Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

What do you prefer for the Water Temple?

A Firth
- 0 (0%)
A Delta
- 3 (100%)
Another river landforming (especify in your post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 29, 2012, 12:15:08 am

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEAD]Eternal Eclipse  (Read 16728 times)

[DEAD]Eternal Eclipse
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:55:42 pm »
  • It's the grineer

Characters

Link
Obviously, the hero of the green cap is the hero of this story. Link will have to  retrieve the Master Sword. He carries the Triforce of Courage in his left hand.
Zelda
The one for which the game gets its name. Zelda is the princess of Hyrule. She carries the Triforce of Wisdom.
Sahasrahla
The old man from ALTTP is back with a function similar to in its original game. Shasrahla will aid Link in the game.
Ganondorf/Ganon
The evil Gerudo Warrior who desires the Triforce for himself. After being trapped in the Sacred Realm, he found a way to break free from it.
Link's Grandpa
Link together with his brother were left with their grampa during the Imprisoning War. He raised them as swordsmen, as his father wanted them to be, though, he was a blacksmith, and they both were very good at farming. As they were being raised, they learned sword combat, blacksmith and farming. He was killed during Ganondorf's attack to the town.
Kai
Kai is Link's brother, and is three years older than him. He's 17 in the game, and he left at the age of 16 to join the Knights of Hyrule. His departure meant a real pain for their grandpa. Together with Link, they learned sword combat, blacksmithing and farming. It's not sure if he's still alive.
Malon
Malon is a great childhood friend from Link. Her father, Talon, was a good friend with Link's Grandpa. Malon taught Link farming. They used to play together. During Ganondorf's attack to the town, Talon was killed, and she was left in the town. Link takes her with him to the Castle Town, and is left there with the Princess Zelda. Later in the game, she's murdered by Ganon.

Tribes

-Zoras: the Zoras are the most intelligent group, and the most technologically advanced.
-Gorons: Gorons, compared with zoras, lack intelligence, but they have the ability to do great work.
-Dekus: being a tribe that developed their own way to survive, they are technologically advanced. However, they tend to be a bit hermit.
-Hylians: Hylians populated the whole world. They lack the abilites of all the other tribes, such as lava resistance from the gorons, or underwater breathing of the zoras. However, they have their pros, such as developing huge cities.
-Sheikahs: this tribe lives together with the Hylians. However, they had a fight in someitme. In old days, a king was angry with the Sheikahs because they weren't doing well their work in Hyrule, that was to protect them from monsters. Consequently, the king banished the Shiekah for some time. Anyway, they were able to get back generations later.
-Gerudos: the Gerudo are a tribe conformed just by women. A man is born every 100 years, and is supposed to lead the tribe to prosper. However, Ganondorf, the evil Gerudo, leaded the tribe to a war with the Kingdom of Hyrule.
-Kokiri: the Kokiri are a race believed to be extinct. However, they are still a few alive, scattered through the world.
-Minish/Picori: Minish are a tribe that are said to just be able to be seen by well-behaved kids. This was a spell to protect theirselves, as once, they were attacked by Gerudos. Since that moment, they applied a spell to theirselves so they were just seen by well-behaved people. Since danger has decreased, they broke the spell, and can be seen again.
-Dracos: Dracos are a legendary tribe supposed to be Hylians that were burnt by the Flame of Power. This flame had magic powers, as it was able to heal people in matter of seconds. Dracos, as the legend says, are Hylians, and as that, they can return to be normal Hylians instead of dragon-like humans.
-Ventos: Ventos were a mythical civilisation. They were banished from the clouds when the Roc invaded the Roc Peak. Since that moment, they lived between Hylians. However, thanks to a courageous Vento, who defeated the Roc and borrowed his feathers, were able to return. Ventos are gereat at controling magic and can fly.
-Sols: the sols are a tribe that lived in company of the Lunios. It was a reciprocal company, as Lunios couldn't live without them. Sols have the power of the sun. They look like Hylians, just that they have blond hairs.
-Lunios: the lunios are a tribe that lived in company of the Sols. It was a reciprocal company, as Sols couldn't live without them. Lunios have the power of the moon. They look like Hylians, just that they are paler and have gray hair as their eyes.

