Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 3DS Topic  (Read 11795 times)

Re: 3DS Expectations
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 07:51:04 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Would the 3DS really be early in development if there'll *supposedly* be a playable version at E3, which is in less than two months? If a playable version will be ready that soon, then I don't think it's *that* early in development. In fact, that probably means it's relatively far along... There won't be enough time for the design to change that drastically in that little amount of time. Pull yourself into reality, Random. Not everything can happen that severely that quickly.
When I say early in development I mean that it isn't near release, but it is inough along the way. My point is, what if nintendo has three possible designes read and they have to decide or something like that. There are possibilities, but as I said, it is unlikely. Remember, Never say Never (Such a cliche :P), becuase there is always a possibilitie.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2010, 07:54:18 am »
Also, it will *most likely* have the same basic design as all DS line systems. A top screen with speakers, and a bottom screen with the buttons and stuff.
Look at the three GBA designs. The Gameboy Advance, the Gameboy Advance SP, and the Gameboy Advance micro all looked drasticly different.
Stop posting BS speculation, Random.
All I was doing was posting the "clamed to be official" 3DS images.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2010, 07:59:17 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
But that's the thing; there was never a possibility for any of those designs. Ever.

Barely any of them are practical, and not a single one of them has a professional grade design.

Living in a fantasy world of "what if" is exactly what ruins things in the gaming industry. People who start imagining all sorts of relatively retarded !@#$% for the next trend, and start spilling !@#$% all over the internet, even going so far as to make convincing (to stupid people) mockups just to try to make people think that "THIS is how it's going to be!" when in fact it's nothing like that at all.

Also; both yours and Mirby's newest posts could probably have been made edits instead of new posts <_<;;

Mirby

Drifter
Re: 3DS Topic
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2010, 08:02:14 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Listen to Mammy, Random. He's right on all counts. You... not so much...

Also, I'll keep in mind the "edit" part... I meant my post to be in addition to Niek's, but meh... I realize the wording would've worked much better as an edit. My bad.

EDIT: Don't trust things that claim to be official. Only trust them if they really are official! Usually, if someone claims that, they're morons and are trying to get some credibility they wouldn't be able to otherwise... Only trust official images from trusted sites.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2010, 08:11:33 am »
Living in a fantasy world of "what if" is exactly what ruins things in the gaming industry.
Believing a world with "what if" is a fantasy, is in fact a fantasy. If it weren't for "what if" there would be no human development, curosity, or life. The world would chaos. Also, the gaming industry is group of companies who make challenges for the player in a world that is altered by "what if". For instance, Z1: What if there was a alternate world were a pig seized a legendery item known as the Triforce of Power and a young hero had too defeat the beast to save the world.
People who start imagining all sorts of relatively retarded !@#$% for the next trend, and start spilling !@#$% all over the internet.
If it weren't for people who start imaginating, this website would be nonexsistant.
"THIS is how it's going to be!" when in fact it's nothing like that at all.
I am not saying this is how it is going to be. I am saying they are deaming just that and there is practicly no chance of it, but there is a possibilites. (There is ALWAYS a possibility!)
Also; both yours and Mirby's newest posts could probably have been made edits instead of new posts <_<;;
Sorry. I sometimes double post becuase I worry that people wouldn't notice an update.
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2010, 08:34:31 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Sorry. I sometimes double post becuase I worry that people wouldn't notice an update.

Don't do that.  ;{

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2010, 08:34:31 am »
Living in a fantasy world of "what if" is exactly what ruins things in the gaming industry.
Believing a world with "what if" is a fantasy, is in fact a fantasy. If it weren't for "what if" there would be no human development, curosity, or life. The world would chaos. Also, the gaming industry is group of companies who make challenges for the player in a world that is altered by "what if". For instance, Z1: What if there was a alternate world were a pig seized a legendery item known as the Triforce of Power and a young hero had too defeat the beast to save the world.
Random, why do you go off on wild-ass tangents when people refute your points? Don't be so defensive; it harms your case more than it helps. And how is "what if?" responsible for human development and life? I'm pretty sure millions of years of random things happening were responsible for life. Seeing as there was nothing to think "what if?" before life, it can't be responsible for life. And it's not "what if this world existed?" It's an original interactive story! Your point makes no sense whatsoever and is therefore completely invalid! We're only trying to help you here. We're not on a mission to prove that you're completely wrong and that we hate you, ya know. (and don't bring up the so-called grudge; I've dropped it, it's time you did too.)
People who start imagining all sorts of relatively retarded !@#$% for the next trend, and start spilling !@#$% all over the internet.
If it weren't for people who start imaginating, this website would be nonexsistant.
Imaginating? That's not even a word. We don't imagine retarded things like OMG THE NEXT DS WILL HAVE THREE SCREENS! DS stands for Dual or Double Screen; therefore if it had three screens it wouldn't be a DS, now would it? And we just imagine what we want; not everything ties together the way you see it.
I am not saying this is how it is going to be. I am saying they are deaming just that and there is practicly no chance of it, but there is a possibilites. (There is ALWAYS a possibility!)
Yes, anything is possible. But you have to factor in probability. Sure, a giant walrus could fall from the sky and sink Florida, that's possible. But it's completely improbable.
Well, stop worrying.

