Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay?  (Read 26404 times)

Re: Gay?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 04:06:26 am »
Kylink got my point exactly, thank you kylink :)

Sora, doesn't the bible say that homosexuality as a whole is a sin? So if you think being gay is fine, then technically shouldn't you be sinning, impure thoughts and what not.
that is correct. It even says that lust in general is a sin.
If we're currently debating God's views than I'm wrong.
If we're talking about my views I say fantasy is okay, but the fact I think fantasy and lust are okay is wrong.

We're getting really deep here. If you question things enough you'll find questions no one can answer. Instead of questioning me, why don't you tell me why you think being gay is natural and okay?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 04:06:53 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Outside of the bible, I dont think the man should take the roll of the woman, and vice versa :p

Though I dont care particularly if someone is gay, mainly because life's made up of free will, and it's pointless without it, right?

But again; just because I dont care if someones gay it doesnt mean I agree with it 100% :P
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 04:07:11 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Really your only argument that either is bad is because the bible says they are...which honestly is the worst reasoning for hate.
Please tell me what your argument is, I haven't seen you say why you believe homosexual actions are natural.
Gay people were born that way they didn't suddenly decide "lawlz i be gayz nao!", so it's not like they have any choice. And whatever people do within the confines of there bedroom is there business and shouldn't be bullied or made fun of because of it.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 04:07:29 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
According to Christianity: They are related in that they're both sin. Wrong in the eyes of God.

As for you, please don't insult my beliefs. If you want me to listen to your arguments you must be kind.

Actually, as a Christian myself, I find your beliefs to be a little too by-the-book for my tastes. I've come to believe that the Bible is open to interpretation, and I openly detest things that I find to be wrong, e.g. slavery. It is my belief that God gave us free will so we can use it. Also, while I'm here, I want to say something: I don't give a !@#$% what your belief is, don't act as if you're higher than someone else who believes the opposite of what you do. That's called respect.

Anyway, I only know one bisexual person, and that person is my younger sister, and I don't know any gay people. (Shock and awe, someone who doesn't know a gay person on the internet!) Do I think that either orientation is morally wrong? No, I don't. However, I do agree with the notion that homosexuality is indeed unnatural. Humans are, whether you like it or not, animals, so one of our most important instincts is reproduction. You know how young couples feel like they're ready to have a baby? That's actually instinctual. Now, in order to reproduce, you need a male and a female that are either hetero- or bisexual. This ensures that the two are attracted to one another. Lesbians and Gays are not attracted to members of the opposite sex, and thusly, do not procreate, thus making it unnatural as it does not further the development of our species.

Also, I believe it is a choice, and I will uphold that belief until I get solid evidence that it is genetic. And when I say "solid evidence," I mean more than stupid !@#$% like "science says so lol." I want cited sources, all organized by name and/or length.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 04:09:30 am »
According to Christianity: They are related in that they're both sin. Wrong in the eyes of God.

As for you, please don't insult my beliefs. If you want me to listen to your arguments you must be kind.

Actually, as a Christian myself, I find your beliefs to be a little too by-the-book for my tastes. I've come to believe that the Bible is open to interpretation, and I openly detest things that I find to be wrong, e.g. slavery. It is my belief that God gave us free will so we can use it. Also, while I'm here, I want to say something: I don't give a !@#$% what your belief is, don't act as if you're higher than someone else who believes the opposite of what you do. That's called respect.

Anyway, I only know one bisexual person, and that person is my younger sister, and I don't know any gay people. (Shock and awe, someone who doesn't know a gay person on the internet!) Do I think that either orientation is morally wrong? No, I don't. However, I do agree with the notion that homosexuality is indeed unnatural. Humans are, whether you like it or not, animals, so one of our most important instincts is reproduction. You know how young couples feel like they're ready to have a baby? That's actually instinctual. Now, in order to reproduce, you need a male and a female that are either hetero- or bisexual. This ensures that the two are attracted to one another. Lesbians and Gays are not attracted to members of the opposite sex, and thusly, do not procreate, thus making it unnatural as it does not further the development of our species.

Also, I believe it is a choice, and I will uphold that belief until I get solid evidence that it is genetic. And when I say "solid evidence," I mean more than stupid !@#$% like "science says so lol." I want cited sources, all organized by name and/or length.

But animals have gay sex all the time. Tis all good in the animal kingdom.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 04:10:40 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
And it doesn't work in that species' favor. Sure, it's all good, but it's not getting better.

BTW, I just found a video of two male kangaroos performing oral sex. Kinky.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 04:12:14 am »
Sora, you need to have reasoning beyond religious ones. Just saying "I believe it because God says so" is a logical fallacy, and not something that is taken seriously in a debate.
True, but your side has the same kind of error. You're just saying "It's okay because we have free will and can do what we want" is also a logical fallacy. I am also saying:

it doesn't seem like it's natural because men have to improvise for sex (anal) and can't do it normally.

Nobody has proven me wrong on that.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 04:13:02 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Kylink got my point exactly, thank you kylink :)

Sora, doesn't the bible say that homosexuality as a whole is a sin? So if you think being gay is fine, then technically shouldn't you be sinning, impure thoughts and what not.
that is correct. It even says that lust in general is a sin.
We're getting really deep here. If you question things enough you'll find questions no one can answer. Instead of questioning me, why don't you tell me why you think being gay is natural and okay?
Okay, I think I can pretty much sum up what everyone who is for gay rights is about.