Items

Warrior’s Sword: this is Link’s first sword. He gets it from his grandpa. It can perform every attack that doesn’t require magic.
Master Sword: this is Link’s second and final sword. Its strength is double of Warrior’s. It can perform magical attacks. It’s empowered when Link gives Leonardo this sword, and becomes the True Master Sword.
True Master Sword: its strength is tripe of Warrior's. It can perform every single attack. It's Link's final sword.
Hero’s shield: Link’s first shield. It can block all attacks, except that some will attack even through it, like Darknuts
Eternal Shield: Link’s second and last shield. It blocks all attacks, even Darknut’s. When hit by sunlight, it’ll make Link go forward on time, and when hit by moonlight, backwards.
Claw Chains: Link can use this item to grab hooks and pull enemies in front of Link.
Bombs: bombs can be used to damage enemies, and to break walls.
Ocarina of Time: Link can use the Ocarina to call his bird in different ages. The Ocarina also affects some areas in the game when used.
Book of Mudora: Link gets this item by helping important writers. This book will let Link decipher mysteries.
Earth Breakers: this spell is an upgrade for the knuckles. They are obtained after deciphering a wall with the Book of Mudora. This spell makes the ground shake, opening paths underground.
Magic Cards: this magic deck is one of Link’s weapons. They can be used as explosives.
Boomerang: with this item, Link can hit switches and stun enemies.
Roc’s Cape: with this cloak, Link can jump and glide.
Hero’s bow: Link’s main ranged weapon excluding the sword. Can damage enemies and also to solve puzzles.
Knuckles: Link’s strongest weapon. This melee fighting style gives Link a major power, but also can be damaged and receive higher damage. However, Link can use them to block the attack if used on the right moment. They can also be used to break walls.
Flippers: Link can obtain this item from the Zoras. This item allows Link to swim in the water without drowning.
Pegasus Boots: Link can obtain this item to enable himself the ability to run.

NOTE: THE ENGINE BEING USED IS 4Sword's AND Niek

Oh, happens that you like Eternal Eclipse and want to support it? Well, you can by putting one of this three support bars in your signature!

Code: [Select]
[url=http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=40026.0][IMG]http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p528/BlazeBigBang/Eternal%20Eclipse/EternalEclipseScreen.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=40026.0][IMG]http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p528/BlazeBigBang/Eternal%20Eclipse/EternalEclipseScreen2.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=40026.0][IMG]http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p528/BlazeBigBang/Eternal%20Eclipse/EternalEclipseScreen3.png[/IMG][/url]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:38:34 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Time Breaker
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 02:27:34 am »
Sounds interesting

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 01:53:48 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
If you plan on making the game with GM8 standard, I think you should take a look at this.

With this, you might get a decent head start in your Zelda game.
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=320522
I am unsure if the link is dead or alive.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 02:13:19 pm »
  • It's the grineer
The link works, but the engine is for GM 7, and I'm not sure if GM7 is compatible with 8  :(

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 02:22:37 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
It might work, try to load it when you open GM8. My project was formally a GM7 project and now its GM8.
So probably this will work with your version of Game Maker.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
Re: [More info coming!] The Legend of Zelda: Tim...
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 12:43:30 am »
  • It's the grineer
Added info about NPC, and the Storyline.

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 12:48:07 am »
I think you should shorten the Fracture of Time's name to just The Fracture. It sounds better, especially since every name these days is "Adjective of Subject"
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 02:16:46 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Added some more info in.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 02:00:53 am »
  • "Know suffering! Know death!"
Blaze and me were thinking of making a sidequest in which you must get the help of famous writers to decipher the book of mudora or something like that (we havent decided it completely).