• Mirby Studios

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2010, 08:34:31 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

... Your logic is massively flawed, because you're confusing your post's speculation with actual development. One has a logical, well grounded basis, and the other is simply some geeks on the internet farting out stupid ideas to get people like you to believe them :x

Considering this website was created because one guy played a game (that exists) and wanted to make it in another style (that *gasp* also exists), there's not really much imagination behind it's creation. It's not like ZFGC was created because a group of people wanted to make fangames. It was created because one guy wanted to make a 2d version of a 3d game. Nothing really imaginative.

And I'm saying "No, there's not a possibility". I don't know how old you are, but I assume if you've been on the internet longer then 8 years you'd know that every time a new system comes out, people like you post a bunch of mockups saying exactly what you're saying right now. It's like clockwork. I'm just glad people on this forum aren't stupid enough to buy into that !@#$%. 3DS wont look like anything you posted, and every "hope" you've posted for it will never come into fruition. At all.
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2010, 08:59:49 am »
responsible for human development and life?
Not so much life as in "he's alive!" but life as in a way of life. What if raised plants? What if we made a machine to wright things? What if we make a rising and falling room that allows one to go up floors without the use of stair cases?
it's time you did too
I'm not holding a grudge. > .>
Imaginating? That's not even a word. We don't imagine retarded things like OMG THE NEXT DS WILL HAVE THREE SCREENS! DS stands for Dual or Double Screen; therefore if it had three screens it wouldn't be a DS, now would it? And we just imagine what we want; not everything ties together the way you see it.
You know that I ment Imagining. >:( I never said there would be three screens. > .>
Yes, anything is possible. But you have to factor in probability. Sure, a giant walrus could fall from the sky and sink Florida, that's possible. But it's completely improbable.
That is exactly my point. It is highly improbable that any of these are of the real 3DS, but it is possible.
Well, stop worrying.
Sorry. > .<

Also, some people may make quote pyramids and may get confused if one quote is nameless. Can you please list the name of the person who made the quote in the tag?

Update:
I don't know how old you are, but I assume if you've been on the internet longer then 8 years.
I'm 22 and I've been on the internet for a long time. (But I've only known english for a few years.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 09:03:28 am by Random »

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2010, 09:08:01 am »
responsible for human development and life?
Not so much life as in "he's alive!" but life as in a way of life. What if raised plants? What if we made a machine to wright things? What if we make a rising and falling room that allows one to go up floors without the use of stair cases?
What if I design stupid mock-ups for a system? What if I think they're real?

What if is not the reason for everything. For instance, the machine for writing was just a natural evolution of the pencil, which was a natural evolution for the quill and ink... And the elevator? It was designed so people wouldn't have to climb tens of flights of stairs to get to their destination, it wasn't a WHAT IF for that reason.
it's time you did too
I'm not holding a grudge. > .>
It's your go-to complaint when I refute your points... but enough on this subject...
You know that I ment Imagining. >:( I never said there would be three screens. > .>
You posted a pic of one with three screens, therefore you did.
That is exactly my point. It is highly improbable that any of these are of the real 3DS, but it is possible.
No, you said they could be. Once again, you're contradicting yourself. Stop.

Also, some people may make quote pyramids and may get confused if one quote is nameless. Can you please list the name of the person who made the quote in the tag?
You're the only one getting confused. Most people know they can scroll up to the original post...

Also, Mammy's honestly got much better refutations than me... WHY IS HE SO SMART? AND HANDSOME? I mean...

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2010, 09:30:47 am »
Random, when you post an update after a day and there hasn't been any activity since in the topic then you can worry about people not seeing your update, but it also means that people are no longer interested in the topic (unless it is a project topic). You double post after measly minutes, when people didn't even get the time to read the original post.

About the "what if" you are right that it takes imagination to develop things and that it progresses human society. But something you fail to recognize is that you have two "what if" types.

One is the "what if" that scientists, developers, writers and all that work in. They imagine something and work to make it a reality. It results in products, scientific discoveries or fiction. And when the "what if" can't be realised they drop it and leave it at that. It is the controlled "what if". This community was founded on the idea that a guy had to make an existing 3D game in 2D. He worked on it, there were demos and he proved it could be done.

The second type is the complete hogwash, rampaging "what if". It is speculating about things they have no control over and theorizing about things that have no foundation to work on. This  would only result delusions. People that believe in it build up hope and in the occasion that they will get an answer, they end up disappointed and angry.

Random, you should learn to recognize the two and not hammer on the matter when dealing with the second type.

Mirby: You are wrong as well. Imagining things first is always the cause to progress. No technological advances occur naturally, without people thinking it up first.

And if you two don't hold a grudge why continue on it and bring it up again. Please get a hotel room. You two bicker like a married couple. 

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2010, 09:35:46 am »
I don't even know why I posted again... I meant to leave it to Mammy...

