Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Live in Britain? Pleasure yourself for charity! (link)  (Read 1041 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Live in Britain? Pleasure yourself for charity! ...
« on: August 13, 2006, 06:13:59 pm »
http://tinyurl.com/o4vw2

LONDON (Reuters) - Hundreds of Britons are being urged to attend what is being branded as Europe's first "Masturbate-a-thon," a leading British reproductive healthcare charity said Friday.

Marie Stopes International, which is hosting the event with HIV/AIDS charity the Terrence Higgins Trust, said it expected up to 200 people to attend the sponsored masturbation session in Clerkenwell, central London, Saturday.

"It is a bit of a publicity stunt but we hope it will raise awareness," a Marie Stopes spokeswoman told Reuters.

"We want to get people talking about safer sex, masturbation and to lift taboos."

Participants, who have to be over 18, can bring any aids they need and can take part in four different rooms -- a comfort area, a mixed area, along with men and women only areas.

However, the rules on the event's Web site states there can be no touching of other participants nor are people allowed to fake orgasms.

"The amount you raise will be determined by how many minutes you masturbate and/or how many orgasms you achieve," the Web site said.

The Marie Stopes spokeswoman said local religious groups had been initially outraged, but after people had heard what the event was about, most had approved it.

Police had also given it their approval.

Similar events have been staged in San Francisco for the last six years raising $25,000 for women's health initiatives and HIV prevention. If successful, Marie Stopes said it could take place elsewhere in mainland Europe next year.

Ben

Re: Live in Britain? Pleasure yourself for chari...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 06:55:44 pm »
OH please I could thrash anybody at wanking.

No I don't mean it like that... I'm just a horney !@#$% ;).
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 07:02:09 pm »
*laughs* well I guess its not as wierd as some of the other publicity stunts Great Britain has hosted at one time or another.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 07:33:54 pm »
Where do i sign?

Edit: I wander if its multiplayer co-op?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:44:12 pm by bertfallen »

Pyru

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 07:54:51 pm »
*laughs* well I guess its not as wierd as some of the other publicity stunts Great Britain has hosted at one time or another.

Read the article. It wasn't originally British.

Anyways, shame it's over 18s only, sounds like fun... not too far from me, either.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:00:39 pm »

Read the article. It wasn't originally British.
I never said it was, I just said that Great Britain is hosting it.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 08:07:14 pm »
  • hungry..
Yeah, I had a long talk about this in Tesco with my collegues the other day lol :P
  • My Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 48 queries.

anything