Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 83   Go Down

Author Topic: Horn of Balance  (Read 463270 times)

Re: Alttp - Horn of Balance
« Reply #1320 on: May 11, 2020, 05:20:57 pm »
  • What is a Man?
Well then have to wait the next update, for some sugar, XD XD
« Reply #1321 on: May 11, 2020, 05:37:29 pm »
Sorry, I forgot to post the progress report again.
The cape implementation is progressing quite nicely.

Progress report:
Code: [Select]
0.22.27 (11 maart 2020)
* Fixed issue where Link got stuck swimming outside of water
* Fixed shopping issue if you have 999 rupees
* Edited chest game chances
* Edited animation of smoothly transitioning into water more extensively
* Made progress on new boss:
smoothed out boss (dis)appearing visuals

0.22.28 (18 maart 2020)
* Fixed potion shop text error

0.22.29 (19 maart 2020)
* Added shortcut to newest boss: name your new character “boss2”

0.22.29 (25 maart 2020)
* Added boss entrance scenes

0.22.29 (26 maart 2020)
* Tweaked boss entrance scenes / texts / animations
* Created new variant on poisonous shallow water object
* Made progress on new boss:
added last 2 attacks
added vulnerabilities
tweaked stats
bugfixes, testing and tweaks

0.22.30 (1 mei 2020)
* Spend another full day working on a palette swapping shader – complete failed

0.22.31 (2 mei 2020)
* Spend half day working on another palette swapping shader – minor succes

0.22.32 (3 mei 2020)
* Expanded palette swapper shader for various uses and started implementation for character sprites.

0.22.33 (5 mei 2020)
* Finished implementation of Link character palette swapper (cutting about 1725 images and a ton of variables)
* Started implementation of Magician's Cape (= instead of original Magic Cape)

0.22.34 (9 mei 2020)
* Added bunny sprites, animations and triggering by cape

0.22.35 (10 mei 2020)
* Tweaked latest boss:
– added small delay to attack patterns
– only main boss can self heal
* Added shortcut to getting the cape: call a new file “cape” to have it from the start
* Slightly updated witch boss sprites
* Made progress implementing cape item

---------------

Update:
And here is last weeks progress

0.22.36 (16 mei 2020)
* Finished new item: Magician's Cape

0.22.37 (17 mei 2020)
* Worked on sprites for bunny Link (trying out improvements / gathering feedback)

0.22.38 (20 mei 2020)
* Worked some more on (implementation of) cape sprites

0.22.39 (22 mei 2020)
* Added ability for enemies to transform Link into a bunny
* Effects of cape are boosted if you stop moving

0.22.40 (23 mei 2020)
* Started work on new enemy: Rabbit beam

0.22.xx (27 mei 2020)
* Started first testing in the Gamemaker 2.3 beta: the game starts but it looks like there are a bunch of problems to solve to get it fully working again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:20:34 pm by Martijn dh »
« Reply #1322 on: May 30, 2020, 02:08:34 pm »
An early progress report this week. Due to some work/corona/house related stress I started working on something completely different to let of some steam: a new dungeon, the mining town.

You can find a VERY early draft in the attachment. Don't worry, I'm not on drugs! While it may look like abstract art, I always like starting this way (with paper graphs and sketches already made) because it's fast to start general outlines and the messiness gives me lots of unintended new idea's while I'm working on it. Also, I image it can be fun for onlookers to see things slowly start making sense over time.

The things I was working on (=the cape and rabbit beam) will be completed in a little bit (=next weekend hopefully) and then released for playtesting.
« Reply #1323 on: June 01, 2020, 07:31:13 pm »
And here is the report at the end of the weekend.
I'm fully beat right now so I'll implement the bunny beam enemies (see attachment) into actual dungeons next weekend.

