Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda link's mother  (Read 9951 times)

Zelda link's mother
« on: May 29, 2006, 03:08:01 pm »
It's my games, a demo for a not long time^^.
-->Sc??nario :

This story biginn emidiately after Ocarina of Time. After reconstituted the Triforce, Link return in the kokiri forest, A day, he go to listen the Story of the Deku tree, while the deku tree tell his story, the deku tree has a strange shiver, and a light falls from the sky on the deku tree, he recover his memory... After he listen his story, he asks link to remain here, he know somethings of the past. Contrary of the kokiri, Link has a mother, but she should to leave link with the deku tree because she should  achieve a important duty. She never can return seek link.
Deku recover juste a party of his memorie, and he dont know what it's passed exactely, he advise to Link to go to see the Whise Akim in the town next door. This While knew the link's mother.

Link will see Akim, which will say that his mother was a princess who made the eror to maried with a alchimist, of the name of Troy, this man, corropted by the dark lives only in she a opportunity for win more power. After what, she should leave Link to protect him to his father. Link will learn of his mother was locked in the Troy' citadel and this man, lock her in a crystal which opens only with 3 keys, they 3 ckeys of the 3 goddesses : farore, din, and nayru. Link go without not hesitation go n a new continent for find the 3keys, and released his mother of the Troy's Citadel.

the game has 12 dunjeons, and a lots of small quest obligatory( the game will have towards 47:00 of lifespan. I don't say more you see it in the demo(I don't know if she will be in english(I am a french))

-->Made with :

RPGMakerXP

-->Note :

Graphics are those of zelda minish cap modified.
Please escuse me for my English I am french.
And, I make the Introduction before make the programation(I don't make lot programation for this time).

Screenshots :
(The game is in french for this time)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/259/screen16lg.png Link cut a bush...
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2379/screen58ww.png ...And they push back^^(and in the twice bush they was a gold skultula^^).
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3826/screen61qs.png the deku's clearing
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7202/screen21ch.png The RDC(the full foot in english?) of the twin sister's house
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3749/screen39bi.png the 1st stage of the twin sister's house(you can look they two bedroom)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3949/screen48dr.png Link return in the Mido's house
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7584/screen76bt.png the exterior of the Link's house
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8983/screen88lm.png A brother I-all-know (in french what is in english? I don't know)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3103/screen91cy.png the I-all-know's house
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5575/screen107mr.png Link break a vase in his house(they are a kind of vase for each village).

Comentary please^^.(And I search a boss designer please(A mail in PM if interesting))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 03:27:57 pm by Adomario »

Pyro

Re: Zelda link's mother
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 03:15:05 pm »
This looks pretty cool...your graphics look good as well......Did you use a smoothing effect in a program for those graphics?

Edit: Also, did you make a script for the Zelda Engine in RMXP?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 03:21:38 pm »
A smoothing effect? No juste for there characters. Thanks for the comentary of graphics there are of me^^. For the engine, I make the programation in event no script(The zelda engine lag snif :'( )
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 03:24:18 pm by Adomario »
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 03:23:26 pm »
Nice screens :D keep it up.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 03:46:16 pm »
Screens are looking good its btw The Know-it-all Brothers  ;)
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 05:32:16 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
The screens look good but I hope you have prepared the credits! I see several sprites that are not from you there.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 06:26:34 pm »
Yes exemple the Deku tree is not of me he is of jelleye, and the mapping is of Jerelink a friend, and for finish theyre Kokiris are of piers. Thanks for coms^^.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 06:59:56 pm »
  • .越//
i dont really like how you made it, but a scenario about Link's Mom is a innovate idea... i may make a "links mom game" someday... ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 12:17:07 pm »
  • puck you
The screenies look awesome! I never thought about Link's mum...
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 12:24:47 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Were you born French speaking, as in it was your first language?  If so you English is pretty good, only remember English is a little backwards compared to French so sentences like:

Commentary please^^.(And I search a boss designer please(A mail in PM if interesting))

turns out like this

Commentary please^^.(And I am looking for a boss designer please(PM if interested))

Anyways great game and good graphics, although the name could use some work.

Keep up the good work!

Retro
  • TITANIC

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 04:21:51 pm »
  • .越//
Were you born French speaking, as in it was your first language?  If so you English is pretty good, only remember English is a little backwards compared to French so sentences like:

Commentary please^^.(And I search a boss designer please(A mail in PM if interesting))

turns out like this

Commentary please^^.(And I am looking for a boss designer please(PM if interested))

Anyways great game and good graphics, although the name could use some work.

Keep up the good work!

there are plenty errors, but you shouldnt care as long as you understand what he wants from you

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 10:43:51 am »
The screenshots are very good.
I like much this graphics.

Good luck.  ;)
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 11:18:32 am »
Thanks every body^^, I debut the skull kid's wood's chipset, After it I debut the programation for a minis quest with Fado the fantom kokiri^^, After It I finish the demo.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 11:49:58 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Your english is ok...I know how hard it is to learn it ;) anyway this game is looking good.

Bonne chance!
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 12:32:18 pm »
Thanks^^  ;D , I finish autotiles of skull kid's wood, and I debut the chipset, the demo isn't for a long time^^. The skull kid's wood has very fantasics graphics^^( ex: look at this autotile^^ : http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/4520/autotilen35yu.png (he's pixelise but in the game he's good)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2006, 12:47:18 pm »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006, 09:07:31 pm »
  • .越//
O_o a pokemon? ehm... and for what did you these nothing saying artworks? many link-artworks in almost the same standing and two "monsters"

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006, 10:26:59 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Graphically, it's excellent. Don't ever give up dude :).

Can't wait to test out the gameplay. Nice screenshots.

Hoffy.

TeRaByTe88

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 12:44:31 am »
AWESOME GRAPHICS
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 09:21:52 am »
There are no pokemon lol, jongreans are  habitants of jongrean's forest of the new continent, and kleinesevel are habitants of the kleinsevel's cave, it's not pokemon lol^^.Thanks for comments.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 77 queries.