Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Majora's Mask 2D [DEMO v2 Relese date: in z3]  (Read 41580 times)

Re: Majora's Mask 2D [DEMO v1 - RELESED!!!!!!]
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2006, 10:34:14 pm »
  • ^This is my sprite comments char
The link works perfectly OK

i'm working on:

I support and i'm part of the team of:
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2006, 06:11:06 am »
  • Serving Your Trainer Needs!
Guys I really wanna play this but the link is done, somone plz upload it and pm me the zip file, or fix the link plz :)

Let me try to help you. After clicking the download link, scroll down to where you see the following text:

Hyperupload :: Download
Download link:
File preparation: please wait 30 seconds..

This is above the "What you can do about spyware" paragraph. The number of seconds will countdown and then change to: "Click here for download". After clicking it, the SaveAs dialog box will open up. Whatever name you decide to save it as be sure to add '.zip' to the end of it [without the quotes, of course] to save you some hassle. What you'll download is a zip file containing the executable of the game. No other files are needed to play the game (except a program to do the unzipping I suppose. I suggest getting the evalution version of Winzip if you don't already have it.) If this still doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll try to set up a temporary mirror download from my angelfire site.

litium, the demo is awesome! I look forward to seeing more from you.

FireStone

« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2006, 06:38:33 am »
Nice very good but u could put this every where your know!
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2006, 06:59:28 am »
  • MEOW
I finally decided to play the game... the load was VERY VERY long but it's er... worth it.
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2006, 01:49:35 pm »
well, LinkMAster and i are working on adding external resources, now

i'm working on:

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2006, 05:13:41 pm »
Wow, finnaly, a zelda 64 remake with a team made up of more than one person!!
This should not be abandoned! It looks great!
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2006, 05:24:43 pm »
thanks for the support!  ;D

i'm working on:

coopmaster

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2006, 05:52:21 pm »
link is broken please fix cause it looks sweet
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2006, 07:01:04 pm »
  • Look its link with the Goron Mask xD
Yes, plz fix the link it doesnt give you a zip file, it gives you a unknown file.......
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2006, 07:19:49 pm »
  • =/
Litium, here is a link that actually has it as a zip (For people who can't find the link and !@#$%):
http://www.64digits.com/download.php?name=Majora.zip&id=5795
(Thank Bob and 64 digits for this link)
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2006, 09:44:04 pm »
thanks piers, and for thos tha cant dl form hyperupload the only thing you ahve to do is rename that unkown file to Majora.zip and done

i'm working on:

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2006, 06:19:33 am »
  • w00t
Hi, just noticed this topic and just tried the demo.  For the most part, it's really good.  I just had a couple of things I wanted to point out:

The "horse scaring" incident is too sudden and random - the fairies need to sort of sneak up and then zoom up to Epona before Link falls off.  As it is, Link would have to be blind not to see them.
For the text engine:  you need the small "ding" sound when you go to the next message.  Also, the text flickers.
When the Skull Kid jumps on Epona, the animation is a little bit too choppy - needs more frames.  Also the cool music for that section is missing.
The bushes that move when you slash them, well, don't move.  But it's not a big issue really.
The sword system doesn't let you do a spin cut.  If you hold the Z button down, Link simply holds the sword at the first frame of the sword swinging animation. 
In the huge valley falls into, Link needs to hesitate before falling off, perhaps looking back towards the player and trying to run that way while all the while sliding down (upwards on the screen) until he finally falls
The Deku sequence is very good, although I think it needs those rustling sound effects
When the Skull Kid leaves, the door needs to actually close - it doesn't make sense for Tatl to be worrying about an open door
The Deku spin attack should destroy bushes
The whole thing stops working after you enter that door, although this is probably the end of the demo. 

All in all though, it's a very good start.  I hope your project succeeds.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2006, 04:14:56 pm »
i told you, is a very buggy rushed relesade demo, expect more on Z3, we are working onn external resource right now...

i'm working on:

LinkMaster

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2006, 05:36:08 pm »
Hi, just noticed this topic and just tried the demo.  For the most part, it's really good.  I just had a couple of things I wanted to point out:

The "horse scaring" incident is too sudden and random - the fairies need to sort of sneak up and then zoom up to Epona before Link falls off.  As it is, Link would have to be blind not to see them.
For the text engine:  you need the small "ding" sound when you go to the next message.  Also, the text flickers.
When the Skull Kid jumps on Epona, the animation is a little bit too choppy - needs more frames.  Also the cool music for that section is missing.
The bushes that move when you slash them, well, don't move.  But it's not a big issue really.
The sword system doesn't let you do a spin cut.  If you hold the Z button down, Link simply holds the sword at the first frame of the sword swinging animation. 
In the huge valley falls into, Link needs to hesitate before falling off, perhaps looking back towards the player and trying to run that way while all the while sliding down (upwards on the screen) until he finally falls
The Deku sequence is very good, although I think it needs those rustling sound effects
When the Skull Kid leaves, the door needs to actually close - it doesn't make sense for Tatl to be worrying about an open door
The Deku spin attack should destroy bushes
The whole thing stops working after you enter that door, although this is probably the end of the demo. 

All in all though, it's a very good start.  I hope your project succeeds.
Thanks for the tips.  We are working on these now.
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2006, 11:05:55 pm »
When playing MM ( the real one) I noticed that the motion blur effect was a favorite effect of their's, I may have missed it, but I don't believe I saw the motion blur where it's supposed to be. If you want I could give an incredibly simple motion blur code I made. It causes almost no lag!
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2006, 11:10:59 pm »
  • =/
When playing MM ( the real one) I noticed that the motion blur effect was a favorite effect of their's, I may have missed it, but I don't believe I saw the motion blur where it's supposed to be. If you want I could give an incredibly simple motion blur code I made. It causes almost no lag!
Almost being the key word there.

Anyway, that would be a cool effect.
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2006, 12:44:33 am »
Yes it causes some lag, but you really only need it for when link transforms...so it would cause a little lag during a cinema type thing, no biggy.
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2006, 12:46:05 am »
  • =/
Yes it causes some lag, but you really only need it for when link transforms...so it would cause a little lag during a cinema type thing, no biggy.
Why does it cause lag though? And how does it work? I'd like to see it, to see if I could improve the slow down it causes. (Slowdown pisses me off so much, thats why my game has a 2 second loading time)
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2006, 01:42:19 am »
I tried to download... But uhh, it just takes me a page. With no file... Sooo, yea. >_>
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2006, 01:46:12 am »
  • META MAJINKEN!
look around and find file preperation...
once the file prepreation wating thign is done, download it

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 75 queries.