Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 21182 times)

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
Re: Abortion
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:25 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
It becomes wrong when the mother isn't in any danger. If this is the case, the mother is a coward, unable to accept the consequences for what she did.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 07:44:48 am »
It becomes wrong when the mother isn't in any danger. If this is the case, the mother is a coward, unable to accept the consequences for what she did.
No, I mean at what level (contraception, abortion, murder, etc).
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 09:01:34 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Am I the only "Sure, abort, why should I care?" person here?

If I got someone pregnant, it'd be my first instinct, and unless they disagreed, I'd be all for it. Adoption can be worse for the mother than Abortion, because with Adoption you are forever living with the fact that your child is out there, and doesn't know who you are. At least with abortion you can be safe in the knowledge it never will can know who you are, because it was never born.
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 09:11:36 pm »

If I got someone pregnant, it'd be my first instinct, and unless they disagreed, I'd be all for it. Adoption can be worse for the mother than Abortion, because with Adoption you are forever living with the fact that your child is out there, and doesn't know who you are. At least with abortion you can be safe in the knowledge it never will can know who you are, because it was never born.
Samething, you don't care about him/her either way.
Let him/her go better, if you don't give a damn about him/her it's ok, somebody else who can't have a baby will take care of him/her.
Also, is easy to say "let's abort" put yourself in the babies place, who are you to take someone's life and throw away just because YOU made a mistake?.
Now, if it's a Rape situation still doesn't change anything, Abortion is not the answer, a hard punishment for the people who Rape it's the answer, they only go for a few months or years and they are out again(or don't even go in if they give some money), they just rape because they know they'll be out.
The world is just all F-ed up, It's too late to go back now.
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 09:37:09 pm »

I agree with EDGE. Maybe for you it's better to get rid of a child rather than to be worried about the child being with other parents and (possibly) wondering how their real parents are doing.

But think of the child. As the last paragraph of the text says, do you think the child prefers to die before being even born or to be raised by other parents? If you think that way, abortion would be considered a crime as bad as murdering a newborn baby. Or sometimes even worse, if you also sell the body parts of the baby. There are people would get pregnant only to kill their children and sell their organs, instead of aborting because they don't have conditions to raise a child they don't want to have.

If you get pregnant, even if it's not on purpose, it is still better to give the child to someone else rather than killing it. Unless the life of the mother is in risk, of course.

EDIT: I just discovered that for some reason the table of prices was totally messed up. It's fixed now.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 10:01:17 pm by sjegtp »
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 09:33:55 am »
Well. Its not up to anyone else. Its up to the Mother to make the decision. I'm all for abortion, as it were.
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 03:52:07 pm »
I'm pro-choice, but I personally wouldnt have an abortion nor would I get my child adopted.
My main reason for this is: regret. Adoption and abortion would lead to myself regretting my choice for the rest of my life.
But also I wouldnt ever want to have an abortion because the process just seems horrible and I dont think I would be able to cope with it :/

But then again I dont plan on getting pregnant for a long time. I like being free :D

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 05:40:58 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
I don't see why you would regret giving a child up for adoption. If you can't take care of it, then maybe there's someone out there who can. If you're the selfless type, wouldn't you want the child to live a good life? I would. If I got a girl pregnant, I would do everything in my power to put him/her in a good home.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 05:56:34 am »
I didn't read the other posts in this topic. So, i apologize if this is totally out of context.

With me it's either way.
I mean, it's the mother's choice. It's her child. If the fetus could feel pain the abortion should be a split second of pain if that(if things go right).

But, I think it's only TOTALLY right if:
1: Like Source said, it will harm the mother
2: The woman was raped.
Hello, mom?
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 07:19:03 am »
I didn't read the other posts in this topic. So, i apologize if this is totally out of context.

With me it's either way.
I mean, it's the mother's choice. It's her child. If the fetus could feel pain the abortion should be a split second of pain if that(if things go right).

But, I think it's only TOTALLY right if:
1: Like Source said, it will harm the mother
2: The woman was raped.

I mean, it's the mother's choice. It's her child. If the newborn could feel pain the murder should be a split second of pain if that(if things go right).

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 07:35:35 am »
  • Silly cat!
Ugh, I hate abortion arguments. No offense, but it's such an open-ended discussion, there's just no way to pressure your views onto others without the use of violence.

