Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have waited long enough for Nintendo to do this...  (Read 5436 times)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: I have waited long enough for Nintendo to do...
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 05:56:18 pm »
I'm still waiting for them to put Zombies Ate My Neighbors onto the VC dammit.
I PLAYED THAT AT MY UNCLE'S.

Too bad I don't remember anything from it.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 06:02:36 pm »
  • *whistle*
Petitions are a little... lame, actually...

They don't get anything done, and they can't actually *force* the company to develop what you want them to develop.

I'd personally rather see Nintendo do it because they want to do it, not because they're forced to.

Petitions tell companies that they have loyal consumers who are genuinely interested in enough in a product to petition about it. If a company doesn't respond to consumer interest, then they have no excuse if that dies out. And if consumers don't tell companies what they want, they have no reason to !@#$% about not getting it.
Show me cases where doing an online petition actually gets something accomplished, with regards to a developer and/or publisher doing something like this.
I don't remeber if it was online or a regular petition, but if memory is correct, Chrono Cross was released to the US due to a petition...back in the day.

I could have remembered wrong though.

Not to mention that various regional releases of games like Super Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing were due to petitions and fan demand.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 03:13:20 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
What's this doin' in my CS? *moves topic*

Also, it's only a matter of time before Nintendo starts re-re-re-re-rereleasing all those games. They did with GB, GBC, SNES, GBA, and DS... It will happen. No use making a petition for something that will inevitably happen. You just have to suffer through less popular "Cult" titles first...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 03:16:20 am by DJvenom »
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 10:25:04 pm »
Nintendo will not ever release Super Mario Allstars on the VC! They will let us pay for each game separately...

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 10:38:11 pm »
Nintendo will not ever release Super Mario Allstars on the VC! They will let us pay for each game separately...
Refer to:
Quote from: Fox
I guess Nintendo doesn't do that because it would be like wasting about 5 games for the price of 1.
The biggest joke would of course be if they'd release every game seperately and then a month after offer All-Stars for sale.

I'd probably laugh.

By the by, I haven't been to the VC-channel at all in the past few months. People still buy stuff from there? Is it still big?
  • Me on deviantART

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 02:39:13 am »
  • :3
Refer to:
Quote from: Fox
I guess Nintendo doesn't do that because it would be like wasting about 5 games for the price of 1.
The biggest joke would of course be if they'd release every game seperately and then a month after offer All-Stars for sale.

I'd probably laugh.

By the by, I haven't been to the VC-channel at all in the past few months. People still buy stuff from there? Is it still big?
Yeah, apparently. Last thing I got off there was Sin & Punishment this week- I usually download stuff every month or every two months, so I'm guessing a lot of people buy from it regularly.
Gannon-banned brother.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 02:18:41 pm »
Guys.. this is what ZSNES is for. Takes all of 2 minutes to download it and a rom.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 52 queries.

anything