Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How the hell is this music?  (Read 3110 times)

Re: How the hell is this music?
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 08:07:47 pm »
  • :D
Lol, I'm so tired of these "I hate soulja boy" topics :P  These come up like every other month :P

Soulja Boy is music. Nickelback is music. Britney Spears is music. Just because it sucks doesn't mean it's not MUSIC, and just because it has GUITARRRRRRRRRRR and DEEP, MEANINGFUL LYRICS doesn't make it good music either.

Rage.
qft

Rap sucks, it's not music. It's a trend that the most teenagers follow O_o
I'm not sure if this counts as a flame or not (but it's worth it): I despise you.
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 10:28:37 pm »
Personally I don't consider rap to be music because they're not really singing.  They're talking, and they somehow seem to have the same generic drum loop.  Boring.  Not to mention that music is meant to make people want to dance. I view rappers as people without the diligence to actually learn to sing.  It's sad really.
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 10:33:54 pm »
  • :D
Personally I don't consider rap to be music because they're not really singing.  They're talking, and they somehow seem to have the same generic drum loop.  Boring.  Not to mention that music is meant to make people want to dance. I view rappers as people without the diligence to actually learn to sing.  It's sad really.

Your opinion is wrong-- Yes, your opinion is wrong. 

So all non-lyrical songs are not music by your standards?  Okay, so Motzart's songs clearly aren't music?  And why would drum loops make a song "not music"?
Rap is music, there is no room for debate.  Music is a clearly defined thing, not "whatever fanu thinks it is".

If anything, you are listening to the wrong rap-- and you clearly are not giving it a fair chance.

Note: I suggest you go and download Deltron 3030, right now.
Edit: Just to make it clear, it's fine if you think this song is !@#$%.  It's even okay if you believe that all rap is !@#$%-- but whether you like it or not, it IS music and you cannot deny that.
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 11:04:48 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
People who say rap isn't music are ignorant. Rap itself isn't always bad, but a lot of MTV 'gangster rap' is, in my opinion. but that doesn't mean somebody doesn't like it. I prefer classic rock, but I don't care if you listen to what you listen to.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 11:39:42 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Your opinion is wrong-- Yes, your opinion is wrong. 

So all non-lyrical songs are not music by your standards?  Okay, so Motzart's songs clearly aren't music?  And why would drum loops make a song "not music"?
Rap is music, there is no room for debate.  Music is a clearly defined thing, not "whatever fanu thinks it is".

If anything, you are listening to the wrong rap-- and you clearly are not giving it a fair chance.

Note: I suggest you go and download Deltron 3030, right now.
Edit: Just to make it clear, it's fine if you think this song is !@#$%.  It's even okay if you believe that all rap is !@#$%-- but whether you like it or not, it IS music and you cannot deny that.

This.

People who say rap isn't music are ignorant. Rap itself isn't always bad, but a lot of MTV 'gangster rap' is, in my opinion. but that doesn't mean somebody doesn't like it.

And this.

Lol Ignorance.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.252 seconds with 47 queries.

anything