I pretty much think that abortion is up to the mother or the couple going through with it. I don't think it matters whether or not the fetus can feel pain. Until the child is born, it's just apart of the mother's body and she, or the couple, are the only ones who can decide whether or not to kill it.

Hoffy.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 08:03:55 am »
Ugh, I hate abortion arguments. No offense, but it's such an open-ended discussion, there's just no way to pressure your views onto others without the use of violence.

I pretty much think that abortion is up to the mother or the couple going through with it. I don't think it matters whether or not the fetus can feel pain. Until the child is born, it's just apart of the mother's body and she, or the couple, are the only ones who can decide whether or not to kill it.
Does it become a human when it exits the vagina, or when it is disconnected from the mother?

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 08:09:26 am »
  • Silly cat!

Does it become a human when it exits the vagina, or when it is disconnected from the mother?
I don't think it matters, but... the latter, IMO. I suppose in keeping to my opinion it is still apart of the mother when it is connected to her, although I don't think that point is valid to my argument.

Hoffy.
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 08:10:07 am »

I don't think it matters, but the latter, IMO.
So, it's okay to kill a newborn baby that still has the umbilical cord?

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 08:13:19 am »
  • Silly cat!

I don't think it matters, but the latter, IMO. I suppose in keeping to my opinion it is still apart of the mother when it is connected to her, although I don't think that point is valid to my argument.
If the baby is aborted, it should probably be aborted before labor occurs. You wouldn't kill it while labor is occurring, and you'd have to be a pretty sick person to kill a newborn baby. An abortion should be undertaken months beforehand, and I'm fairly sure there's some kind of law on when a baby can be aborted, anyway.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:15:05 am by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 08:18:08 am »

I don't think it matters, but the latter, IMO. I suppose in keeping to my opinion it is still apart of the mother when it is connected to her, although I don't think that point is valid to my argument.
If the baby is aborted, it should probably be aborted before labor occurs. You wouldn't kill it while labor is occurring, and you'd have to be a pretty sick person to kill a newborn baby. An abortion should be undertaken months beforehand, and I'm fairly sure there's some kind of law on when a baby can be aborted, anyway.
But what difference does it make. For what specific reason is abortion okay before labor, but not after labor. Laws are unimportant as far as this is concerned.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 08:26:35 am »
  • Silly cat!

But what difference does it make. For what specific reason is abortion okay before labor, but not after labor. Laws are unimportant as far as this is concerned.
The law was only backing the point of my argument. Of course you have to consider the first point I made in my first post: "it's such an open-ended discussion, there's just no way to pressure your views onto others without the use of violence." I wouldn't abort my child, but I can understand the reasoning for the people who would. Some people just don't have the time to care for a child, they have THEIR OWN LIVES to get on with.

If a woman had a chance of dieing if she went through with a pregnancy, then shouldn't she protect her own life by killing her baby (unless he was against it)? It's like killing in self-defense, sometimes you do need to kill to protect yourself. And for some people, not being able to continue their education or career is worse than death. They should have the right to protect their lives, and their bodies.

But as I said, open-ended.

Hoffy.
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 08:27:51 am »

The law was only backing the point of my argument. Of course you have to consider the first point I made in my first post: "it's such an open-ended discussion, there's just no way to pressure your views onto others without the use of violence." I wouldn't abort my child, but I can understand the reasoning for the people who would. Some people just don't have the time to care for a child, they have THEIR OWN LIVES to get on with.

If a woman had a chance of dieing if she went through with a pregnancy, then shouldn't she protect her own life by killing her baby (unless he was against it)? It's like killing in self-defense, sometimes you do need to kill to protect yourself. And for some people, not being able to continue their education or career is worse than death. They should have the right to protect their lives, and their bodies.

I see no reason why adoption can't serve the same purpose.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 08:35:06 am »
  • Silly cat!

Well I mean, sure, if the couple would instead prefer to put the child up for adoption, it's their choice. But there's also the condition of ruining a woman's body or even dieing during or after pregnancy that makes abortion somewhat suitable.

Hoffy.
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 08:41:26 am »

Well I mean, sure, if the couple would instead prefer to put the child up for adoption, it's their choice. But there's also the condition of ruining a woman's body or even dieing during or after pregnancy that makes abortion somewhat suitable.
So are you saying that appearance is more important than a child's life? Practically no one thinks that abortion should be illegal in the case where the woman's life is at risk.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 73 queries.