Progress report:
0.22.41 (30 mei 2020)
* Started work on new dungeon: Mining town

0.22.42 (31 mei 2020)
* Made progress on mining town dungeon
* Added chest with cape in it into the game

0.22.43 (1 juni 2020)
* Finished adding new enemy: Rabbit beam
* Improved diggrid editor performance
* Tweaked witch boss fight some more
« Reply #1324 on: June 09, 2020, 01:37:14 am »
  • What is a Man?
great advance in the cape, when you finish adding an update, please upload a new version to try new stuff and feedback
« Reply #1325 on: June 09, 2020, 09:11:22 am »
Apologies, as I had to push that back again due to a shorter weekend than expected.
I'll prioritize the demo when I get time to work on it again.
« Reply #1326 on: June 12, 2020, 05:36:23 pm »
And here is the new demo. After this I'll likely only release a new demo if major bugs are found or the new dungeon has finished enough.

Download
Demo version: 0.22.47
File Size: 22,68 MB (Zipped)
Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 (Changable)
Download (Mediafire): https://www.mediafire.com/file/3g4uscnlsdrz88h/Zelda_0_22_47_%28public_demo%29.zip/file

NOTE:
-You can find the new cape in the witch shop. (Or by starting a new file called Cape)
-The new bunny beam is found in the mansion dungeon (and the Helmasaurus area)

Latest progress
0.22.44 (5 juni 2020)
* Made progress on mining town dungeon

0.22.45 (6 juni 2020)
* Made progress on the early tiling of the mine area of the new dungeon
* Rabbit beam enemies can now spawn from under pots/bushes etc

0.22.46 (11 juni 2020)
* Rabbit beam enemies can now spawn from lowered on-off blocks
* Made more progress on tiling mining town dungeon
* Tweaked enemies in mansion dungeon

0.22.47 (12 juni 2020)
* Tweaked enemies in mansion dungeon
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:39:06 pm by Martijn dh »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #1327 on: June 13, 2020, 08:04:42 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Just tried out the demo, got stuck in a place, tried to escape via save-and-quit, hit an exception, can't load the file.

The location:
Show content
Area in the Overworld that lets you hookshot to a hammer peg and you can pick up a Piece of Heart.

Error:
Show content
Hookshotted the hammer peg, then got stuck. Might've bumped me into the wall, and I couldn't get out.

When trying to load file:
Show content
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_Master:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,8775] out of range [1,147] - 8.<unknown variable>(100580,8775)
at gml_Script_scr_Go_To_Room
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_Go_To_Room (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_Death_Continue
gml_Script_scr_Master_Alarm_0
gml_Object_obj_Master_Alarm_0

Other than that, there are a couple of sequence-breakable places. Unsure if intended.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #1328 on: June 13, 2020, 08:49:57 am »
Thanks for playing. I'll see if I can recreate the problem.

============

The overworld is intented to be fairly open-ended. So you can (for example) beat the first 3 dungeons in "almost" any order. The mansion is mandatory, but after that you can again follow various routes in the darkworld. I feel Zelda games are best when they feel like an adventure rather than paint-by-numbers. It provides replayability and I'm guessing (most) players feel good when discovering options "the dev did not intend". Like extra secrets. Achievements also feel more like achievements when you here where a lot of different options.

I'll probably clearly hint at this freedom in a future demo.
Still, feel free to post examples when in doubt. I do make mistakes sometimes. XD

Miles07

Knight of ERA
Re: Alttp - Horn of Balance [DEMO 22 out]
« Reply #1329 on: June 13, 2020, 09:00:48 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
The manor is mandatory? I'm not sure to what extent, as it seems I can enter the Dark World without placing the rings in their pedestals. Unless you mean a different mansion?
When I have time next week, I'll probably start working on a Boss Keys chart for this demo version.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

« Reply #1330 on: June 13, 2020, 09:03:49 am »
The manor is mandatory? I'm not sure to what extent, as it seems I can enter the Dark World without placing the rings in their pedestals. Unless you mean a different mansion?

Whoops.

