Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Icepick Vinnie  (Read 2955 times)

Icepick Vinnie
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:57:05 am »
  • It's just Max.

"Icepick" Vinnie, center, pictured with Anthony Cavezza (aka Tony Bagels), left, and John Brancaccio (aka Johnny Bandanna), right.

Icepick Vinnie was born Vincent Bellatoni in a zoo in Italy in 1929. His viscous temperament lead to charges of vehicular homicide, so he moved to the relatively lawless Antarctica until the situation back home chilled off.

Unfortunately for his moral constitution, the fellas he fell in with down South were even more cold hearted than the fuzz back home. In order to pay back a loan he took out to finance a toboggan, Vinnie did some work for local boss Tommy Sneakers. He never predicted that his icy determination to pay back some cold, hard cash would lead him to climb the ranks of the mob to succeed Tommy and control most of the Antartic Continent.

Finally at the top, Icepick Vinnie decided to return to Italy and put some of his old enemies on ice. He first froze their assets before sending them a chilling message: he was taking over the business. The bosses in Italy said it'd happen when hell froze over. They had no idea what Vinnie was capable of. The streets of Italy quickly turned into a war zone.

Baffled police routinely found dead penguins with stab wounds and no sign of a murder weapon. Those in on the inter-mob fight knew the cause, though. Icepick Vinnie's signature method was an icicle straight through the heart. The murder weapon melted like gelato under the Italian sun.

Before Vinnie could take over Italy, however, the government found him. Secret Service agents traced him down by investigating suspicious businesses with unreasonably high refrigerant intake. Vinnie was charged with leaving the country illegally and tax evasion, and sentenced to 40 years in a small pet carrier.

Vinnie may or may not be or have been in cahoots with the penguin from Wallace and Gromit.

It should be noted that all mafia nicknames were taken from real Italian Americans.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/01/the_20_best_nic.php
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:04:32 am by Donotfeedthemax »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: Icepick Vinnie
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:17:26 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
*sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute*
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:24:48 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Ha ha.  Thats pretty cool man!  This one should go far.  Love to art too!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:29:37 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
A frigid tale, I love it
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 06:26:29 pm »
  • It's the grineer
A Corleone penguin, interesting. Although it smells me like if you inspired in Madagascar (if you have seen it, you must know what I mean)
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 05:08:53 am »
  • It's just Max.
Haha, actually I totally wasn't, Blaze. I've been researching 40s slang and mob stuff for this song I was writing, and I drew some penguins on a thank-you card to my girlfriend's dad aftter we visited him in New York, because he likes penguins, so I was looking at pictures of penguins. And this one picture, they just looked so mob-like that I have to give them little Tommy Guns and fedoras!

And I really appreciate everyone who's respons includes a wintr/ice/cold pun. You guys are so clever it sends chills down my spine.
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 12:58:27 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I know, just kidding. I believe this entry will get to the finals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 48 queries.