Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spiderman Game Demo  (Read 3183 times)

Spiderman Game Demo
« on: July 11, 2006, 05:00:17 pm »
  • Oh.
Spiderman Swinging Engine!  Its quite fun..  I will incorperate this into a spiderman-based platformer.  Please ignore the messy grahpics.  I can't draw for my poor life.  That will be my sister's job.  I might just get a sprite background instead though.  It would look nicer.  Either way, expect better graphics in the final release..
Also, don't race the goblin on anything above 19- It will be impossible to win-  I limited the speed to 20
do to a glitch that will be fixed and the speed will be maxed out at 50 in a latter demo.  Also, this IS NOT THE FINAL
IDEA FOR THE GAME.  There will be a regular platform part too!  The swinging is JUST FOR SWINGING.  Nothing else!
And you can expect the ability to ONLY swing on objects too.  No swinging on the air in the next demo..
You might see the climbing engine done too.  (Note.  In the climbing engine you dont climb up the sides- you climb up
the front)
Click here to Play Spiderman Swing Engine Demo
Oh ya controls..
CONTROLS
Hold Space- Fly off of web :D
Release Space- Shoot out a web >:]
EDIT: And uh I forgot, you gotta click at the beginning to start the swinging mode, than tap space and go from there

Look! its the Green Goblin and Spiderman racing in ALIEN TOWN!!  Nah its just my drawing mad skillz

Ooooohhh..  Hes Swinging from a shiny web..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:58:32 pm by Downsider »
Hm.
Re: Spiderman Game Demo
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 07:18:03 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Umm...  I fell of the map.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 08:57:49 pm »
  • Oh.
Well..  That can only mean one thing..  You suck at swinging  ;)
And uh I forgot, you gotta click at the beginning to start the swinging mode, than tap space and go from there
Hm.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 04:16:55 am »
That was kind of confuzing. I couldnt move forward. I found that by pressing spacerepeatedly you could fly up. I dont know, i couldnt stop dying. Nice graphics for the green goblin tho
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 05:30:48 am »
I didn't get past the Goblin Speed V and indeed good graphics for the green goblin.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 05:41:25 am »
i'm clicking, it's not starting

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 02:50:31 pm »
  • Oh.
...Please ignore the messy grahpics.  I can't draw for my poor life.  That will be my sister's job.  I might just get a sprite background instead though.  It would look nicer.  Either way, expect better graphics in the final release..
Btw, heres a video of me swining.  Might show people how its done..  Note: And uh, the swining physics ARE kinda screwed up, but ima fix them.
Click here to watch spidy-video
Hm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 49 queries.

anything