Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Revise] Leon The Thief & Ella Rosaria Messi  (Read 3992 times)

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
[Revise] Leon The Thief & Ella Rosaria Messi
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:56:50 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
Will change it up a bit, a little revising later, but here is a bit information about the two siblings.
Will deal with spelling errors later, this was just a quick post about NPC idea for these two characters.

(Leon) Messi the Thief
Sex: Male
Race: Hylian/Human, tanned skin tone, dark skin
Family:
Show content
Father (Unknown); Mother (Unknown); Sister (Ella Rosaria Messi(Rosie), age 12)

Weaponry:
Show content
Worn Short Sword
Sun bathed Dagger
bow & arrows
bombs

Attributes:
Show content
*(Spd)His speed and agility, trained himself to be quicker in order to best his opponents in battle, mainly Link.
*(Blocking and Counter)Can counter numerous attacks, however, if attacking or back is turned, he cannot counter.
*(Jumping)Ability to jump a bit higher then Link, if Link can jump.
*(Stealing) able to steal Link's bombs and or arrows and use it against him, taking rupees he will scatter around the map, making Link shatter them with upon hitting the gray rupees with a sword/projectile instead of taking them back, you have to walk into the rupees to get them back into your wallet. Scattered rupees will be gray. (So basically, he laced the rupees to break causing minor damage, slowing you down for a fraction for a second and causing you to miss your strikes while trying to damage him. In order words, he blinds you with messed up rupees blowing up in your face.)

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eyes: Hazel

Rival(s):
Show content
Link
Other High Ranking Thieves
Dark Forces=Enemy

Leon Messi Story:
Show content
Leon was kind of a friend of Link, but never talks with him, he is often shy of people, always can’t think of anything to say to people. As he grew older, he had to steal food and clothing to support his sister. Leon was later trained by other thieves and became very agile and stealthy with his abilities to fight and steal. Leon is cunning and very clever; however, he tends to be a bit haughty of himself. His jealously and or creating his rivalry for Link was when his sister took a liking of Link, and seeing that Link himself is a thief, he attempts to challenge his newly chosen rival in combat in random situations. When with his sister, and or alone, he tends to think of his parents a lot, he became an orphan at 3, it is unknown to what has happen to his parents. Leon Messi soon befriends Link after countless losses and admits defeat and runs off to do a quest of seeing what happened to his parents instead of messing around with Link.

Bio:
Came from the same village as Link, however, he considers Link his rival. Every random encounter with Link, he challenges him to a duel.

Messi’s Challenge:
Show content
How Link and Maple confronts each other in the GBA Zelda games, Messi will randomly show up either from where Link just entered through and or already in the location. He will give Link the option of dueling him. If yes then the battle starts, if no, he will taunt Link and run off, same thing if you lose. Winning multiple times against Messi will reduce the encounters with him, leaving up to side-quest(s) where Messi goes on a journey to discover what really happen to his parents, seeing he is a mixed race (human and Hylian).
After doing all quests, he will challenge Link to a friendly duel and or aid him if there are monsters in the area, thus giving Link random ammunition for arrows, bombs, and or rupees.

At rare occasions after doing all Messi side-quests, he can be found in your village at home, kicking a ball around in his house, the player can hit the ball around as well.

Trivia:
*Leon is based off of Leonel Messi, due to liking a sport of kicking a ball around to build up speed and endurance.
*Leon’s sister, Ella R Messi, is also based on Leonel Messi’s place of birth, Santa Fe Rosario Argentina
*The sword Leon has is green, while his dagger is yellow, but the straps/wrappings on them is blue, referring to Brazil Flag.

Ella Rosaria Messi (Rosie)
Sex: Female
Race: Hylian/Human, tanned skin tone
Family:
Show content
Father (Unknown); Mother (Unknown); Brother (Leon Messi (Rosie), age 17)

Hair Color: Brunette

Eyes: Hazel

Bio:
Show content
The younger sister of Leon. Leon treats her like a daughter and often sings to her. Due to her having some sort of attraction to Link, prompts Leon’s rivalry with Link. She currently resides in Link and Leon’s village.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:11:48 pm by Zhello »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
Re: [Submission] Leon The Thief & Ella Rosaria M...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 01:51:45 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Zhello, this is another really cool idea you've come up with that unfortunately, just doesn't fit with King of Thieves...

As far as rivals with Link go, we already have Sykes, who is already a rival thief. We also have Maple, who rivals Link in going through the dungeons. Also, we already have everyone in Link's gang of thieves established already, so we have too many stories of poor kids who turn to thievery because they can't take care of themselves any other way without parents.

Another thing, maybe you need to read over the established information better, there's a couple things that don't fit with the story at all. Link isn't from a village, he is from Hyrule Castle Town, and I don't think we really have a difference between humans and Hylians, I don't know if there are any humans?

I feel like this character would fit great in another game, or maybe could have been incorporated into Link's game at an earlier time, but he doesn't really fit with the game right now.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:10:53 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Just curious, but have you read the design document at all?

http://wiki.zfgc.com/Category:King_Of_Thieves

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 02:18:49 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
So...you created a copy of the Auditore family and tried integrating it into KoT. Cool.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 02:46:25 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
I tend to post random ideas (sometimes i'm waaaay to in-depth with some ideas at times. :-\), just so I won’t forget it, forgetting to look at this documentation here.  XD

The idea for these two came from an old French movie I saw a long time ago, don’t remember the name, but this boy did everything he can do support his little sister, who eventually succumb to an illness.
from the start, the boy started to steal food and clothing, even willing to fight in order to defend his sister.

So ill just come up with a side-quest involving them, but they will be minor characters.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 02:47:56 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
You're gonna need to update these guys to get them accepted before you jump into any sidequest designs.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: [Revise] Leon The Thief & Ella Rosaria Messi
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 02:51:04 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Was it Assassin's parkour: Brotherhood, but in French? ;)

I agree with Steve. You really should take a look at the Wiki before posting stuff that doesn't really fit with the game.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 52 queries.