Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what is up with the foolish assertion that the Wii has no good games?  (Read 5847 times)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: what is up with the foolish assertion that ...
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 06:17:54 pm »
  • :3
Kyubi you take !@#$% way too seriously and to heart sometimes.

Who cares really, just ignore the topic jesus. Clearly it's not serious.
I'm really not taking it to heart at all. How would I take a topic I view as "dull" to heart? I'm stepping back and taking a look at trolling in general, as well as how people bizarrely still continue to find this hilarious. Now it's not even a joke, it's simply formal evidence that 360/PS3 are on average better than the Wii in terms of consistence of quality titles. Put it this way, would you burst out laughing in court when evidence was delivered of some really boring/unimportant crime, like I dunno, it's a case about a building that's escalated to this point, would you really laugh at "Legislation states a building must be 10 metres high, but we found this building was 10.23 metres high"? What's funny is you're the kind of people who are quick to comment on a funny video or pic as being "old" and therefore not funny. As soon as I say the same thing about your dear Swiftu's thread you're all up in arms. What gives?

Also Zidane, I'm clearly only half-serious about my post, seeing as I bang on about a "trolling crisis". If you took a paragraph culminating in a comparison between the 80's and trolling seriously, I don't know what to say.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 06:19:16 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

I'm really not taking it to heart at all. How would I take a topic I view as "dull" to heart? I'm stepping back and taking a look at trolling in general, as well as how people bizarrely still continue to find this hilarious. Now it's not even a joke, it's simply formal evidence that 360/PS3 are on average better than the Wii in terms of consistence of quality titles. Put it this way, would you burst out laughing in court when evidence was delivered of some really boring/unimportant crime, like I dunno, it's a case about a building that's escalated to this point, would you really laugh at "Legislation states a building must be 10 metres high, but we found this building was 10.23 metres high"? What's funny is you're the kind of people who are quick to comment on a funny video or pic as being "old" and therefore not funny. As soon as I say the same thing about your dear Swiftu's thread you're all up in arms. What gives?

Also Zidane, I'm clearly only half-serious about my post, seeing as I bang on about a "trolling crisis". If you took a paragraph culminating in a comparison between the 80's and trolling seriously, I don't know what to say.

tl;dr

What are you trying to accomplish, seriously? It's a Swiftu topic, jesus, you're accomplishing nothing but making yourself look like a jackass by giving into his troll bait.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 06:21:00 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Kyubi raises some good points and I want to have his babies agree with him somewhat.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 06:24:12 pm »

tl;dr

What are you trying to accomplish, seriously? It's a Swiftu topic, jesus, you're accomplishing nothing but making yourself look like a jackass by giving into his troll bait.
Did you even read my first post? To be trolled you have to be offended by it, which I'm clearly not. All I said was the joke's old now, and Swiftu's been trolling too much for it to be funny, tight butthole. You ever read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 06:29:17 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Did you even read my first post? To be trolled you have to be offended by it, which I'm clearly not. All I said was the joke's old now, and Swiftu's been trolling too much for it to be funny, tight butthole. You ever read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU</a>
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 06:29:58 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
You ever read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

When I tell that story, I come along, shoot the wolf, then I kill the boys parents, eat them, and the beat the boy to death with their remains.

Are you implying I shall be doing this to Zidane at any point?
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 06:30:15 pm »

Me and swifty are secretly married, so i find my husband funny a lot of times.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 06:31:40 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU</a>
Oh wow, "cry some more", how witty, yet I've already told you I'm not emotionally involved in this.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 06:32:26 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Oh wow, "cry some more", how witty, yet I've already told you I'm not emotionally involved in this.

Clearly you are if you keep going on and on and on and on.

You're trying incredibly hard to make Swiftu look dumb and unfunny.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 06:32:40 pm »

I thought I was secretly married to Tabby D:
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 06:33:34 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I'd also like to point out maybe the part before that where he goes "Some people think they can outsmart me...maybe...but I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet" might have been more fitting :P
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 06:35:20 pm »

You've been cheating on me?

!@#$%!

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
At this rate I'm going to be five posts away from Hey-Nonny-Nonny when they topic gets locked.

Anyway, are you boys going to continue fighting or am I going to have get your parents to come in and put you two on opposite sides of the naughty room?

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 06:41:43 pm »

You've been cheating on me?

!@#$%!

*puts away gameshark*

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 06:52:45 pm »

Clearly you are if you keep going on and on and on and on.

You're trying incredibly hard to make Swiftu look dumb and unfunny.
I'm not trying hard to make Swiftu look dumb and unfunny at all. I'm saying this joke is unfunny and dull, not dumb. It's actually pretty intelligent, since he's gone out and given us proof and whatnot, and a sophisticated troll can't be dumb in the first place. I'm sying Swiftu needs to give trolling a break for a while, or else he'll be trolling no-one, although in a sense he is successful since he's caused this argument. Although it's purely you on the attack, trying incredibly hard to make me look an idiot who's falling for it all, and now all you can do is post a video telling me to "cry some more" in a drastic effort to make yourself look successful in this argument by making me look like a crybaby to others. I see through your shitty arguing strategies. You keep retaliating against me, you say I'm emotionally involved because I keep going "on and on and on", even though that's only because you keep throwing around accusations and insults. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't set out to insult you or Swiftu at all, I was merely putting out some observations and relevant points. In fact, you only prove my point that everyone's sucking Swiftu's !@#$% by being so eager to defend him, and being so desperate to do so that you will irrationally pounce on any would-be attackers, regardless of whether or not they actually had any intention of attacking him in the first place. I think this video illustrates my point quite well. (sorry, Youtube tags aren't working for me atm) This one's good, too.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 07:53:03 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I'm not trying hard to make Swiftu look dumb and unfunny at all. I'm saying this joke is unfunny and dull, not dumb. It's actually pretty intelligent, since he's gone out and given us proof and whatnot, and a sophisticated troll can't be dumb in the first place. I'm sying Swiftu needs to give trolling a break for a while, or else he'll be trolling no-one, although in a sense he is successful since he's caused this argument. Although it's purely you on the attack, trying incredibly hard to make me look an idiot who's falling for it all, and now all you can do is post a video telling me to "cry some more" in a drastic effort to make yourself look successful in this argument by making me look like a crybaby to others. I see through your shitty arguing strategies. You keep retaliating against me, you say I'm emotionally involved because I keep going "on and on and on", even though that's only because you keep throwing around accusations and insults. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't set out to insult you or Swiftu at all, I was merely putting out some observations and relevant points. In fact, you only prove my point that everyone's sucking Swiftu's !@#$% by being so eager to defend him, and being so desperate to do so that you will irrationally pounce on any would-be attackers, regardless of whether or not they actually had any intention of attacking him in the first place. I think this video illustrates my point quite well. (sorry, Youtube tags aren't working for me atm) This one's good, too.

I leave for an hour, come back and you're still going? Wow.

Locked to prevent further drama whoring.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.594 seconds with 69 queries.

anything