Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: :(  (Read 9777 times)

:(
« on: July 02, 2006, 10:29:57 pm »
  • Lul
poo, I saw some funked up stuff today... There was a documentary shown on TV where they showed
how chickens were being treated in chicken-factories... 
It was freaking sick, they treated those chickens with no respect at all, they just threw them in big machines
where they were being transported into weird things, and then at last they ended up in box thingies which were
transported to a "chicken house", and there were ffuulll of chickens there, didn't look ccomfortable at all =/
Dammit, why can't people start to respect everyone? We think we're so damn special and smart,
but the only thing we do is to destroy and make things worse.
Animals never have war (maybe that sounded funny, but seriously...) and they respect everything and everyone more than anyone else.
There are too many !@#$% going on, it has to stop sometime dammit.
Bah  :-\
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:32:15 pm by Tabby »
Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 10:32:14 pm »
  • n___n
I always feel bad about killing animals, but not bugs.

Animals have souls and feelings! What if chickens were the superior life form and we were the chickens in their eyes? It'd be sad.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 10:35:35 pm »
  • Lul
Yeah, exactly. But now that wee are superior we do absolutely not have to worry, just
do whatever you want to, I don't care that you should treat everyone else as you want to be treated @_@ ....

Bugs... I get guilty feelings when I kill them, they live too...
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 10:40:29 pm »
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

That video does not even show the electric-baths that they put live chickens through, nor does it show the painful debeaking in which the chickens are alive and the chickens whose legs break because they are breed to be fat.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:12 pm »
WHO WANTS NUGGETS?

...Seriously...thats cruel !@#$%. And we all know it. But we wont stop it.
We would have to stop all at once...but that wont work. But thats being hypocrit too.

But I agree with you...:S
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 11:00:00 pm »
  • Lul
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

That video does not even show the electric-baths that they put live chickens through, nor does it show the painful debeaking in which the chickens are alive and the chickens whose legs break because they are breed to be fat.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i'm emo now, i'm going to funking kill everything soon...
It just feels impossible to do anything, and it sucks. Those poor animals are funking helpless, and there
are so many of them, that's why it feels kind of impossible.
...Wtf is up with people?! Who the hell are they giving these jobs to? Give them at least to normal people who don't
lack brain.

IMO I think it would be good if politicans could aim more at animal cruelty (not only politicans of course),
they can do pretty much, with some help from them we could prevent these things from happening..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 11:02:08 pm by Tabby »

Pyru

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 11:09:00 pm »
I know what you mean Tabbu. Intelligence, size, species... none of it is any kind of excuse for inflicting pain on any other living thing that can feel pain.. can suffer...

...Seriously...thats cruel !@#$%. And we all know it. But we wont stop it.
We would have to stop all at once...but that wont work. But thats being hypocrit too.

Boycott it. All of it. Until the people who do it go out of business.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 11:09:18 pm »
Thats the issue with a lot of things in the world Tabs :(

Thing making no !@#$% sense at all.
All we can hope that the next generation in 30 or 40 years does it better :(
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 12:56:43 am »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”
Tabby, animals are ALWAYS at war, they fight for territory, food, mates, and pretty much everything else. Just like us. But yeah, thats the only thing I disagree with from what you said.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 01:09:47 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Tabby, animals are ALWAYS at war, they fight for territory, food, mates, and pretty much everything else. Just like us. But yeah, thats the only thing I disagree with from what you said.

not with nuclear arms!  You can't hug your children with nuclear arms! =(

but really, this is just too damn cruel..

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 01:16:59 am »
  • hungry..
not with nuclear arms!  You can't hug your children with nuclear arms! =(
Family Guy? lol

I have a couple of friends who are Vegetarians and one that's Vegan... I don't get it to be honest... cause what do you do when you just want a nice big bit of meat?
  • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 06:53:32 am »
as long as i eat it, oh well

we need meat, it gives us essential nutrients

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 09:20:52 am »
  • that old name
"Meat contains absolutely nothing - no proteins, vitamins or minerals - that the human body cannot obtain perfectly happily from a vegetarian diet."

I just couldn't live without the tastes of.. so many meat products :)

It is major cruelty, but they all won't stop at once.. and people like PETA try and compile the worst of everything into a short film, in order to gross you out into joining their cause, donating, etc... It's all facts, yes, but places like PETA at times can overexagerate it to even more disguisting limits.

I understand, and somewhat agree with the cause, but I will continue to eat meat; and I feel that some links posted in this thread(like to PETA) push the point too far.

