Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comedy/story writer  (Read 1294 times)

Comedy/story writer
« on: September 13, 2007, 06:46:54 pm »
I'm planning to make some more serious comedy's with a storyline where funny things happen. Because on my current Youtube account, only includes random nonetheless videos because we can't write stories.

That's why I'm looking for a writer who could think of something what we could make for comedy videos.

Our team/cast/actors will (probably) be:

- A tall, American looking guy with a big nose, heavy voice, can speak many accents and glasses. [deku_stick] (he got a lot acting skills to play any role)
- A small, Asian looking guy with a (big?) head, heavy, can speak a few accents and high voice. [therealdragonboy]
- A tall, Dutch looking guy, dutch accent and weird voice [forest_warrior]
- A tall, Dutch looking guy, dutch accent
- A small, Asian looking girl which is very cute [my little sister, lol]

Our crew got 2 camera's, me and deku_stick as directors. And a few people who helps us with ideas, location, clothes and stuff.

However, if you're specialized in writing different from Comedies, we also like other kinds of stories, but make sure our actors can play the roles.

Thanks.
  • Virtual Security
Re: Comedy/story writer
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 01:05:53 pm »
Do you mean sort of like the little videos Smosh does? If you has not heard of Smosh go look them up on You Tube. Whether you do mean short funny videos or longer comical videos with a hardcore plot... I can help. But first which type of story should I be making? Short with little to no plot, or long with a big awesome funny plot?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 05:51:12 pm »
Do you mean sort of like the little videos Smosh does? If you has not heard of Smosh go look them up on You Tube. Whether you do mean short funny videos or longer comical videos with a hardcore plot... I can help. But first which type of story should I be making? Short with little to no plot, or long with a big awesome funny plot?
Well.. Me and deku_stick wrote/made a piece already, for comedy/adventure videos named "The Uber Ninja's"

Here is a piece of episode 1: http://www.miriscusltd.com/fleaz/uberninja1_0001.wmv

The videos are going to be about The Big ninja and The Little ninja doing missions like Naruto.
We already made a part of the first video (3 - 4  minutes), but we want to make it like 5 - 8 minutes.
So we need some help from writers about thinking about things that will come after this, like more missions.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 12:32:41 am »
Actually I realized I am stuffed with stuff to do. If I think of any ideas I will tell you. :/
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 08:42:42 pm »
Actually I realized I am stuffed with stuff to do. If I think of any ideas I will tell you. :/
Ah, that's great :3
  • Virtual Security
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 48 queries.

anything