Did you start by calling your character "boss1" or "boss2"?
If not, can you recap your item/dungeon order?

When I have time next week, I'll probably start working on a Boss Keys chart for this demo version.

Great. I'll look forward to it.

========

EDIT: Fixed the hookshot issue. I'll upload an updated demo by the end of the weekend, so I can fix some other things as well.
Just to be sure: the saving issue is related to the hookshot issue I assume? Or were those two stand alone occurances?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 12:06:08 pm by Martijn dh »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #1331 on: June 13, 2020, 04:32:25 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Nope, named my character Miles. The thief guarding the Dark World warp moved aside after I had all three Rings in my possession. Beat the Adventurer's Cave first, then the water prison dungeon, then desert dungeon, then the soldier tombs. Got some distance into the waterway dungeon, up to the Fire Rod, also beat the forest dungeon to get the L. 2 Sword, all before placing the rings on the pedestals.

« Reply #1332 on: June 13, 2020, 09:11:29 pm »
Found the problem. The thug moves when you get the lv2 sword. Originally it was found at the end of the mansion, but that changed in demo 21 and I forgot to update the thug dependancy.

I'll change it to trigger from the mansion treasure instead (meaning you can skip halve the mansion - for now) and solve it properly once I've switched to Gamemaker 2.3.
« Reply #1333 on: June 14, 2020, 08:32:44 pm »
And here is the updated demo (+updated dungeon progress):

Download
Demo version: 0.22.49
File Size: 19,66 MB (Zipped)
Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 (Changable)
Download (Mediafire): https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn9wg2q2a15dple/Zelda_0_22_49_%28public_demo%29.zip/file

Progress report:
0.22.48 (13 juni 2020)
* Fixed instances where you can get stuck in walls while hookshot moving towards poles
* Fixed bug in hammer collisions against poles
* Fixed collission checking when running into sloped walls
* Restructured boss enemy initialisation variables
* Fixed thug in the overworld moving before exploring the mansion dungeon

0.22.49 (14 juni 2020)
* Expanded conveyor belt functionality

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #1334 on: June 15, 2020, 03:56:02 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Bug list so far (haven't completed):
Show content
1. Overworld, 1 screen south of Home Sweet Home. The octoroks are apparently loaded into memory upon entering the "room", which means they'll start shooting around. This produces some UX issues like hearing a bush get destroyed or a rock hitting a wall, even off-screen.
2. Jumping off a ledge while the sword is extended, returns the sword to sheath. If you want to mimic ALTTP, this isn't how ALLTP behaves.
3. Regarding Bomb and Arrow capacity upgrades, should the messages be different if the player hasn't collected the Bombs or Bow (or even Arrow) items yet?
4. Underwater Prison, two chests have the same "opened" flag. The chest in Florine's cell, and the one to the east of the first big room (the chest in the lower pit where you have to push the columns to reveal stairs). Both have triple bombs in them, but opening one will open the other and make it impossible to mark completed. The other will show up as an unopened chest on the map + compass.
5. Underwater Prison, after you use Florine to hit the two switches simultaneously, and after she escapes, after you defeat Moldorm and reenter that room from the doorway that that third button opens, Florine appears there again, standing on the upper button.
6. Underwater Prison (and possibly others), going through a door while walking on a grate will still have the sfx of walking on a grate as Link transitions through the doorway into the next room.
7. Would be nice to have, but not required: some timer or meter or gauge to show how much diving time Link has before he has to come up for air.
8. Going up or down stairs in ALTTP pauses all enemies and other entities. In here, the enemies keep going. Sometimes that causes unavoidable collisions and health loss just because of RNG.
9. Unsure what's the trigger, but visiting the cave leading to the Soldier Shrine after collecting at least one ring(?) will have the pot button puzzle solved. I never did this puzzle the right way.
10. At Switch's Shop, you can keep buying the Red Tunic even if you are already wearing it. Finding the Blue Tunic permanently makes the Red Tunic disappear.
11. Soldier Tombs, floor B1, the pit room to the west. There's one section with Medusas and a single staircase. I tried throwing a bomb across a gap to kill one of the Medusas, and the bomb clipped through the staircase and stayed on the same Z-axis level as Link. Arrows collide correctly with the staircase, Bombs do not.
12. Soldier Tombs, I lit all four torches, then backtracked to the dungeon entrance to enter the hidden staircase. Only three of the torches were lit, and the staircase was covered. I saved and quit, reentered the dungeon, and all four torches were lit, and the staircase was uncovered. Only happens occasionally. Maybe it's dependent on torch order?
13. Soldier Tombs. In the boss battle room, one of the statues near the entrance says [End]. Intentional?
14. When Link starts his idle animations, he puts his shield away. This can be problematic against flying tile rooms like those in Soldier Tombs. How bout if Link's shield gets hit, it resets his idle timer?
15. After picking up the Boots, initiate a run. Then hit the Inventory menu button. If you unpause, Link will continue running. If you swap out any of the equipped items, though, Link will stop running once the menu is closed.
16. Desert Palace central plaza, can't reenter kitchen.
17. Desert Palace, room west-southwest of central plaza. There's a locked door that gains access to a button, but you can walk over the barrier to press the button, so the locked door is pointless. Unintentional missing collision?
18. With regards to the L.2 Sword, it's hard to tell whether I'm at full health if an enemy can damage me and I receive (I assume) 1/4th heart damage. It doesn't register as "less than full health" on the health gauge, but I still can't use my sword beam unless I for sure pick up another heart. Maybe have health be "rounded down" instead of rounded up?
19. Toadstool has disappeared from the bombable cave in the Overworld. Event flag issue?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:22:39 pm by Miles07 »