I mean, I thought it was totally insane(and it was, as is other things they do) when PETA released videos bashing Jennifer Lopez, to help them prove a point of not wearing fur or eating meat. That was so stupid, and took one thing out of context, to feed their cause. They reach for anything, so they have another example that can gross you out. And thats not all, but I'm tired of talking about it...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:30:05 am by Sterlin254 »

gamecubenut

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2006, 09:23:22 am »
oh well... at least they're really stupid... :)
if that doesn't make anything better, then don't fret -- I just had a really nummy chicken ...sandwich ...thing >.>
...yeah >.>
<.<

*dodges piece of fruit*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:31:56 am by gamecubenut »

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 09:24:48 am »
  • hungry..
"Meat contains absolutely nothing - no proteins, vitamins or minerals - that the human body cannot obtain perfectly happily from a vegetarian diet."
What about blood? You can't get a nice juicy medium rare bit of quorn now can you with the blood seeping from the middle and that melt in your mouth texture you can get from a nice bit of cow.

* Dayjo Aspen drools allover the desk
  • My Blog
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 10:41:27 am »
  • Lul

Hmm, yeah, I never thought about it that way. But I mean, when we war we also affect the animals by destroying
environments and so on...

I don't think becoming vegan or vegetarian will help the animals from being mistreated, but I'm sure
it will change the production of meat etc (they really should produce less meat, the meat waste is pretty huge).

Gah, these meat factories are scary, they remind me of Hitler's time :x

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:43:14 am by Tabby »
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 10:53:26 am »
It's quite simple really. If you eat meat you're supporting the way animals are treated.

If you can't give it up because it's too tasty or w/e crappy reasons you come up with then it means you don't mind animals being tortured, etc. as long as you get to eat whatever you like.

It means you care only properly about your own species.

Screw that guilt trip !@#$%.

If you want to hear it,, then fine. I SUPPORT THE WAY ANIMALS ARE TREATED.

Wanna know why? The're cows and chickens. I care more about dogs and cats then cows and chickens. 10-1 someone brings up that they eat cats and dogs in asia. Thats nice. The burgers and the chicken is tasty.  I don't give a flying crap about all that PETA video propaganda thats going on.

Tasty meat > veggies.

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 10:56:02 am »
There you have it.

You admit that you don't give a poo about animal torture.

Most people lie about it.

Why lie when i can tell the truth.

The only thing this topic made me is hungry for burgers and chicken.

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 11:05:36 am »
  • Lul
It's quite simple really. If you eat meat you're supporting the way animals are treated.

If you can't give it up because it's too tasty or w/e crappy reasons you come up with then it means you don't mind animals being tortured, etc. as long as you get to eat whatever you like.

No, you don't. There are products you can count on, all factories don't do these things, but you can never be sure.
Though I don't only dislike that the animals are being tortured, but also that they have to go into these big machines etc, there's
no chance that the animals don't get scared when they hear all the noices + seeing the machines, they're not stupid.

Just like a lot of other animals, we eat meat too. But we don't have to, we can live on only vegetables but we have
to set limits to it too, our body needs meat, it's not for the taste we eat meat but it's because we need it, especially when we're young. I'm sure that you can eat a lot of vegetables instead but I don't think that the ecosystem would allow it.
It's almost all about the ecosystem, if we stop producing cow meat completely for example, there would be too many cows out there (but on the other hand, other meat-eating species would probably take care of it even BETTER than ourselves).

I was going to become vegetarian but then I thought that if I would, then the animal had died for no reason at all (just waste),
and you can't change that.
... And my mom won't let me <___< 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 11:07:57 am by Tabby »
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 11:06:53 am »

No, you don't. There are products you can count on, all factories don't do these things, but you can never be sure.
Though I don't only dislike that the animals are being tortured, but also that they have to go into these big machines etc, there's
no chance that the animals don't get scared when they hear all the noices + seeing the machines, they're not stupid.

Just like a lot of other animals, we eat meat too. But we don't have to, we can live on only vegetables but we have
to set limits to it too, our body needs meat, it's not for the taste we eat meat but it's because we need it, especially when we're young. I'm sure that you can eat a lot of vegetables instead but I don't think that the ecosystem would allow it.
It's almost all about the ecosystem, if we stop producing cow meat completely for example, there would be too many cows out there (but on the other hand, other meat-eating species would probably take care of it even BETTER than ourselves).

I was going to become vegetarian but then I thought that if I would, then the animal had died for no reason at all,
and you can't change that.
... And my mom won't let me <___< 

I'd become a vegetarion if i didn't love meat.

Damn those chickens and cows are tasty.

VIVA LA MEAT

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 73 queries.

anything