Resources > Graphics

Miles07's sprite dump

<< < (2/8) > >>

SpritingBrad:
Dude, baby volvegia is so cool, could you try and do a dodongo too?

Miles07:
*dusts off old topic*

Wow. This is really old.

But here, some stuff I've done recently. They aren't really meant for sheets or anything, just some sprites to get your creative minds going. If anyone wants to make sprite sheets from these poses, they are free to go ahead and do so.

MC Style Ghanti/Ganty (from the TotG manga):

FS/MC Style Trinexx variation, influenced by Four Swords... I call it "Pentanexx":

pxl_moon (dotyue):
I always like when somone acknowledges Ganty :-) and you did Trinexx too! Is this supposed to be Gantys transformed Version of Trinexx?

Miles07:

--- Quote from: dotyue on May 09, 2015, 09:17:05 am ---Is this supposed to be Gantys transformed Version of Trinexx?

--- End quote ---
Naw, I was just trying to get some sort of MC/FS-inspired version. I ended up going crazy and making a Trinexx that would make more sense in a Four Swords setting than anywhere else (see the four colored heads?). I do know that "Ghantinexx" is supposed to be more draconic in the manga, and more resembles a Gleeock the Dragon than Trinexx the Turtle.

Miles07:
New mock-up image. This time, a Keaton, in MC style.

Oh yeah, a Majora's Mask Keaton, that is. He's posing with one paw close to his mouth, like in this picture, (but I didn't use that as a model, I just used the MC dog as a base and went from there.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version