« Reply #1335 on: June 15, 2020, 05:37:46 pm »
Thanks for the extensive list. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT:
I gave them numbers to help progress updates.
-Numbers 14 and 18 have now been handled.
-In regards to number 7: You noticed the decreased movement before having to come up for air?
-Number 8 is the only one I'm going to leave as is (for now). Mainly because I don't like enemies freezing and solving it another way is a major time investment. If there are cases where you HAVE to take damage then I prefer to look at the leveldesign first.

Show content
1 Overworld, 1 screen south of Home Sweet Home. The octoroks are apparently loaded into memory upon entering the "room", which means they'll start shooting around. This produces some UX issues like hearing a bush get destroyed or a rock hitting a wall, even off-screen.
2 Jumping off a ledge while the sword is extended, returns the sword to sheath. If you want to mimic ALTTP, this isn't how ALLTP behaves.
3 Regarding Bomb and Arrow capacity upgrades, should the messages be different if the player hasn't collected the Bombs or Bow (or even Arrow) items yet?
4 Underwater Prison, two chests have the same "opened" flag. The chest in Florine's cell, and the one to the east of the first big room (the chest in the lower pit where you have to push the columns to reveal stairs). Both have triple bombs in them, but opening one will open the other and make it impossible to mark completed. The other will show up as an unopened chest on the map + compass.
5 Underwater Prison, after you use Florina to hit the two switches simultaneously, and after she escapes, after you defeat Moldorm and reenter that room from the doorway that that third button opens, Florina appears there again, standing on the upper button.
6 Underwater Prison (and possibly others), going through a door while walking on a grate will still have the sfx of walking on a grate as Link transitions through the doorway into the next room.
7 Would be nice to have, but not required: some timer or meter or gauge to show how much diving time Link has before he has to come up for air.
8 Going up or down stairs in ALTTP pauses all enemies and other entities. In here, the enemies keep going. Sometimes that causes unavoidable collisions and health loss just because of RNG.
9 Unsure what's the trigger, but visiting the cave leading to the Soldier Shrine after collecting at least one ring(?) will have the pot button puzzle solved. I never did this puzzle the right way.
10 At Switch's Shop, you can keep buying the Red Tunic even if you are already wearing it. Finding the Blue Tunic permanently makes the Red Tunic disappear.
11 Soldier Tombs, floor B1, the pit room to the west. There's one section with Medusas and a single staircase. I tried throwing a bomb across a gap to kill one of the Medusas, and the bomb clipped through the staircase and stayed on the same Z-axis level as Link. Arrows collide correctly with the staircase, Bombs do not.
12 Soldier Tombs, I lit all four torches, then backtracked to the dungeon entrance to enter the hidden staircase. Only three of the torches were lit, and the staircase was covered. I saved and quit, reentered the dungeon, and all four torches were lit, and the staircase was uncovered. Only happens occasionally. Maybe it's dependent on torch order?
13 Soldier Tombs. In the boss battle room, one of the statues near the entrance says [End]. Intentional?
