Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay?  (Read 26400 times)

Re: Gay?
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 05:42:13 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I'm fine with gays, they don't get in my way any more than a girl who really liked me but i didn't like her would. They're a member of the society same as anyone else is. If our if not it is a choice, they still have the right to be gay. Say somebody isn't christian, that doesn't mean we should start knocking down christian churches and all that, it means we should learn to just be fine with them, acceot them, and stop making them get in our way. This almost hits your main argument of the bible, it's just like two equal swordsmen fighting, except one has a bigger sword than the other. As long as each other side doesn't get in the others way, everything will be fine. You both have the free will and should both be able to do what you want to do, but should not be able to impair others from doing what they want.

I also dislike people who say being gay is a disorder. Say someone listens to a band other people don't like, Is that a disorder? Say a kid doesn't like broccoli, is that disorder? It's a preference, not a disorder.
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 05:49:47 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Hell no bub. Read up on your Biology book. You will soon see why it is a disorder.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 06:02:20 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
Hell no bub. Read up on your Biology book. You will soon see why it is a disorder.

It's basically just your brain being wired backwards. More of a defect than a disorder. You might think that "defect" is an offensive thing to say, but on an evolutionary basis that is true.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 06:29:53 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I also dislike people who say being gay is a disorder. Say someone listens to a band other people don't like, Is that a disorder? Say a kid doesn't like broccoli, is that disorder? It's a preference, not a disorder.

I agree with this statement. And I disagree with the scientific argument. People seem to forget that science is not infallible, and you don't have to agree with some scientist who says that the brain is supposed to work one way, and that the other way is a defect.

You see though; I don't particularly like that statement myself; because it makes a lot of arguments invalid, saying that science is only applicable to things that you personally believe in. That's actually why I brought up the natural selection thing; it's like picking and choosing things that only suit you out of something you believe in :P

Science says homosexuality is natural, at the same time science says that evolution is true, and natural selection takes place because of it. If homosexuality is 100% natural, not choice, and is predetermined in the womb, then it only makes sense that it is a disorder, and is a form of natural selection. Again, I'm playing devils advocate here, I dont necessarily agree with that, but you get my point :p
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 06:33:56 am »
  • :D
Who cares if it's natural?  Nothing humans do is natural.

Sin?  Who cares if it is sin?  If THEY want to do it, they should be allowed to.  If YOU believe it is sin, then just don't do it yourself-- you'll be fine.  Just ignore everybody else-- if they want to live a life of what you might call sin, then let them. 

God I'm tired of this.  I honestly cannot believe all of the prejiduce against homosexuals that is still present today.  There has to be a Homosexual Civil Rights movement soon.
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:36 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Limey for president!
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 06:42:21 am »
Who cares if it's natural?  Nothing humans do is natural.

Sin?  Who cares if it is sin?  If THEY want to do it, they should be allowed to.  If YOU believe it is sin, then just don't do it yourself-- you'll be fine.  Just ignore everybody else-- if they want to live a life of what you might call sin, then let them. 

God I'm tired of this.  I honestly cannot believe all of the prejiduce against homosexuals that is still present today.  There has to be a Homosexual Civil Rights movement soon.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I was going to do anything to stop them. I said I don't like it. Is that so wrong? To dislike something? I'm not creating an army to go kill all the gays.

I swear, you act like I said they have to be in the back of the bus, only use "gay bathrooms" and only count for 1/3 of a vote.

You have completely missed the point of this debate. Go reread everything and keep doing it until you know what we're talking about.

If YOU believe it is sin, then just don't do it yourself
It's not that easy to just not do something cause its wrong. =\
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 06:46:06 am »
  • I need something new to put here...

Oh, I see, so it's like how Broccoli is good for you, although the kid dislikes it. That must be a disorder then.

I see how somebody doesn't like being as fit as they can by being able to run a marathon is a disorder as well.

Hell, people who dislike anything that works or is good for you must have disorders!

It's a preference, not a disorder. A disorder would be something that impairs someone from doing something which is the norm of what their species is able to do.

Oh, Limey, but what if I want to be lord and king of all? what if I want everyone else to bow down to me, and I want top be able to have sex with whomever I feel like, and want to kill half of the human population? Obviously human interaction is the main obstacle in your ideal world.

Sora, The way you put that last bit sounds hypocritical. It's like you saying I hate christians. If you say that it isn't that easy to just accept people the way they are, then you have a problem. You feel like you're better than those who aren't like you, and so you can't accept them and must lok down on them.
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 06:50:10 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Oh, Limey, but what if I want to be lord and king of all? what if I want everyone else to bow down to me, and I want top be able to have sex with whomever I feel like, and want to kill half of the human population? Obviously human interaction is the main obstacle in your ideal world.

I think he was specifically talking about homosexuality, not doing whatever the hell you want, like killing people.
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 06:50:45 am »
"You feel like you're better than those who aren't like you, and so you can't accept them and must lol down on them."
Not bad at describing me, but I think I'm better than everyone because I'm a computer programmer, and am extremely mature, not because I'm strait.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2008, 06:53:00 am »
Hey, lets all shut up till tomorrow. we're getting tired and immature about !@#$%.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2008, 06:53:56 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Hey, lets all shut up till tomorrow. we're getting tired and immature about !@#$%.

