Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

What do you prefer for the Water Temple?

A Firth
- 0 (0%)
A Delta
- 3 (100%)
Another river landforming (especify in your post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 29, 2012, 12:15:08 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEAD]Eternal Eclipse  (Read 17365 times)

Re: [Fist two screenshots!] The Legend of Zelda ...
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 11:34:46 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Not an update, but some info adding.

The game for the moment will be named. Didn't work much on the story yet, but Darkhunter helped pretty much on this. Just some background story:

A hundred years have passed since Twilight Princess. The legends of Hyrule tell about an Eclipse that will indicate Ganondorf's return, but at the same time, the Hero of Twilight will reappear and gather the three Twilight Gears (thes WON'T be definitive. They're placeholders). The day for the Eternal Eclipse is approaching, and none has appeared with the three Twilight Gears. Link is called by Zelda during a dream, saying that the spirit of the Hero of Twilight resides in him, and that has to recover the three Gears. During his quest, Link'll meet Sahasrahla, who'll tell him the place where each of the Gears are.
After that, Link will go to the Moon Temple to place the three  in their place, just to find out that it's too late: the Eternal Eclipse is happenning and Ganondorf will be back. Though, Link places the three Gears, and the Eclipse happens, but not in the correct way. Ganondorf does come back, but the Eclipse finishes. During the process, Link turns into his Wolf form. During the game, during nights, Link'll become a Wolf, as he can just stay in that form while in the night.
Then, Link'll return to Sahasrahla, who'll tell him that Ganondorf will try to do the Eclipse again to get all his power back again, but for that, he needed the 7 sages to be asleep, as they were the only ones able to erase the Eclipse in a zone. During the process, different locations will be affected by the Eternal Eclipse, and will remain always in dark, until Link awakes the sages.
Finally, Link'll go back to the Moon Temple, and confront Ganondorf in an epic fight in which Ganondorf will be sealed in the Eternal Eclipse.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:37:32 pm by BlazeBigBang »

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 02:36:19 am »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
So when nightfall comes around, you will instantly turn into wolf link  :huh:? The game might be even harder if all npc sees you as an enemy and try to kill you out of fear. I think it is good idea to have the player control his/her power to transform like in TP, where you go to a place unseen by people, and it is kinda dark or an empty field, then you can change. But that element can be good for the beginning of the game until you can pick from normal link and wolf link.

a small idea, kinda keep Ganondorf's return a secret to the player until they get to that part  :D. You can keep the player focused on the bad guy, who is secretly a follower of Ganondorf. Lets say this guy was a Darknut who is a solider for Hyrule, however, behind closed doors, he is a bad guy, who teamed up with moblins and other baddies to bring down those who will prevent Ganondorf's return.

As for Ganondorf's return, you guys can make someone like Zant, who was a tricked follower of Ganondorf. That person will try to stop Link with his forces, up until he summons Ganondorf. That person is defeated by Link and Ganondorf didn't care about that person who summon him, afterwards Link must now defeat Ganondorf, seeing that the person who summoned Ganondorf was just a puppet in the plan.

As for the Twilight Gear name, I think it should be something like Essence of Twilight, which was formed when the mirror was destroyed by Midna, making players believe that it was now impossible to go to that realm, but with the mirror's essence now formed from the scattered mirror(probably formed itself over the years), there could be a chance to re-enter the realm, not knowing how it is now after 100 years have past.

kinda off-topic
Now that you remind me, I always wondered what happen to Ganondorf's body after the events of TP, thought he was just left there with the sword impaled in his stomach.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 02:42:07 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 10:23:39 am »
  • It's the grineer
It'd kind of be that Link is affected by the Eclipse. The Moon Temple is in the Castle Town, so the Eclipse affects there. People afraid runs into their homes, so at that moment, nobody sees Link. The gates will be closed, and Link'll have to find a new way to escape, so there it will be shown the abilities. Once you escape the town, Link goes back to his normal form. After that, I'll think for some event to happen that lets Link transform whenever he wants.
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 02:25:08 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Just an update for Link's abilities in his transformations:

Zora Link
-Swim
-Dive
-Play the Guitar of Waves
-Throw Boomerangs

Goron Link
-Punch
-Roll
-Play the Drums of Sleep
-Floor pound

Deku Link
-Fly from flowers
-Spin attack
-Hide in shield
-Spit bubbles

Fierce Deity Link
-Sword (the same Link does)
-Sword wave
-Reflect attacks with sword.

Draco Link
-Attack with claws
-Wing shield (uses wings to cover himself)
-Dragon Breath

Wolf Link
-Bite
-Jump
-Grab things
-Roar (scares enemies)
-Run faster
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 11:19:00 pm »
  • It's the grineer
So, I began with some concepts for the Temples. And also some important characters and items.

NOTE: For anyone who complains about the following, Hyrule and Termina are parallel universes, so characters that are the same (just like Koume and Kotake)

Deku Butler's Son
The same tree found in Majora's Mask, now living in the land of Hyrule instead of Termina. His name is Sequs (from Sequoia). He'll give Link some item to transform into Deku (W.I.P.)