Writers:
Show content
.Ray Bradbury: north american writer from the 20th century, he wrote novels such as The Martian Chronicles and Fahrenheit 451. He was one of the most important writers of his century.
.Jorge Luis Borges: argentinian writer and poet from the 20th century, he wrote literary texts like "La muerte y la brújula" and "El libro de arena".
.Julio Cortázar: another argentinian writer, he lived in the same time as Borges, his most famous text was Rayuela, which had the characteristic of being read both from the beginning and from the end of the book.
.Jules Verne: he was a french writer from the 19th century, and he was one of the most imporant writers in the history, and he wrote incredible books like Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and A Journey to the Center of the Earth.
.J. R. Tolkiem: he wrote The Lord of the Rings extended version.
.Stephen King:blaze doesnt know anything about Mr. King so...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:19:05 am by darkhunter »
"I am the wellspring of darkness, fed by Zemus's unbridled hate... I am He who is called Zeromus... I am he who knows naught but hate!"

Re: [Fist two screenshots!] The Legend of Zelda:...
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 11:20:50 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Okay, so here we have the first two screenshots. However, this are beta screenshots, as I may end up changin this (or not)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:26:01 pm by BlazeBigBang »
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 04:07:33 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Added info about the items from the game.
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 12:59:47 am »
  • It's the grineer
Added more info. Please, comment, as we need your feedback.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 11:04:53 am »
  • Just call me Brad
love the new ideas, you should try and start writing the enemies that will be on the game too.
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 12:48:04 pm »
  • It's the grineer
love the new ideas, you should try and start writing the enemies that will be on the game too.

I'm already on that, and I'll leave you some here. You'll all get surprised  ;)

Stalfos - the normal Stalfos from MC
Armored Stalfos (Middle and Modern Age) - a Stalfos that wields a sword and wears armor. A bit harder to defeat. Slower than normals
Robotic Stalfos (Future Age) - a Stalfos that became a robot because of being close to a lot of machines

Expect to see more enemies on this style
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 11:16:48 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Added tribes that will be involved in the game. Some are custom, and some are canonical. I'm still working on them. Please comment, we need feedback.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 10:22:25 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Added two more tribes. I'm still waiting for some feedback  :-\
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 11:42:37 pm »
  • It's the grineer
As this game will be showing time-travelling, the flowing will be modified. For anyone that would like to know how the timeline would be here it is

o--x--x---->o--------->o--------->o--------->o--------->o---------<
1   7  8        2              3              4               5              6

1.Ganondorf escapes from the seal
2.Finds Link- Link retrieves Time Gears and Master Sword
3.Ganondorf kills Malon
4.Link finds his brother
5.Link searchs for the six Time Sages (still working on this)
6.Link finds the six sages
7.Link confronts Ganonodrf
8.Events from 2 to 6 never happened

So, yeah. Link travels through time, and when he's to confront Ganondorf, to fix everything that was wrong on the timeline, such as Malon's death and Kai's death (oh, I'm spoiling too much), he confronts Ganondorf once he escapes from the seal of the sages, before Ganondorf finds him. Once he does this, he'll feel sick, and will begin to fade away, just to find out he fixed everything and returned to his own time. What do you guys think about this?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:54:48 am by BlazeBigBang »
Re: [Fist two screenshots!] The Legend of Zelda ...
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 05:40:12 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I decided to come up with a new design. Time travelling wasn't fitting very well, as I was adding real-life people in a game like this. However, me and Darkhunter we'll be thinking on what can this game turn out. I'm planning to add this game a Majora's Mask style with some transformations, but it will still have a totally different world.
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 04:14:09 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I like the idea, keep it up.
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 11:36:36 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Possible transformations:

-Deku Link: the same from Majora's Mask
-Goron Link: the same from Majora's Mask. Maybe, some abilities will be removed, but I don't know which, or if the'll be deleted yet
-Zora Link: this is the only form in which Link can swim. In this form you can also dive, just like in OoA, and discover and underwater world. The electric shield and the boomerangs may not be added
-Fierce Deity: the same from Majora's Mask
-Draco: when Link is burnt by the Flame of Power, he'll also gain the abilities of a Draco. I didn't work too much on it yet
-Wolf Link: W.I.P.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 77 queries.

anything