Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need the genius's of ZFGC to enter this topic.  (Read 894 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
I need the genius's of ZFGC to enter this topic.
« on: August 23, 2006, 07:38:08 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I have a windows based computer with updated drivers, and more then enough MHZ to play blockland. But for some reason I keep getting this:

I love blockland dearly, please help :(
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Ben

Re: I need the genius's of ZFGC to enter this to...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:04:03 am »
It has nothing to do with your computer, I would have thought. It's probably to do with blockland.

Windows only spouts those when the programme crashes and it's forced to end it.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:36:41 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Ok that post didnt help me at all NEXT IN LINE PLEASE
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Ben

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 04:52:46 pm »
Well I'm sorry that I failed the expectation of being able to debug a program I've NEVER HEARD OF.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 03:18:05 pm »
  • 笑い男
what's blockland?
is it some pretty old game made for some pretty old pc's?
if so (or even if its not :P) try right clicking it and going to properties, then compatability and play around with that
edit: hmm ok, so it doesnt seem that old. this probably wont work then :(

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 44 queries.

anything