Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone talked about The Conduit?  (Read 4609 times)

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: Why hasn't anyone talked about The Conduit?
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 12:29:59 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Looks like an n64 game with Gamecube monsters and shaders.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 12:48:44 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
The games gonna suck. I mean the only company that makes games for the wii that actually tries to make good games is well...I guess Nintendo...other than that...idk.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 02:20:43 am »
Nintendrones: overly dark and generic corridor with awful lighting effects = great graphics

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:02 pm »
The more and more High Voltage shows off this game, the latest trailer especially, the more and more I feel it's more a technical demo than anything else. A technical demo of an engine that they need to license out to other devs and STAT. *cracks whip @ High Voltage* NEEYAW! NEEYAW!! GET ON IT!!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 03:49:36 pm »
The more and more High Voltage shows off this game, the latest trailer especially, the more and more I feel it's more a technical demo than anything else. A technical demo of an engine that they need to license out to other devs and STAT. *cracks whip @ High Voltage* NEEYAW! NEEYAW!! GET ON IT!!
That's not true! They are just trying really hard(unlike all other 3rd party developers) to create a game that takes advantage of everything the Wii has to offer. And even the recently announced, Wiispeak and Wii Motion plus will be used in this game. So they are trying to create a good looking game, a game with great controls and they are customizable in every way. Even things like the HUD can be modified. Plus 16 players online multiplayer, with team speak. And at Hight Voltage they know that friendcodes are lame, so they are trying to host their own servers.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 04:04:06 pm »
Funny how Nintendrones always !@#$% about generic shooters on 360, but when Wii gets one that looks like the same !@#$% they were bashing it's "quality entertainment".

ITT: desperate Wii fans
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 04:08:00 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
That's not true! They are just trying really hard(unlike all other 3rd party developers) to create a game that takes advantage of everything the Wii has to offer. And even the recently announced, Wiispeak and Wii Motion plus will be used in this game. So they are trying to create a good looking game, a game with great controls and they are customizable in every way. Even things like the HUD can be modified. Plus 16 players online multiplayer, with team speak. And at Hight Voltage they know that friendcodes are lame, so they are trying to host their own servers.

They can try as hard as they want, it still looks like !@#$%.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 06:46:49 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Funny how Nintendrones always !@#$% about generic shooters on 360, but when Wii gets one that looks like the same !@#$% they were bashing it's "quality entertainment".

ITT: desperate Wii fans

Really? Seriously. You guys called it a generic shooter, I just said that if this is a generic shooter then everything else is a generic shooter. I didn't say "OMG XBOX360 SUXX WIT ALL OF ITZ GENERIC SHOOTErsZ" I just stated that it is nice that the Wii finally got a serious game.

Damn, Wii haters.

BTW I am not a fan of the Wii either :P
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 08:16:33 pm »
Looks okay.

Some people will like it, some people won't, but the same can be said of every game.  Instead I'll say, it's nice to have a new FPS on the Wii, you know, since the control scheme is ideal and all.

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 09:51:16 pm »

And I agree, but it seems (to me) that they are showing it off as a Wii tech demo more so than a game. The latest trailer is all like, "real time [insert effect here]" and, "awesome shadows!!", you know?I'm gonna buy it, believe me. The effort they put into this is awesome, and the support and love they've been showing Wii is awesome. I just hope they're able to deliver on the gameplay side of things too.

Also, I want to know who's publishing this. *cracks whip again* NOW! TELL US HIGH VOLTAGE! NEEYAW!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 01:55:30 am »
XD at the X-bots trying to say this is a bad game.

All you grafix-whores are just shallow materialistic shells of people trying to say that it's a bad game based on the graphics when the graphics are fine. graphics ruin people and makes you all so materialistic

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 02:13:26 am »

All you grafix-whores are just shallow materialistic shells of people trying to say that it's a bad game based on the graphics when the graphics are fine. graphics ruin people and makes you all so materialistic

XD at the drones that think I'm an X-bot

What's hilariously ironic about this is that the only reason this game is getting hyped is because of the graphics. So are drones graphics whores too?

Also, drones need glasses because these aren't good graphics. Especially when it's only in 480p.
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 02:18:47 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Superficiality pwns.  No fugly games for me, kthnx.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 02:31:08 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Looks like an n64 game with Gamecube monsters and shaders.
Don't remember saying this, but QFT.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:19 am »

XD at the drones that think I'm an X-bot

What's hilariously ironic about this is that the only reason this game is getting hyped is because of the graphics. So are drones graphics whores too?

Also, drones need glasses because these aren't good graphics. Especially when it's only in 480p.

XD at the x-bot that thinks i'm a drone.

you run around posting numbers like it matters

conduct > all

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 04:46:04 pm »

Well that argument fell flat on its face and died.
Read the posts. The Arguments about how !@#$% the graphics are came after why we said this game sucks DICK. Because it looks bland and boring from both screenshots and videos. Furthermore, the enemies look like they we're ripped from Metroid Prime, and its trying to advertise last centuries game mechanics as brand new.

HURRRRR
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 05:11:56 pm »

Read the posts. The Arguments about how !@#$% the graphics are came after why we said this game sucks DICK. Because it looks bland and boring from both screenshots and videos. Furthermore, the enemies look like they we're ripped from Metroid Prime, and its trying to advertise last centuries game mechanics as brand new.

HURRRRR

And yet everyone thought my post was serious.

Seriously people, Seriously?

I would have thought at least swifty would know a joke post when he saw it.

and bert

HURRRR to you LOL

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 05:16:12 pm »

HURRRRR

and bert

HURRRR to you LOL

If it was a joke post then why would you try and defend it against Swifty?

HUR
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 05:31:24 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Yes, because, you know, sarcasm is sooooooo easy to get across in text, on the internet, even when it is not paaainfully obvious <_<

Yes, I am aware of the irony and no, I don't care.
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 05:56:14 pm »

HURRRRR

and bert

HURRRR to you LOL

If it was a joke post then why would you try and defend it against Swifty?

HUR

Actually, i didn't defend it, i posted x-bot in response to him calling me a drone, not in response to his response about my fake response.

HUR x 2

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 78 queries.

anything