Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Homework  (Read 1975 times)

Giverny

Christ on Acid
Homework
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:53:25 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Question:
Does homework help you study, or help you at all?
Also, do you think homework is a waste of paper?

DISCUSS DEBATE

~LynkW
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
Re: Homework
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 10:54:19 pm »
I find projects help me more than writing stuff. Atleast for programming. !@#$% you, flowcharts.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 10:55:53 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I never did homework, Kylink can back me up...no wait i lied i did for a little bit but most of the time never did.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:56:07 pm »
  • Wu tang Forever
homework can definitely help you when you need to practice the concepts and be able to remember them better.
The vast majority of people will not be able to hear a concept and then be great at it without any practice or anything.
So yeah, homework is a good idea.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:04 pm »
For me, homework just takes up precious time and I do a half-arsed job of it anyway, simply because I'd be in trouble if I didnt do it.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 11:04:27 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
As I see it, homework is a waste of time and is entirely unnecessary. Teachers get one period a day to teach a concept to the students, which is fine. However, after that period is up, that's where the class ends. If teachers honestly need to use homework to teach for them, or, as it was in my case throughout my entire highschool career, !@#$% around in class instead of doing what they're paid to do and then sending everything home, they're horrible teachers.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:48 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Since I must reply,
  I personally think that I get no help from doing things like random math pages. If you listen in class, you should understand the concept.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 11:22:43 pm »
I think homework is good for most people in helping to reinforce concepts and ideas.  It never really help me, but I think that most people benefit from it, if for nothing else to provide a good work ethic and study habits.

Personally, I rarely did any homework outside of class, (not including projects that I found interesting such as presentations, reading assignments, and writing projects).  90% of the time I only did in-class assignments, quizzes, and tests, (as well as active participation during class).  A good handful of my teachers were alright with that would give me a good overall grade as they were aware that I knew the material better than most of the other students.  Still, the other teachers that didn't approve of me skipping the work that others were required to do made up the majority.  I approve of that honestly, it's only fair that I'm treated the same as any other student.  In the end this brought my GPA down from what it could have potentially been, but thanks to the high grades gained from tests, projects, and in-class assignments I still managed a 3.0.  :D

(By the way, I should mention that once I start college that I'm obviously going to be doing all my homework.  The stuff I pulled in high school would never fly in a university.)
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 49 queries.

anything