And we're double-posting. Dayumn.

ali

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2008, 06:55:04 am »
I usually stay out of debate topics because I get banned for every post I make in one but this is the only active topic and I am bored.

In my honest opinion !@#$% gays, I hate gay people and I hope they all rot into the ground, we weren't created like that. I'm not one to go around and hate on gay people cause they are gay but I definitely keep my distance. They don't deserve marriage, they don't deserve rights, they deserve absolutely nothing for what they do and I think the same for lesbians.

Oh and what the !@#$% is up with gay people and lisps? I mean is that something that happens the second they turn gay? Or do they do that for fun so people will recognize them.

Bisexuals on the other hand are okay, I mean taking an interest in someone of the same sex is still bad but at least they still like the opposite sex.
Mod Edit: If you didn't know, flaming is not tolerated. Not even in the debates-board.
You just got yourself a warning.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 04:10:28 pm by TomPel »
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2008, 06:59:11 am »
My view then I will step out:
Personally, I think being gay is wrong.  Do I have any REAL evidence to support my claim so I can shove it on to others...no.  Hence, I do not shove my opinion down other people's throats.  My boss is gay but he is a good friend of mine and I have nothing against him for being gay.  He knows my views and I know his and we respect each other and just don't bring up the subject.  He turned gay because of the !@#$% he married...  That's his reason.

Do I believe you are born gay? No.  Somewhere down the line a dude said,"I want a !@#$% in my ass..."  Plain and simple.  You make the conscience choice.  Yeah, slot happens to kids when they grow up to influence their decision, I;m not denying that.  It is somewhat like a kid who is brought up to steal...  yeah, he doesn't think that stealing is wrong but he still made the conscience choice to steal once he knew what he was doing.  Does that mean kids are brought up gay? No.  That's not anywhere near what I was talking about.

That's just my personal opinion.  Again, I have no evidence to back it so it stays an opinion which I will not force down anyone's throat.  If I have kids one day, I steer them to be straight, but in the end, if they choose to be gay, I won't disown them for that nor will I not love them any less.  It's their choice.

I just wish the news would stop making gay people look like victims still.  They do that at least with the news I watch and it's stupid.  Give everyone the same attention.

/opinion
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2008, 07:01:01 am »
I usually stay out of debate topics because I get banned for every post I make in one but this is the only active topic and I am bored.

In my honest opinion !@#$% gays, I hate gay people and I hope they all rot into the ground, we weren't created like that. I'm not one to go around and hate on gay people cause they are gay but I definitely keep my distance. They don't deserve marriage, they don't deserve rights, they deserve absolutely nothing for what they do and I think the same for lesbians.

Oh and what the !@#$% is up with gay people and lisps? I mean is that something that happens the second they turn gay? Or do they do that for fun so people will recognize them.

Bisexuals on the other hand are okay, I mean taking an interest in someone of the same sex is still bad but at least they still like the opposite sex.

You're whats wrong with society today.

ali

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 07:02:15 am »
Because of what I said Karma will probably come around and make one of my kids gay. I will still love them but knowing what they do will allow me to never sleep again. :(
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 07:03:12 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I just wish the news would stop making gay people look like victims still.  They do that at least with the news I watch and it's stupid.  Give everyone the same attention.

That's because no one bashes straight people. So how can they give everyone equal attention? "There was a Gay Pride parade yesterday... In other news, straight people are still doing fine..."

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 07:03:32 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Because of what I said Karma will probably come around and make one of my kids gay. I will still love them but knowing what they do will allow me to never sleep again. :(

:P that would only be true if what you said was wrong; or if you believe what you said was wrong :P

I'm not one to decide that either way :p

EDIT:

Sharon; theres one flaw with that statement-

if there was a straight pride parade, homosexuals would get pissed off. But apparently, it's not politically correct for straight people to have straight pride parades, or white people to have white gatherings without black people getting pissed; you see where this is flawed?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 07:06:58 am by Mamoruanime »

ali

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 07:05:46 am »

:P that would only be true if what you said was wrong; or if you believe what you said was wrong :P

I'm not one to decide that either way :p

I don't really wanna bring religion into this but God didn't make us that way.
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 07:07:07 am »

That's because no one bashes straight people. So how can they give everyone equal attention? "There was a Gay Pride parade yesterday... In other news, straight people are still doing fine..."
Now see, your gunna get me upset..lol

TV puts way too much out there.  Just let people be people.  The news is very very good at trying to put opinions into people's heads.  Why?  Why do I need to here that a gay kid got shot somewhere? I don't. If 5 gay kids shot a straight kid...so what?  Same thing happens with sports.  FOX is trying to show that the US is a RED SOX NATION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE YANKEES OR RED SOX UR WRONG.  That's retarded.  Seriously, that happened just a few hours ago.  Same thing goes with gays in the news, if you still think gay people are wrong and have problems with them, ur wrong!  Why do I need that on my television.  Just give me the regular news of terrorists blowing up onther subway and some guy who took a !@#$% out in a street that got caught on camera.

lol
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 73 queries.