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2010, 10:11:02 pm »

What if is not the reason for everything. For instance, the machine for writing was just a natural evolution of the pencil, which was a natural evolution for the quill and ink... And the elevator? It was designed so people wouldn't have to climb tens of flights of stairs to get to their destination, it wasn't a WHAT IF for that reason.
Everything in the world is created by two main factors: "what if" and accidental/natural. I also agree that both of these can be furthur catagorized, but this is the main reasons.
It's your go-to complaint when I refute your points... but enough on this subject...
I just said that once. > .> You say I said one thing a million times, but then you contadict yourself. (Like how you said I use the language excuse a million times when I only said that once.)
It's not like I made the image.
Contradicting?... Could be and What if are the same thing. > .>
You're the only one getting confused. Most people know they can scroll up to the original post...
Not when you take a fraction of a post that you can't find unless you use ctrl-f. (But it may be on another page also...)
Also, Mammy's honestly got much better refutations than me... WHY IS HE SO SMART? AND HANDSOME? I mean...
0 .0;

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2010, 10:35:54 pm »
Technically, you used the language excuse for as many posts as it was in your siggy, because it was technically always in your post. Therefore, you used it quite a few times. And if you posted the pics, some part of you believed that it was possible that it was the design. Not probable, but you apparently don't believe in that. And I never said you made the image. Could be and what if are two different things, btw. And if the post I'm quoting is on another page, I put that there.

One last thing: Stop taking everything so personally and so seriously. If you can't handle the fact that very little on the internet is serious, you have no business being on it. First rule of the internet is to never take anything seriously! So stop it!

• Mirby Studios

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2010, 10:36:13 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

Everything in the world is created by two main factors: "what if" and accidental/natural. I also agree that both of these can be furthur catagorized, but this is the main reasons.
I just said that once. > .> You say I said one thing a million times, but then you contadict yourself. (Like how you said I use the language excuse a million times when I only said that once.)
It's not like I made the image.
Contradicting?... Could be and What if are the same thing. > .>
Not when you take a fraction of a post that you can't find unless you use ctrl-f. (But it may be on another page also...)
0 .0;

Random, youre a real smartass you know that?
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2010, 10:36:49 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.

I have a feeling this is what the 3DS is gonna look like... Oh wait, no I don't, because it's playing a gamecube game, only has 1 screen and looks nothing like the 3DS from the tech demo video.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2010, 10:39:50 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

I have a feeling this is what the 3DS is gonna look like... Oh wait, no I don't, because it's playing a gamecube game, only has 1 screen and looks nothing like the 3DS from the tech demo video.

I lol'd.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2010, 10:46:04 pm »
Technically, you used the language excuse for as many posts as it was in your siggy, because it was technically always in your post. Therefore, you used it quite a few times.
What kind of mixed logic are you using? When I realised I put it in the wrong area, I removed it.
And if you posted the pics, some part of you believed that it was possible that it was the design. Not probable, but you apparently don't believe in that.
Were did I show that I didn't believe in that? This what I believed the whole time: It is possible that one of these are the design, but it isn't likely.
One last thing: Stop taking everything so personally and so seriously. If you can't handle the fact that very little on the internet is serious, you have no business being on it. First rule of the internet is to never take anything seriously! So stop it!
Sorry, that is just the way I am. You have to take things serously. "Oh look, this website wants my credit card number so they can charge me $100 every mounth so I could look at a picture of a racoon." First rule of the internet is not reveal your whole life too the world that is unkown too you.
Random, youre a real smartass you know that?
Was that ment as an insult?...
Quote from: DJvenom
I ment, I'd like it too look like that. (It is just becuase I miss the Gamecub design. :P) But again, that is highly inprobable.
arguing over trivial hypotheticals / continuing forum drama
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:09:15 pm by 4Sword »
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2010, 10:51:57 pm »
Oh god, is this going to be another Mirby vs Random?

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2010, 10:55:11 pm »
NOT EVERY !@#$% PLACE ON THE !@#$% INTERNET IS GOING TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND !@#$% HERE! WE DON'T USE THEM! THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN !@#$% RELAX, OKAY! I UNDERSTAND TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY IS IMPORTANT IN REAL LIFE, BUT GUESS WHAT! THIS IS ZFGC! TAKE A !@#$% BREATHER, RELAX, HAVE SOME !@#$% FUN! GOT IT?

you know what, I'm leaving ZFGC until you're gone. Because I know that if I stay, I'm gonna be banned because you think you know everything about everything. Well guess what. You don't. No one does. THIS SITE WAS STARTED BECAUSE SOME ONE SAID WHAT IF I DID THIS? You know nothing about ZFGC. Take a trip in a !@#$% time machine back to 2003 when ZFGC was founded by Daniel Barras, alias TheRealMethuselah, and we'll talk then. Otherwise, shut the !@#$% up and STOP ARGUING EVERY LITTLE !@#$% THING! Yeesh.

Farewell, ZFGC! Until Random's gone, I'm gone!

@bert: No, because I quit.

• Mirby Studios
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 75 queries.