Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well ain't that a !@#$%...  (Read 583 times)

Well ain't that a !@#$%...
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:09:21 am »
because that poo is untrue and stupid

you my friends, are ignorant.
First off, I'd love to see how we are ignorant.

Secondly, where is this from, because I doubt it is from an even remotely credible source.

Whoop-di-whoop, look who it is.

I'm sorry, I know I'm gone and everything, but I got into a heated debate over with a few peeps from ZFGC in a chat, and then markus showed me this topic. I just had to state my opinion here, since I have no other forums to do so at... >_>

Ok, yea... You locked that topic because...? If this is something you personally don't believe, who gives a !@#$%? Why does that give you the fuckin right to stop this discussion? It's not like it's telling people to kill all the jews.

OMG U NAZI LAWL

First off, look up the meaning of one being "ignorant", Ishdarian.
You are un-educated on the subject and yet still state your opinion. I understand because most of you are 10 year olds who still think the world is perfect and wouldn't know the half of the millions of government scandals.

After reading that .doc, the thing about kids being born with fatal !@#$% is completely true. That's a fact, and that exact stat (one in 3) was on the news like a week ago.

The part about modified foods is true, duh. Everyone knows that.

And the final part about including waste in foods, no !@#$%, that's also true. It has been said before. None of this is new news to me. A fine example I can think of is when Canada had an abundance of waste, some of it being nuclear, so it made an agreement with England that they would take the waste and dispose of it thru some kinda plant they had that destroys chemical waste. Canada thought it was all good any everything, so they loaded it all onto one(or two?) huge boats and took it over to England. But, when they reached the boarder, England had suddenly changed their minds and were now refusing to take the waste. So Canada had to turn the boats around and bring the waste all the way back home and unload it again, costing them millions.
   After that, no recorded trace was ever found of what happened to the waste. A few !@#$% stories were offered, but that's it. A few people have actually come out about it, but they all get shot down by ignorant people like yourselves.

If you want the proof, search for info on it, it's not that hard to find. Althought I'm not sure the exact date it happened, maybe someone can fuill me in?

Sorry if I offended anyone, but you were acting ignorant, I'm just prooving that.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 03:11:17 am by Drewdelz »

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
Re: Well ain't that a !@#$%...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 11:38:18 am »
Sorry to post in after the lock, but some reality checking is needed here:

It would be ignorant to assume that a literal interpretation would be accepted when general interpretations are rarely ever literal. The general interpretation one performs on 'ignorant' is to be that of an insult, and withought enough presicion in tone to allow the impression of the literal meaning being expressed (in a forum post), it would obviously have been taken as such.

Similarly, that topic was posted in a manner which i would expect such a response from: Again, ignorance can be expressed in not anticipating an obvious reaction, ie assuming full understanding and patience from you audience and then acting surprised when they act based on poor understanding; This can only be the result of mutual ignorance, or demonstration of arrogance. I'll assume the first, as although it is sensible not to assume the best in people, it is also sensible not to assume the worst.

The topic could have been posted as a debate - In a formal manner so that people not bothering to download the doc and yet posting (like i said, this could have been anticipated) would not label it as a shouted opinion (though the doc itself being a signal of such formality, it was not enough to cover 'ignorance'). ie: 'The Human race are being damaged in health by .... Read this doc:,..Discuss'. This kind of tone would be important in projecting a clear tone for the topic, ie Give one tone out, get one tone back.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 41 queries.