Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: [Pre] MP3 *Sept 22 update*  (Read 8740 times)

Re: [Pre] MP3 *Bumpdate*
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 02:15:28 am »
I guess it's not completely finished, but I haven't put up the most recent demo up yet.  I'm not sure if it will be up anytime soon, because I have other things to do now, but I'll still work on it regularly.

As for the icciles, the name is a sort of pun off of the word missile, I guess.  It's like a missile, but it freezes (most) enemies.

Also, what do you mean by tossing you out of the game?  I can't remember whether I made it start over or just end if you died, but I know I haven't added a game over screen/room yet.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 02:56:26 am »
Eater, I'm sorry, this is ultimative !@#$%. I would bet all my money that this is your first game. Ever. You haven't created Artificial Intelligence, it's Artificial Idiocy. There's glitches everywhere. If I collide with an enemy, I'm dead. "Screwed" as you put it. Why? That should not happen. You should just lose health and be able to run away.

If you ran into a killer in real life, but they didn't stab you, you could turn and run? They could come after you and try to stab you, but just running into them won't kill you.

The Mario music is really annoying and repetitive.

Going down corridors is almost impossible.

I suggest you quit this, now, delete any trace of it, then start doing some tutorials. When you've learnt how to make a blue ball with grid movement, you may try again.
It's good to see I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 03:11:26 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I'm going attempt to post some constructive criticism, but there's a high chance you might take it the wrong way. Oh well. First off, this is far from complete. You get stuck on random walls, you can't go down hallways half the time, and further more, when you use the charge beam and move, the "glowing" ball sits there until you let go of Space.

Put more work into your engines please.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 02:32:18 pm »
You haven't read any of the posts in this thread, have you?  Until you learn to read, gtfo noob.
HALU'S INPUT TIME!
Yes is that time again folks, where I stick my nose in places that it should be, because I'm awesome like that.

Seriously, I love how if someone says something you don't like about your game, you call them a noob, or tell them to gtfo.
GUESS WHAT BUDDY, it's not earning you respect, and no one thinks you're cool or funny.
Also, I do love that you call people noobs, considering the fact all the games you've completed up 'till now have been !@#$%, and this one is traversing towards !@#$% town too :D!

On a happier/sadder note.
I miss Helios :(

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 07:17:08 pm »
You haven't read any of the posts in this thread, have you?  Until you learn to read, gtfo noob.
HALU'S INPUT TIME!
Yes is that time again folks, where I stick my nose in places that it should be, because I'm awesome like that.

Seriously, I love how if someone says something you don't like about your game, you call them a noob, or tell them to gtfo.
GUESS WHAT BUDDY, it's not earning you respect, and no one thinks you're cool or funny.
Also, I do love that you call people noobs, considering the fact all the games you've completed up 'till now have been !@#$%, and this one is traversing towards !@#$% town too :D!

I'm not even going to put as much work as I usualy do to make my decent posts.  I don't want any respect from nubs who don't know how to read and only judge based off of the little that they know.  If any of you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't make the baised comments like "oh em GEE liek tose anamies liek toe tally keel mii liek tey r sup OSE two an tats jus RONGE" or "TIS UNFEENESED DEEMO PLYES JST LIEK A UFENESED DMO AND NAWT LIK A OFISHAL NTENO GAME EL OH EL"

People like Source are fine, but the other nubs like that who have posted don't deserve to play games.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 07:28:40 pm »
HALU'S INPUT TIME!

I'm not even going to put as much work as I usualy do to make my decent posts.  I don't want any respect from nubs who don't know how to read and only judge based off of the little that they know.  If any of you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't make the baised comments like "oh em GEE liek tose anamies liek toe tally keel mii liek tey r sup OSE two an tats jus RONGE" or "TIS UNFEENESED DEEMO PLYES JST LIEK A UFENESED DMO AND NAWT LIK A OFISHAL NTENO GAME EL OH EL"

People like Source are fine, but the other nubs like that who have posted don't deserve to play games.
Hello dictator of games :D!
Would you sweet or un-sweetened tea with your lunch?

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 10:32:27 pm »
Would I what?
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 10:47:48 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
He was being sarcastic. Now, I haven't played it (rebooting into Windows is a pain), but from what people have said it sounds like it needs some work. And don't just shoot down anything that everyone says and call them a n00b, because it just makes you sound even worse. Go back to your game, follow their advice, and everyone can be happy. Okay?
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 09:27:13 pm »
I'm sorry, but I don't see how falming someone is "giving advice". ::)
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 10:21:01 pm »
Maybe they wouldn't "falm" you if you weren't such an ass to anyone who does like your game and automatically respond with gtfo noob.

.TakaM was here.
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 11:48:46 pm »
Maybe that's what you think, but that just proves how ignorant you are.  If you do not like the game, you don't have to express your opinion by posting something such as "WTF GOE GAT A LYF NUB STAWP MAK ING GAMZ LOL".  Stupid idiots who post like that, regardless of whether they like something that is barely a game yet, shouldn't be posting at all.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 11:51:30 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
First off, nobody said that. And second, you admit yourself that its barely a game yet, so stop shooting down helpful criticism.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 11:53:13 pm »
Are you sure?  Have you not read what HB or anyone else in this thread have said?  ::)  As for helpful criticism, only one or two people have posted any at all.  Almost none of the people here have anknowledged that this is only a "
" game.
- Click to go to thread
Re: [Pre] MP3 *Sept 11 update*
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 04:00:32 am »
Completely restarted this project.  The other game I'm working on won't be canceled, though.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 01:39:26 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Erm, why is Samus round..?
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 03:45:39 am »
Because this is a more comical/chibi Metroid.

EDIT: Anyway, I made it so you can't jump so high.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 04:25:49 am by Eater »
- Click to go to thread
Re: [Pre] MP3 *Sept 22 update*
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 07:52:31 pm »
If anybody is readin this thread, a new video is up.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 08:17:37 pm »
Just watched it, but now I have 1 question. What was it?
You were shooting, using missles and morphing with bombs. That I could understand from it. But those things you shot down, where those supposed to resemble something?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:22:14 pm by Atomicd1 »
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 08:44:44 pm »
Well, in the first video there was a bat, and a few more bats in the screenshots, but the boss was a computer(a speaker, the moniter, mouse, etc.).
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2007, 12:19:39 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Wait.. You can't land on the sun! XFD
  • Lionfish Apps
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 75 queries.

anything