Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about the TP control scheme  (Read 785 times)

Pyru

Question about the TP control scheme
« on: September 27, 2006, 08:24:45 pm »
Traditionally in 3D Zeldas, pressing the B button would slash the sword, thereby taking you out of any aim mode, etc.

Now, the "b" button functions are effectively handled by the wiimote.... and moving it around in aim mode just aims things.... would you just press A or something to get out of the aim mode?

And what about on horseback, where you'd want to be able to use the A button for the whole horse speed thing?

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: Question about the TP control scheme
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 07:34:22 pm »
As for the B-button-issue, there are two b's on the controller. Big B and small b. So there still is a b to use. :P
(I'd like to mention though, that in some GB-Zeldas the sword was preset to A and in beta-screenshots of OoT, MM and even WW and others, the sword-button was A, too - even though it was changed).

And I don't get what the problem with horse-riding is. I didn't understand...
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 07:59:29 pm »
I'm worried about swinging the sword with the Wiimote it sounds awkward and makes me think to get the GCN version, but if you could switch in and out of it that would be awsome. 8)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 09:07:46 am »
What do you mean "it sounds awkward"?
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 03:20:00 pm »
Yea just moving a remote around to make a guy do sword moves, sounds like it might feels wierd. :P
And if not that it might feel wierd to play other zelda games, I have had that happen once, I had TH:3 for GBA and then I got 4 for GCN and I got so used to the GCN I have a really hard time playing the GBA version(the reason I still haven't beat it :()
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 08:14:49 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
i think i'll get both (wii version first) so i can experience the game both ways. I'm pretty sure the controls will be okay. :tek: :dancin: :lol:(sorry i just love those)
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.4 seconds with 50 queries.

anything