Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What Do I Do?  (Read 11223 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
What Do I Do?
« on: April 15, 2009, 01:20:00 am »

I hate this place because of the rules and the strictness of the staff. I think it's because they cannot tolerate a bit of fun here and there. Yet I also like this place a lot because of the community. Everyone knows eachother and everyone is friendly. Except the staff, I've noticed.

BIASED
STRICT
APATHETIC

How many times have the people of the community suggested many different things and then AGREED on something, only to find later that the staff keeps using the DO NOT CARE attitude?

Moral: A lot of us are younger than you and not really into the "adulthood" phase yet. Some of you are too into it. Have more tolerance or give the position to someone who does.

"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

Xiphirx

wat
Re: What Do I Do?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 01:58:47 am »
  • Xiphirx

Dude seriously. Stop stinking the place with your "BAW NO ONE LISTENZ TO MEH"/"LOL ZFGC IS !@#$% AND I NO BCUZ I JOIND LEIK 2 MONTHS AGEW" !@#$%. No one needs it. We're trying to stop drama, not add to it.
  • For The Swarm

Jeod

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:01:35 am »
Yeah I'm about to go anyway since this place is getting nowhere.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:20:29 am by Jeod »
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 02:06:01 am »
  • Xiphirx

http://gd-u.com/404/1skelator.swf

kthxbai
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 02:07:04 am »

http://gd-u.com/404/1skelator.swf
I would recommend you removing the Skelator thingie, I as part of the gd-u staff I(not sure how the rest of the gd-u staff thinks) don't allow you to use that meterial made only for gd-u reasons, not for zfgc spam and more since you just want to catch attention, right now you are just pissing people off so just leave jeod really before you loss all your credibility.

EDIT: I didn't knew the existance of the skelator thingie D:. I must talk with gm112.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:09:08 am by Kren »

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 02:19:13 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Mods...mainly Xiphirx, if you have a problem with Jeod, then pm him or use the skills you have to punish him, you do not come out into a feedback topic and blatantly say "GTFO". Zfgc has never worked that way, nor should it ever. You claim to be intelligent induviduals, which I would mostly agree with, there has to be some other way to speak your word on how people planning on leaving the forum should go.

Edit; also you cannot use the argument on "LOL I JOINED 2 MONTHES AGO" Because ive been her longer than you.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 02:20:16 am »
  • Xiphirx
Mods...mainly Xiphirx, if you have a problem with Jeod, then pm him or use the skills you have to punish him, you do not come out into a feedback topic and blatantly say "GTFO". Zfgc has never worked that way, nor should it ever. You claim to be intelligent induviduals, which I would mostly agree with, there has to be some other way to speak your word on how people planning on leaving the forum should go.

1) I am not a mod.
2) He asked what he should do.
  • For The Swarm

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 02:22:10 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

1) I am not a mod.

You are correct. You are site staff, meaning your opinions spoken on a public means is reflecting how the entirety of the forum feels. This childhood mentality will get you nowhere Xiph. I am not trying to argue with anyone here im just simply stating that it is not logical or necessary to display your thoughts as such.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Jeod

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 02:22:31 am »
Removed Kren, but you'll have to talk to Xiphirx about the quote. And when did I say I was better because I joined (actually almost a year ago)?

But meh, staff sucks. Later ya'll, 'twas fun. Not really.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 02:25:21 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Jeod, why is this suddenly coming out now? Just a month or so back, you were into helping the staff out and complaining about the spam and whatnot that goes on here. What's going on?

There's a difference between complete adulthood and a decent amount of maturity. It's very annoying to come here to see threads of "*post Youtube clip here which is random and stupid* DISCUSS" or "LULZ PICTURE!!! *post picture*". There's a difference between posting blatant spam and sparking interest in a conversation with the help of an image or video. Jeod, I find it impossible to believe that you do not find this annoying as well.

Being a new part of the staff, I can note that the staff tries not to be biased with our decisions. Personally, I like to discuss my decisions with the staff before acting on them. I noticed the rest of the staff doing so as well, without going into detail. I am quite impressed with the staff and how they act on things.

How else should the staff be apart from apathetic? You can't possibly tie emotions into working as a moderator or as an admin. Actually, come to think of it, Jeod, you're contradicting yourself. How can the staff be biased and apathetic at the same time? Being biased means there was a general emotion in play at coming up with a decision.

Jeod, frankly it's up to you. Leave if you want, but personally I don't think the staff is what needs to be smartened up.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 02:27:25 am »
  • Xiphirx

1) I am not a mod.