14 When Link starts his idle animations, he puts his shield away. This can be problematic against flying tile rooms like those in Soldier Tombs. How bout if Link's shield gets hit, it resets his idle timer?
15 After picking up the Boots, initiate a run. Then hit the Inventory menu button. If you unpause, Link will continue running. If you swap out any of the equipped items, though, Link will stop running once the menu is closed.
16 Desert Palace central plaza, can't reenter kitchen.
17 Desert Palace, room west-southwest of central plaza. There's a locked door that gains access to a button, but you can walk over the barrier to press the button, so the locked door is pointless. Unintentional missing collision?
18 With regards to the L.2 Sword, it's hard to tell whether I'm at full health if an enemy can damage me and I receive (I assume) 1/4th heart damage. It doesn't register as "less than full health" on the health gauge, but I still can't use my sword beam unless I for sure pick up another heart. Maybe have health be "rounded down" instead of rounded up?
19 Toadstool has disappeared from the bombable cave in the Overworld. Event flag issue?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 08:12:10 pm by Martijn dh »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #1336 on: June 15, 2020, 11:20:57 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
New bugs, one gamebreaker:

Show content
20. Heimgartner Manor: entering the Main Library from the courtyard will have Link clip-transition through a locked door. Might be in conflict with behavior of how Link otherwise enters a building from "outside".
21. Heimgartner Manor: same as above, just with the locked door leading to / the open door leading from the Main Library to the entrance hall. Link clips through the locked door.
22. Heimgartner Manor: 2F, heading towards the stairs down to the first floor. If I walk on the bottom section of the stairs object, I can actually clip through the stairway, so now I'm walking on air. Walking back along the same lower portion of the stair sprite transitions me back to solid ground. Link does not fall to the floor below.
23. Heimgartner Manor, 2F, east hall: Hitting a crystal switch with a L.2 Sword and fully healed, will cause two hits to register instead of one, like how ALTTP does it.

24. The Gauntlet, saving and quitting in here is apparently game-breaking, since attempting to reload the file will throw an exception.
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_Master:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2601] out of range [1,147] - 8.<unknown variable>(100582,2601)
at gml_Script_scr_Go_To_Room

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_Go_To_Room (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_Death_Continue
gml_Script_scr_Master_Alarm_0
gml_Object_obj_Master_Alarm_0

25. Red Tunic collection text (from Switch's Shop) clips out of the bounding box.
26. Heimgartner Manor, 2F, east hall: Unable to traverse the top portion of the room. I can get the key with a good boomerang shot, though.
27. Darkworld, Chest Game. Some of the chests cause a message with "Unknown chest contents" to pop up.
28. Hookshot projectile should stop at edge of screen. I just softlocked out of yet another file because it just kept going forever.

Regarding number 7, no I had not noticed. Might be too subtle, then?

