal).

I think the term disorder might be a little too strong, but yes, that's essentially what it is.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 47 queries.