Darmani
Darmani lives in the Goron Mountains, and is the main leader on the exploration of caves, as well as mining them. He'll give Link the Goron Bracelets, wich let Link transform into Goron.

Mikau
Mikau is a resident from Lake Hylia. He's a great guitarist, and he's a very good friend of Darmani. He'll give Link the Zora Necklace, which grants Link the ability to transform into Zora.

Earth Temple/The Cordillera (Damn google translator. I believe it's wrong. Could anyone tell me if it's okay)

This is the second Temple, located on the Goron Mountains. Ages ago, this was a mine where goron took their food. However, due to the appearance of lava, the search for rocks was cancelled here. The main feature of the Temple will be the use of the Goron Bracelets to turn into Goron and solve puzzles this way.
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 12:25:06 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Start working on the first boss: unnamed! Yes, again, unnamed. I know I'm adding a lot of things unnamed or with temporal names. However, this is due to the difficulty for me to put names. Anyway, this boss will be the boss of the Deku Temple (which I haven't begin working on it yet. The only thing is that the boomerang will be found here). How will he look like? Think of a Rhino with a shell on its back where there is a bush in each of the sides (left and right), and in the tail, a tree branch. I'll try and do a sketch and then post it.
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 03:01:41 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
thought of some names:

-Dekusaur
-Dinotree
-Rhinoplant
-Saborbush

maybe this could help you
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2012, 10:13:30 pm »
  • It's the grineer
thought of some names:

-Dekusaur
-Dinotree
-Rhinoplant
-Saborbush

The name's not neccesary yet. Names are always the hardest part.
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 07:41:36 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Ok, when you want any names though, just ask ;)
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 12:44:01 pm »
  • "Know suffering! Know death!"
thought of some names:

-Dekusaur
-Dinotree
-Rhinoplant
-Saborbush

The name's not neccesary yet. Names are always the hardest part.

The drawing you showed me resembles a rhinoceros and a Torterra, so i think "Rhinoterra" would be great!!! (just kidding)

hey blaze have you thought of the 3rd sword??
does "storm blade" sound good???

MOD EDIT: Double posting is unnecessary.  :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:05:04 pm by Theforeshadower »
"I am the wellspring of darkness, fed by Zemus's unbridled hate... I am He who is called Zeromus... I am he who knows naught but hate!"

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 12:20:55 am »
  • You can find me on Deviantart to! :D
When i look at this, i dont see very much feedback. I have a pretty flexible fantasy, what kind of temples would there be, what quest items (like medallions), and more would there be? And also, four sowrds adventures comes after twilight princess in the timeline, so you would have to adjust to that :s I dont think it would be hard though, considerating you said it was about 100 years after twilight princess. A new gerudo king (ganondorf) would have been born by then. And the one in four swords adventure doesnt seem to be the one from Ocarina of time, wich would nevertheless be impossible, as that one died in Twlight pirincess...

Now, i am tired, so i didnt read through all of your posts... zzzzz
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

Heres my Deviantart: http://arceusrules98.deviantart.com/

Wiki page:http://wiki.zfgc.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Time_Collapse
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 01:37:11 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
well actually, ganondorf dies in every game, just that he is reincarnated, remember he is Demise and the whole curse thing.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 02:03:27 pm »
well actually, ganondorf dies in every game, just that he is reincarnated, remember he is Demise and the whole curse thing.
Yeah, i remember that, but technicaly, not in every game. In Ocarina of time, he didnt die. Because, as you see in Windwaker, he survived. Thats the same Ganondorf. And in Twilight princess, he was just about to be excecuted, as Link told Zelda in the end of Ocarina of time. He died in the end of Twilight princess. However, in all other games, he is killed.
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 02:08:03 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
 :o you know a lot about zelda dude... *goes out of the room before anything else happens*

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 02:15:48 pm »
I dont know all of the details sincei  havent finished Skyward sword yet, but thanks anyway :) I dont mean to be a know-it-all though...

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 03:02:37 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I didné mean it that way... sorry if it ofended you. :(

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 03:05:32 pm »
I didné mean it that way... sorry if it ofended you. :(
Haha, its me who should say that :) Lets not speak more about that, thats not what the topic is about. ^-^

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 03:11:16 pm »
  • It's the grineer
You know, the official timeline from Hyrule Historia says that after TP, FSA happens. And in FSA there's a Ganon. I'm intending to make the Ganondorf appearing here be the one from FSA.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 03:13:53 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
thats a good idea blaze, my game is based AFTER FSA.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 03:19:19 pm »
"Following his defeat in Twilight princess, Ganon was reincarnated" http://www.zeldawiki.org/Ganondorf Now i dont know how accurate this is, Hyrule historia havent been released in english, i have only read the japanese version. But Ganondorfs triforce dissapears from his hand when Link "killed" him, so it would imply he was killed. Since Ganondorf in that game was reffered to as a desert nomad who was recently expelled from the Gerudo tribe for exploring the Desert pyramid :c But that was hundreds of years later. Who knows how many ganondorfs there had been in between that? Ugh, i feel bad now. I hope im not popping anyones bubble :(

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 76 queries.

anything