EDIT:

Also, starting the Boss Key chart album for the dungeon designs. Let me know if something doesn't seem right, and I'll take a look at it.

https://imgur.com/a/G8nC4L4
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:43:03 am by Miles07 »

« Reply #1337 on: June 16, 2020, 07:15:05 pm »
Fixed issues 15, 16, 17, 24, 25 and 28 today. (+10, 27)
Here's what's left:
Show content
1. Overworld, 1 screen south of Home Sweet Home. The octoroks are apparently loaded into memory upon entering the "room", which means they'll start shooting around. This produces some UX issues like hearing a bush get destroyed or a rock hitting a wall, even off-screen.
2. Jumping off a ledge while the sword is extended, returns the sword to sheath. If you want to mimic ALTTP, this isn't how ALLTP behaves.
3. Regarding Bomb and Arrow capacity upgrades, should the messages be different if the player hasn't collected the Bombs or Bow (or even Arrow) items yet?
4. Underwater Prison, two chests have the same "opened" flag. The chest in Florine's cell, and the one to the east of the first big room (the chest in the lower pit where you have to push the columns to reveal stairs). Both have triple bombs in them, but opening one will open the other and make it impossible to mark completed. The other will show up as an unopened chest on the map + compass.
5. Underwater Prison, after you use Florine to hit the two switches simultaneously, and after she escapes, after you defeat Moldorm and reenter that room from the doorway that that third button opens, Florine appears there again, standing on the upper button.
6. Underwater Prison (and possibly others), going through a door while walking on a grate will still have the sfx of walking on a grate as Link transitions through the doorway into the next room.
7. Would be nice to have, but not required: some timer or meter or gauge to show how much diving time Link has before he has to come up for air.
9. Unsure what's the trigger, but visiting the cave leading to the Soldier Shrine after collecting at least one ring(?) will have the pot button puzzle solved. I never did this puzzle the right way.
11. Soldier Tombs, floor B1, the pit room to the west. There's one section with Medusas and a single staircase. I tried throwing a bomb across a gap to kill one of the Medusas, and the bomb clipped through the staircase and stayed on the same Z-axis level as Link. Arrows collide correctly with the staircase, Bombs do not.
12. Soldier Tombs, I lit all four torches, then backtracked to the dungeon entrance to enter the hidden staircase. Only three of the torches were lit, and the staircase was covered. I saved and quit, reentered the dungeon, and all four torches were lit, and the staircase was uncovered. Only happens occasionally. Maybe it's dependent on torch order?
13. Soldier Tombs. In the boss battle room, one of the statues near the entrance says [End]. Intentional?
19. Toadstool has disappeared from the bombable cave in the Overworld. Event flag issue?
20. Heimgartner Manor: entering the Main Library from the courtyard will have Link clip-transition through a locked door. Might be in conflict with behavior of how Link otherwise enters a building from "outside".
21. Heimgartner Manor: same as above, just with the locked door leading to / the open door leading from the Main Library to the entrance hall. Link clips through the locked door.
22. Heimgartner Manor: 2F, heading towards the stairs down to the first floor. If I walk on the bottom section of the stairs object, I can actually clip through the stairway, so now I'm walking on air. Walking back along the same lower portion of the stair sprite transitions me back to solid ground. Link does not fall to the floor below.
23. Heimgartner Manor, 2F, east hall: Hitting a crystal switch with a L.2 Sword and fully healed, will cause two hits to register instead of one, like how ALTTP does it.
26. Heimgartner Manor, 2F, east hall: Unable to traverse the top portion of the room. I can get the key with a good boomerang shot, though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:16:30 pm by Martijn dh »
« Reply #1338 on: June 17, 2020, 07:09:26 pm »

I can't seem to replicate this issue. The coding also looks fine as far as I can tell: The mushroom only spawns if you do not own it, or the upgraded magic powder, yet.

Are you able to reproduce the issue on your end?

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #1339 on: June 17, 2020, 07:25:35 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
No, it just happened in one playthrough and then not again. Unsure what I did to cause that. The toadstool just never showed up. (Unfortunately, that file is unable to be opened now, so... we might not ever know.)

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 83   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 74 queries.

anything