Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Hyrule Town Interiors  (Read 62054 times)

Re: Hyrule Town Interiors
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2015, 06:49:50 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Laminated wood paneling?
Laminated chocolate paneling?!?
Chocolate floor
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2015, 06:54:18 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
This is sooo awesome! CHOCOLATE FLOOR!!

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2015, 07:25:25 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I think I need to set another appointment with my optometrist... I think I damaged something from eye-rolling that hard.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I think I need to set another appointment with my optometrist... I think I damaged something from eye-rolling that hard.

At least he was excited about something cool rather than complaining about trees in a field.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2015, 02:17:16 am »
  • It's just Max.
OH MY GOD EVERYTHING'S CHOCOLATE I LOVE IT. I don't even know what you haters are going on about, you just jealous because you never got your golden ticket. ;p

Ash, you don't need to bring up Mile's comments from a different topic to like, passively aggressively diss him or whatever. He's allowed to voice concerns about whether the field has too many trees or not, just like you and I are allowed to think "nope, the trees are fine". We will discuss anyone's thoughts, concerns, and suggestions in a reasonable manner, because this is a community project, and because the right thing to do is have a reasoned discussion/argument about it. Not to hold it against Miles and personally attack him based on how valid you personally think his concerns are.

To be honest, "does this field maybe have too many trees" is exactly the kind of !@#$% I've pulled a million times anyway. So be nice or at least polite, and I'm going to be eating this laminated chocolate floor. Because I love it. If you think we shouldn't have a chocolate floor we will rationally discuss it over chocolate.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2015, 06:07:50 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
If you think we shouldn't have a chocolate floor we will rationally discuss it over chocolate.
Quite literally. Since the floor is chocolate.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2015, 06:49:13 am »
  • Just call me Brad
It doesnt have to be chocolate, maybe some kind of flooring that resembles chocolate.
Or maybe chocolate that doesnt melt? Magic chocolate??

Fructo´s Manor Update
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2015, 10:34:02 am »
  • Just call me Brad
I made the big candy cane poles. I think that they are good, but they can be improved!

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2015, 11:56:35 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
OH MY GOD EVERYTHING'S CHOCOLATE I LOVE IT. I don't even know what you haters are going on about, you just jealous because you never got your golden ticket. ;p

Ash, you don't need to bring up Mile's comments from a different topic to like, passively aggressively diss him or whatever. He's allowed to voice concerns about whether the field has too many trees or not, just like you and I are allowed to think "nope, the trees are fine". We will discuss anyone's thoughts, concerns, and suggestions in a reasonable manner, because this is a community project, and because the right thing to do is have a reasoned discussion/argument about it. Not to hold it against Miles and personally attack him based on how valid you personally think his concerns are.

To be honest, "does this field maybe have too many trees" is exactly the kind of !@#$% I've pulled a million times anyway. So be nice or at least polite, and I'm going to be eating this laminated chocolate floor. Because I love it. If you think we shouldn't have a chocolate floor we will rationally discuss it over chocolate.

I am not personally attacking Miles for his opinion: I am pointing out his !@#$% attitude. I was just trying to show him that being sarcastic about somebody's excitement when he himself had just sarcastically whined about trees...you see what I'm saying? Don't throw me under the bus when the clear problem here has been his attitude - if you care so much about the community project then you would feel the same. This isn't the first occurrence either.

That is final. No more discussion in this thread about this.
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2015, 12:10:46 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Alright, everyone chill out, no need to argue.  Lets keep the discussion on the project

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2015, 12:20:03 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
So what do you think of the pillars? Are the ok or do they need more work?
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2015, 12:41:45 pm »
I think they're hilarious.  Giant candy canes? Yes please.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2015, 12:48:35 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
For the record, I think your work is great. The candy canes could probably use some shading work on the top but I'm not 100% sure -- something looks a little off about them but I can't point it out yet. Good job though.
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2015, 12:49:50 pm »
For the record, I think your work is great. The candy canes could probably use some shading work on the top but I'm not 100% sure -- something looks a little off about them but I can't point it out yet. Good job though.

Ah, this confused me too at first.  Are they supposed to be flat on top to show the ceiling, or are they rounded?

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2015, 12:55:08 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

Ah, this confused me too at first.  Are they supposed to be flat on top to show the ceiling, or are they rounded?

They are ment to be attached to the ceiling for support. In the description it said that demi got rid of her dog because he was licking the candy canes and endangering the house.

So they are flat. Basically cilinder shape.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:57:00 pm by Spritonic »
Fructo´s Manor Update
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2015, 01:57:47 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I found an awesome sprite mc style of a safe and I decided to use it here. Here is the link to where I found it:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9126/image003xz.png
http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/7044-the-project-zelda-engine-aka-zelda-starter-kit-with-download-links-pictures/page-3

So credit to SilentResident for making it.

The only thing left to do is fix the candy cane pillars and this is basically done!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:00:01 pm by Spritonic »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2015, 02:09:20 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I can imagine some other thief breaking into Fructo's manor, seeing all the candy, and then stay content with licking those candy cane columns. Which gets him caught. Maybe one of his text blurbs can be about that event?

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2015, 02:43:43 pm »
  • It's just Max.
This looks pretty freaking great! I agree, the candy cane pillars don't quite look right, but that's the only tjing I notice.

Perhaps the perfectly circular top is the problem? Maybe it should be more of an oval, ellipsoid since it's not viewed directly from the top, but slightly from the front.

Another small thing that miiight help is the way the stripe curves on the far left side, maybe the left most few pixels should shift up one or two pixels because the stripe looks a little like it dips down there? I dunno, you could try it and it might not work, can't tell.
Fructo´s Manor Candy cane Poles
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2015, 05:43:18 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I edited the poles. Any better?

EDIT: shoot posted the fortune teller shop! XD
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:07:13 pm by Spritonic »
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2015, 05:49:35 pm »
  • It's just Max.
That is the fortune teller's shop.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 78 queries.

anything