I do not necessarily think being gay is natural. It obviously is counterproductive to reproduction, but that doesn't matter at all. It is whether it is okay or not. If someone is born gay (and yes they are born gay, anyone who thinks otherwise is just...stupid) then they should be treated the same as you and I. I hate people who chew with their mouth open. Does that mean I should ban them from restaurants?
Sora, you need to have reasoning beyond religious ones. Just saying "I believe it because God says so" is a logical fallacy, and not something that is taken seriously in a debate.
True, but your side has the same kind of error. You're just saying "It's okay because we have free will and can do what we want" is also a logical fallacy. I am also saying:

it doesn't seem like it's natural because men have to improvise for sex (anal) and can't do it normally.

Nobody has proven me wrong on that.
Nobody needs to prove you wrong! Homosexuality is not natural! It obviously isn't! That doesn't mean its a sin though...
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 04:13:40 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Actually I do kinda find it funny that theres people who believe in natural selection and evolution, and that homosexuality is natural :P because for both to be true, then that kinda weeds out a lot of the population :p Natural selection will destroy that which cannot reproduce :o

Just throwin that out there
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 04:14:57 am »
Actually I do kinda find it funny that theres people who believe in natural selection and evolution, and that homosexuality is natural :P because for both to be true, then that kinda weeds out a lot of the population :p Natural selection will destroy that which cannot reproduce :o

I don't know, I kind of think that homosexuality is more rampant in humans because of our large population and lack of a need to "spread our genes". Thats just what I think though.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 04:16:45 am »
Hold on, shut up a moment. There's only one of me. Wait till my next reply please.

How to post maturely:

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 04:17:01 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Then maybe it's natures way of saying that a chunk of the population must die; unfortunately it happens to be the chunk that wont reproduce

but then again; I dont so much believe in natural selection to that extent :P I'm more or less playing the devils advocate right now lol
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 04:17:35 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
I quit this debate. Getting far too out of control for me. :P

I can hold my own in a religious debate, but not so much a sexual one.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 04:18:41 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

I don't know, I kind of think that homosexuality is more rampant in humans because of our large population and lack of a need to "spread our genes". Thats just what I think though.
I agree with that statement. And like Lunar i'm out. It's more or less a "i'm right" "no i'm right" debate now.
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 04:20:26 am »
Hold on, shut up a moment. There's only one of me. Wait till my next reply please.
Who are you responding to? Also this is pretty one-sided. If ZFGC were more Christian = Atheist, it would be a better debate.

Then maybe it's natures way of saying that a chunk of the population must die; unfortunately it happens to be the chunk that wont reproduce

but then again; I dont so much believe in natural selection to that extent :P I'm more or less playing the devils advocate right now lol
Well I hate to call it an illness or something wrong, but I always wondered why people would be gay? What chemical imbalance would cause that? Of course it could just be personal taste but...that seems highly unlikely. Liking women isn't a personal taste for me...I have it physically hardwired into my system.
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 04:25:30 am »
I don't give a !@#$% what your belief is, don't act as if you're higher than someone else who believes the opposite of what you do. That's called respect.
I've been doing that. I added "According to Christianity" before what I said so that people wouldn't think I was.

Anyway, I only know one bisexual person, ...  Do I think that either orientation is morally wrong? No, I don't.
I'm bi myself, I still think gay actions are wrong. I'm okay with doing wrong things, maybe it's cause I'm weak and corrupt.

Gay people were born that way they didn't suddenly decide "lawlz i be gayz nao!", so it's not like they have any choice.
I disagree until you show me proof.

I agree with you. It's a choice.

But animals have gay sex all the time. Tis all good in the animal kingdom.

And whatever people do within the confines of there bedroom is there business and shouldn't be bullied or made fun of because of it.
Both  of these could be used to defend a pedophile. We all know that Pedophilia is wrong, so I don't think these can justify gay actions. I mean these can justify anything sexual. It's kind like using a God Card in Yu-Gi-Oh. And if my "God said it, so it's true!" Is banned than so is this, unless you support pedophilia.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 04:29:40 am »
when I was still a brainwashed christian
Unless you were actually brainwashed I think you're just being disrespectful and immature towards religion.
I sat in a big room full of other people singing in a dead language, being threatened, and being told what I think.

That fits the bill of brainwashing in my opinion, I certainly didn't feel they were trying to enlighten me in any way.

And come on sora, you can't speak for God
I'm not speaking for him, I'm repeating his words. Look in the bible.
People wrote the bible, people people people.
It's as simple as that.

I bet God would be pissed off at all these people claiming to intimately know Gods opinion regarding issues such as this.
I have not claimed to have a know god, or be friends with him, so this is useless.

Your entire post is covered in a hate for religion, so I can't honestly debate you because I don't expect you to listen.
Well you see, the thing is I did listen for about 15 years.
So yeah, I'm pretty much done listening to religion.

It's the bane and crutch of human existence.

Basically, I'd rather listen to people than religion.
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 04:32:37 am »
Speak for yourself, dammit.

I have to defend pedophiles now.
Sorry, my fault, but I kinda had to if I wanted any hope of at least not losing 100%.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 04:46:19 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
Want to hear something, mmmmmmm... SHOCKING!?

I believe that pedophiles don't choose to be pedophiles. That doesn't make the crime okay, but I don't believe it's a choice.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 05:29:43 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I've no problem with Gay people. Meh. Just another disorder in my book. People make an epic deal out of it.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 73 queries.