You are correct. You are site staff, meaning your opinions spoken on a public means is reflecting how the entirety of the forum feels. This childhood mentality will get you nowhere Xiph. I am not trying to argue with anyone here im just simply stating that it is not logical or necessary to display your thoughts as such.

You are site staff, meaning your opinions spoken on a public means is reflecting how the entirety of the forum feels.

How does that make any sense? I am an individual with an individual opinion.

This childhood mentality will get you nowhere Xiph.

Uh, k?

I am not trying to argue with anyone here im just simply stating that it is not logical or necessary to display your thoughts as such.

So, suddenly, staff cant express views or opinions? are you guys that sensitive?

Removed Kren, but you'll have to talk to Xiphirx about the quote. And when did I say I was better because I joined (actually almost a year ago)?

And when did I say I was better because I joined (actually almost a year ago)?

I never said that. I am just saying that you talk like you've been here for ever.

Have fun.

• For The Swarm

Jeod

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 02:31:15 am »
Yeah well if you really want to limit the spam then make a spam board. For those who don't care about spam, don't reply. The spammers will eventually stop making topics.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 02:32:33 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Yeah well if you really want to limit the spam then make a spam board. For those who don't care about spam, don't reply. The spammers will eventually stop making topics.

That's an interesting thought. However, what's the problem with not spamming?

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 02:34:55 am »
  • Xiphirx

Look at your signature.

If you assholes stopped bitching about every little thing for five minutes and actually posted about something else, this place would be more active and not quite as shitty.
~A Hint of Lime

I think that explains it quite well.
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 02:34:59 am »
that does make sense, the way you express is a way the forum see the staff, thats why people with power should worry about what they say even if their position is not as important as a mod. With Childhood mentallity I think he refered to the GTFO pic, making you look childish, staff can give opinions but in the correct way, right now it seems that you attacked Jeod :P, not meaning that I will defend Jeod, since he did spammed >_>, just not the best way to act to this situation Xip ;P.

Edit: BTW Jeod you did spammed I don't see why you are making such drama, there has been a spam forum and it didn't worked.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:36:36 am by Kren »

Jeod

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 02:36:28 am »
People want to have fun every now and then. I know a few who had to laugh when Porkchop, Basniak, or even myself put up some image (relevant to the topic) that basically showed our opinions. (Come to think of it, Dantz did it too)

And Xiphirx has a right to attack me because I attacked the staff. I really don't want to name names, but I might just do that. It depends on how much you want to test patience. Not just mine, but the protesters' as well.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 02:37:19 am »
  • Xiphirx
that does make sense, the way you express is a way the forum see the staff, thats why people with power should worry about what they say even if their position is not as important as a mod. With Childhood mentallity I think he refered to the GTFO pic, making you look childish, staff can give opinions but in the correct way, right now it seems that you attacked Jeod :P, not meaning that I will defend Jeod, since he did spammed >_>, just not the best way to act to this situation Xip ;P.

Yea, but I am sort of fed up with Jeod.

People want to have fun every now and then. I know a few who had to laugh when Porkchop, Basniak, or even myself put up some image (relevant to the topic) that basically showed our opinions. (Come to think of it, Dantz did it too)

And Xiphirx has a right to attack me because I attacked the staff. I really don't want to name names, but I might just do that. It depends on how much you want to test patience. Not just mine, but the protesters' as well.

It's more like the protesters are testing the Staff's patience.
  • For The Swarm

Jeod

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 02:38:57 am »
How long has it been since the staff and community started trading punches?

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 02:40:10 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
It's more like the protesters are testing the Staff's patience.

I'm just going to throw this out there: I have a lot of patience. Good luck.

How long has it been since the staff and community started trading punches?

Does it matter at this point? You haven't done much to help today. I'm not trying to spark anything up, Jeod. Read my previous post. I'm shocked at your transition from supporting the staff to rebelling against it.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 02:41:39 am »
A spam board is not something that is going to happen. Many other administrations have come to the conclusion that it did not work. Also, a lot of the spam that has come out recently has been for the sake of testing the staff, pushing the limits for the point of annoying the staff, or been clearly spam. The mentality of trying to prove the staff is corrupt by posting borderline things and complaining when they get locked is not helpful for anything positive. That is not to say that some topics might be locked that are borderline but tilting benign, and evaluating topics is going to be somewhat based on other posts the user has made recently.

The staff here will make mistakes but it is not like they are out to constantly make mistakes on purpose. So long as their actions can be discussed civilly without members being staff being out to be bad people then that is alright. I mean geez, go outside and enjoy the sunshine of your lives before you wither and die.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.435 seconds with 75 queries.